Official Forum Stoners v7

1,116 replies to this topic
Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:00 AM

I'm a big fan of the Girl Scout Cookies, usually an Indica guy but that stuff is really nice. Been loving Moonshine Haze, in the sativa world also, recently... it's very heave.  Feels very inica-y...

Yeah I'm more of an indica man myself; having weed like that after a long day at work is a god send. Satvias are more for the days off; going through the woods, partying with friends, listening to music, whatever. My options in terms of grass are mostly limited to satvia strains but there is still a nice variety.

Maple syrup papers with some Pineapple Express is the sh*t. THE sh*t. The sh*t. But seriously though, it's not overwhelmingly flavored, it provides just a subtle hint of maple sweetness. I also just wrapped up smoking through 4 ounces of White Widow over the past few weeks. Now it's time for a month-long tolerance break.

Yeah I'm sure its not bad. ;) I'm more used to rolling with the plain papers. If I fancy something flavored I usually roll with a blunt. My local pharmacy has a nice variety of cigarillos. :^:

I'm also going to be taking a short break after this bag too; my wallet aches. :p
  • TheCacti and Alien like this

Alien
  • Alien

I have been - and always shall be your friend.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:06 AM

I'm a big fan of the Girl Scout Cookies, usually an Indica guy but that stuff is really nice. Been loving Moonshine Haze, in the sativa world also, recently... it's very heave.  Feels very inica-y...

Yeah I'm more of an indica man myself; having weed like that after a long day at work is a god send. Satvias are more for the days off; going through the woods, partying with friends, listening to music, whatever. My options in terms of grass are mostly limited to satvia strains but there is still a nice variety.

I feel pretty lucky, they just legalized it where I live so I can go into a shop and get whatever I want.  Prices are high, but that's why a medical card is still a good idea.

• El Diablo likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:41 AM Edited by El_Diablo, 07 June 2014 - 06:42 AM.

I feel pretty lucky, they just legalized it where I live so I can go into a shop and get whatever I want

he's referring to Colorado.

you know, the greatest place on Earth.

Hey dude, sorry for the late reply. Don't browse the forums too much anymore, but I'm in Grand Rapids, Michigan. :)

Here's what I have right now, it's some Gorilla Glue. And some shatter I ran a few hours ago from some Grape God.

Michigan actually has a pretty great stoner culture and I would be surprised if they were not one of the next handful of states to attempt legalization.

and the same could be said for California (obviously), Alaska, Arizona, Illinois, and Hawaii.

so you ran that concentrate yourself?

very nice. looks like some tasty slabba-dabba-doo-goo :^:

LFM stoner crew represent.

sure.

why not.

here's a picture I took recently of my stash and some gear.

image.jpg

• TheCacti, Cosmic Gypsy and Alien like this

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

From what I hear, Alaska is the next on the freedom train to weed town... that would be 3 down, 47 to go.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

Anyway, I know this is a bud thread, but I don't suppose it'd matter if other drugs cropped up every now and again.

So, I managed to pick up some MDMA crystals for a fair price, can anyone with experience tell me what to expect with them as opposed to tablets?

Also, psilocybin, what parts to eat, how much to eat, and is there any other way because it tastes like sh*t.
  • El Diablo likes this

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:15 PM Edited by Devyl, 07 June 2014 - 12:19 PM.

Anyway, I know this is a bud thread, but I don't suppose it'd matter if other drugs cropped up every now and again.

So, I managed to pick up some MDMA crystals for a fair price, can anyone with experience tell me what to expect with them as opposed to tablets?

Also, psilocybin, what parts to eat, how much to eat, and is there any other way because it tastes like sh*t.

Most tabs are a mix of small amounts of MDMA and large amounts of filler compared to pure crystals. Go super easy on it, especially if you aren't a frequent roller.The glory days of high-quality tabs from the '90s are no longer.

• El Diablo, TheCacti and Greenline like this

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

l'administration vous emmerde

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:41 PM Edited by TheCacti, 07 June 2014 - 12:56 PM.

stoner culture 

http://chronnerbrothers.com/ :D 

• El Diablo likes this

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:03 AM Edited by Oblivionz, 08 June 2014 - 03:04 AM.

Hey dude, sorry for the late reply. Don't browse the forums too much anymore, but I'm in Grand Rapids, Michigan. :)

Here's what I have right now, it's some Gorilla Glue. And some shatter I ran a few hours ago from some Grape God.

Michigan actually has a pretty great stoner culture and I would be surprised if they were not one of the next handful of states to attempt legalization.

and the same could be said for California (obviously), Alaska, Arizona, Illinois, and Hawaii.

Grand Rapids is  recently decriminalized, as of October. There's a couple other cities in Michigan that are as well, but the combination of medical marijuana and decriminalization means that there's a lot of stiff competition in the bud market around here, and I'd say our bud is some of the best in the U.S. We're starting to get a lot of recognition for our mastery of the indoor grow. ;)

I go to a lot of music festivals, and I've sold a couple pounds in a few hours just walking around yelling "MICHIGAN NUGS".

• El Diablo likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

Michigan has a great reputation for sure.

the indoor grow is a start but y'all need the laws to change statewide.

then you can ramp up to scale.

I couldn't tell you about X, but with mushrooms you simply want to eat the whole thing.

how much is subjective. everyone reacts differently based on your weight/metabolism.

the nicest way to consume shrooms (because of the taste) is to boil them up.

then you can add whatever flavor juice/soda/booze you want on top of it. boil the shrooms and pour out even amounts in cups. you could also literally throw mushrooms on a pizza or hamburger and do it that way. but then it'll take longer to react inside your system as you digest the other food.

• Greenline likes this

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

I couldn't tell you about X, but with mushrooms you simply want to eat the whole thing.

how much is subjective. everyone reacts differently based on your weight/metabolism.

the nicest way to consume shrooms (because of the taste) is to boil them up.

then you can add whatever flavor juice/soda/booze you want on top of it. boil the shrooms and pour out even amounts in cups. you could also literally throw mushrooms on a pizza or hamburger and do it that way. but then it'll take longer to react inside your system as you digest the other food.

I'll definitely try out the boiling method, sounds much better than chewing on over a gram of the f*ckers.

Silly me, I've just been eating the caps (and throwing away stems :().

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:37 PM Edited by Oblivionz, 09 June 2014 - 05:41 PM.

KHNMijOl.jpg

Picked up some Skunk #5 last night, and it's almost gone already. Taasty!

• TheCacti likes this

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

Who here vaporizes?  I've gone back and forth, but personally I prefer the ritual, high and taste of weed in a bowl.  Thoughts?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

I enjoy smoking and vaporizing, but I do more vapor than smoke these days because it's much healthier.

melting concentrates is basically vaporization.

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

I enjoy smoking and vaporizing, but I do more vapor than smoke these days because it's much healthier.

melting concentrates is basically vaporization.

That's why I started with the vapes.  Just prefer the smoke so much, health affects be damned.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

yeah I'll never stop smoking completely.

you only live once.

and smoking pot still winds up being a lot less smoke than the typical smoker.

a smoker of cigarettes goes through how many packs a day? while the average stoner only lights up a handful times a week.

• Alien likes this

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:40 AM

BiQuuOOl.jpg

King size, bitches! Topped with all of my kief. :p

• El Diablo, Lochie, Cosmic Gypsy and 1 other like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:21 AM

pretty sick kief joint my friend.

you know they actually sell the kief now too?

in Colorado you can pick up a gram of the stuff for 25-30 bucks. strain-specific of course.

a lot of dispensaries have been selling it as 'caviar.'

you soak the buds in resin prior to grinding them up and the result is some true one-hitter-quitter. at least as close as you're going to get with flower (as opposed to hash).

• Oblivionz likes this

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:26 AM

That's pretty cool. I'm going to be visiting Colorado this summer, hopefully. A few friends of mine sank a bunch of money into an RV, and plan on using it for out of state festivals - as well as roadtrips along the way.

Just got a really awesome yield on a run with some popcorn buds and sugar leaves, and close to an ounce of kief. Nearly 18 grams of oil from one extractor tube.

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:28 AM

That's pretty cool. I'm going to be visiting Colorado this summer, hopefully. A few friends of mine sank a bunch of money into an RV, and plan on using it for out of state festivals - as well as roadtrips along the way.

Just got a really awesome yield on a run with some popcorn buds and sugar leaves, and close to an ounce of kief. Nearly 18 grams of oil from one extractor tube.

Awesome.  I hope you enjoy it, it really is  weed mecca... going into a shop for the first time and talking with the "budtenders" is quite a trip.

• Oblivionz likes this

dice
  • dice

Always rolling

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:26 AM

http://i.imgur.com/KHNMijOl.jpg

Are grinders actually worth it? I had a metal one which got all sticky to the point you couldn't even use it right anymore, even with cleaning. I didn't really like it so I gave it away, it's much easier shredding with bare hands

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

With most of the bud I get, it's so sticky that shredding it by hand is pretty difficult. I use my grinder for almost all the flower I smoke, and it's nice to have a kief collection to sprinkle your bowls with. ;)

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

http://i.imgur.com/KHNMijOl.jpg

Are grinders actually worth it? I had a metal one which got all sticky to the point you couldn't even use it right anymore, even with cleaning. I didn't really like it so I gave it away, it's much easier shredding with bare hands

I love grinders... but sometimes they make the bowl smoke a lot faster... too fast.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

I always use a grinder for the simple reason that my bud is too high quality.

packing weed by hand means I'm going to lose all kinds of residue on my fingers and generally have to wash my hands every time I'm done. soooooooo sticky.

a grinder ensures your pot will burn more evenly as well as be quicker/easier to pack.

• Oblivionz likes this

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:07 AM

I love getting high and listening to music

my favorite form of THC is bubble hash, smoked on top of some good indica out of a bong.

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:24 AM

Not a super weederific post, but I got tatted yesterday, my dudes! :D

qkgir5j.jpg

• Lochie likes this

Praxtize
  • Praxtize

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:16 AM

You ever got so high, you ended up playing to San Andreas Multiplayer and hide in a dark corner? Yeah, i'm that high ):

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

You ever got so high, you ended up playing to San Andreas Multiplayer and hide in a dark corner? Yeah, i'm that high ):

I just get ridiculously stoned, hop on CoD:BO2 multiplayer and blast away with an LSAT :D

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:36 PM Edited by El_Diablo, 13 June 2014 - 06:36 PM.

I'm almost always high when I play games.

almost always. especially multiplayer.

Oblivionz that's a sweet tattoo with the eye in the middle and the leaves dancing around.

now if only it were cannabis leaf ;)

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:43 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 13 June 2014 - 06:43 PM.

I can't play multiplayer games high, at least not very well, but I don't mind being high playing like, New Vegas or something. Really helps pull me into the story/world.

Not a big fan of grinders. I have one and it works okay, but I feel like they do more harm than good when it comes to high grade sh*t. I'd rather just grab some tweezers, a pair of scissors and cut up the bud by hand.

FirstNameSam
  • FirstNameSam

100% Completion in GTA V

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

What's up guys? 420 blaze it and all that jazz

• Alien likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users