Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:22 PM

In my book if it's $50 or less for an 1/8, you're doing fine.  Right now I pay $36 for an eighth, taxes and all.

La times is saying 50-60 which will be about a 70% increase, I hope other states don't follow suit

http://www.latimes.c...1105-story.html

It's not a national market, either supply or demand (still a felony to cross state lines with it, even green states) so I don't think that'll happen.

fashion
  • fashion

Do not be sorry. Be better.

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:30 PM

I wouldn't normally pay more than 8 euros per gram legal value or 10 euros street value.

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo" ™

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:05 PM Edited by El Diablo, 12 January 2018 - 10:05 PM.

god damnit, you guys... we're having an intervention.

because I love Anubis and I love AlienTwo. and I love my fellow stoners.
and this is nonsense. we're going to get along. hear me out, please.

If there's one thing Trump's government's about it's capitalism.

Tbh Trump really doesn't seem like the type of guy to give a sh*t whether someone smokes/grows some weed or not

ok, these statements seem pretty fair, to be honest.
Trump loves a good money-maker. Trump has long been a noted sober and teetotal. he doesn't drink or use drugs but has stated in the past that there's nothing wrong with legal cannabis. so that's fine to assume at face value.

Because with every damn post you make you apologize for the f*cker.  Can you not engage without defending the literal worst President this nation has ever had?

believe me brother man, I am on your same page with the increasing malaise and dwindling patience for anything Trump... but let's be reasonable where we can be. I didn't read any of the preceding quotes as Anubis' outright defense of Trump. it doesn't sound like an apology either. it struck me as though he's trying to be optimistic - albeit jokingly - about this ridiculous Jeff Sessions situation.

you want to see some legitimate, sickening, Trump apologists and sympathizers? go stick your head in the US Politics Debate topic. be prepared to vomit. but it doesn't really sound like Anubis is any part of that crowd. not from those statements.

Welcome to my block list, population: You.

Thank GOD.
I didn't know you could block people.

guys. no. we're not doing this.

this is friendly fire. we're on the same team. the least that stoners can do in these times is stick together. I think AlienTwo is largely justified in his positions and analysis but has overreacted towards Anubis on this case. I think Anubis is justified in trying to spin some optimism out of the Sessions' story but he also went off the rails by using 'Liberals' as a derogatory attack in his response.

this is a misunderstanding at best.

you guys are on the same page but you arrived from completely different ends and blew right past each other's tone. given tone doesn't translate well in online text. but this is a pretty silly rift. can we hug and make up?

• AlYEEenTwo and Constant K like this

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Best Poster in General Chat 2017
    Coolest Member 2017
    Best Post 2017 [Paul Walker]
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:06 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 12 January 2018 - 10:11 PM.

I love you buddy.

EDIT:  And from those quotes I see I was the one out of line.

Warlord/Anubis, I may not agree with you, but I can see that I was the dick in these mashed potatoes.  My bad: i.e., I apologize.

wtaTbqK.gif

Double Edit:  I get to be O'Brien. 

• El Dildo and anus like this

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo" ™

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

no block list!

we need the freedom to pass the joint all the way around the circle :)

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

• Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:25 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 12 January 2018 - 10:26 PM.

That was an empty threat.  I have no-one blocked.

Pass it here.

0nefvhe.gif

• El Dildo likes this

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:26 PM

NO6x_f-maxage-0.gif

That was cute as f*ck.
  • El Dildo, anus and AlYEEenTwo like this

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

• Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:29 PM

That was cute as f*ck.

You really are a sicko. 

Saggy
  • Saggy

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:39 AM

Listen man, I'm gonna say whatever the f*ck I wanna say. If you wanna react the way you did (by losing your sh*t), go for it. It's almost fascist how a person can't have any views that aren't liberal any more. It's also ironic how these 'liberals' who claim to be all about civil freedoms want to silence those with dissenting views.

I'm a 'free spirit' as cliche as it sounds, so don't try to box me in..

Bro, I'm liberal as f*ck, you can say whatever you want, doesn't mean I ain't gonna call it dumb if I think it's dumb. I don't know where all this, "Liberals wanna silence people" comes from.  Just saying, liberal here, you're welcome to your opinion in my book, just 'cause one of us loses their sh*t and tells you to go away doesn't mean we all wanna censor you.  Just saying so you don't hold that misconception too close to heart.

I'm just cynical and worried that the whole big business side of things is a flimsy house of cards for home/medical growers to shelter under. Big business has no interest in protecting people's ability to produce their own, and why would they? If anything that would only serve to undermine their own market.  Beyond that though, I think if you look at things like the laws concerning distilling spirits that government isn't really going to be in favor of it, at least not in my state where it's controlled by the liquor control board.  More importantly though, they always justify those laws by saying it's for safety, but realistically they do it to protect liquor tax revenue just as much as anything else.  Meanwhile homebrewing for beer had to be lobbied for by hops associations before they allowed that.  I know I sound cynical, but I don't think it's without reason, and I think that the current legalization movement is at risk of being corrupted by big-business agendas with it.  I think medical patients are the ones that need to be advocated for the most in this context, because in most cases they need more of the same product, and in general have conditions that prevent them from working and making the kind of money they need to afford such quantities from legal shops.  I just don't want people to forget about the medicinal growers while they're all caught up in the rush of being able to purchase it in stores now.

Anyway I'm not trying to debate you or anything, I'm just high and blabbing.  I don't think I've really experienced any pure Afghani strains, mostly derivative. Afghooey, Blackberry Kush, etc. I don't really like that narcotic effect, it mostly just makes me sleepy.  Good for pain relief though.  I've been smoking more sativas as they're more available. 

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:47 AM Edited by fashion, 13 January 2018 - 11:47 AM.

That was cute as f*ck.

You really are a sicko. 
No, I just have emotions. As a sh*thole earthling immigrant, I understand why this concept can be hard to comprehend for aliens.

Spoiler
  • AlYEEenTwo likes this

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo" ™

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:42 AM

bruv.

everyone is on the defensive around here suddenly. what gives :lol:

• AlYEEenTwo likes this

anus
  • anus

nihil timendum est

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

Listen man, I'm gonna say whatever the f*ck I wanna say. If you wanna react the way you did (by losing your sh*t), go for it. It's almost fascist how a person can't have any views that aren't liberal any more. It's also ironic how these 'liberals' who claim to be all about civil freedoms want to silence those with dissenting views.

I'm a 'free spirit' as cliche as it sounds, so don't try to box me in..

Bro, I'm liberal as f*ck, you can say whatever you want, doesn't mean I ain't gonna call it dumb if I think it's dumb. I don't know where all this, "Liberals wanna silence people" comes from.  Just saying, liberal here, you're welcome to your opinion in my book, just 'cause one of us loses their sh*t and tells you to go away doesn't mean we all wanna censor you.  Just saying so you don't hold that misconception too close to heart.

I'm just cynical and worried that the whole big business side of things is a flimsy house of cards for home/medical growers to shelter under. Big business has no interest in protecting people's ability to produce their own, and why would they? If anything that would only serve to undermine their own market.  Beyond that though, I think if you look at things like the laws concerning distilling spirits that government isn't really going to be in favor of it, at least not in my state where it's controlled by the liquor control board.  More importantly though, they always justify those laws by saying it's for safety, but realistically they do it to protect liquor tax revenue just as much as anything else.  Meanwhile homebrewing for beer had to be lobbied for by hops associations before they allowed that.  I know I sound cynical, but I don't think it's without reason, and I think that the current legalization movement is at risk of being corrupted by big-business agendas with it.  I think medical patients are the ones that need to be advocated for the most in this context, because in most cases they need more of the same product, and in general have conditions that prevent them from working and making the kind of money they need to afford such quantities from legal shops.  I just don't want people to forget about the medicinal growers while they're all caught up in the rush of being able to purchase it in stores now.

Anyway I'm not trying to debate you or anything, I'm just high and blabbing.  I don't think I've really experienced any pure Afghani strains, mostly derivative. Afghooey, Blackberry Kush, etc. I don't really like that narcotic effect, it mostly just makes me sleepy.  Good for pain relief though.  I've been smoking more sativas as they're more available. 

Dude, you're an intelligent person and you're an ACTUAL liberal. I'm actually extremely liberal myself, in the sense that I strongly believe that government shouldn't interfere in people's business as long as they're not hurting others. I'm not a conservative or liberal. I hold views from both camps and I consider myself a centrist.

When I say 'liberals' I'm talking about the masses basically who think that CNN is infallible gospel truth and think that Trump is PURE EVIL and don't realise that the media is just manipulating everyone like puppets just to make a buck. 'Liberalism' is the 'mainstream' political ideology in the West at this point in time, just like Conservatism was the sh*t in the US in the 50s. For instance, if you ask someone, 'What do you think of abortion?', the overwhelming majority of young people today would say 'YES I SUPPORT IT FULLY', not because they've really explored the subject and understood the extremely deep implications, but because the media told them that's what's right to believe and/or their friends believe in it and so they don't want to be the 'odd one out'. I mean God forbid having to think for ourselves right?

I feel you on the cynicism, but see this is how I see it. Trump's method is basically about minimizing government intervention in the markets as much as possible. He's actually quite brilliant in that sense. In other words, he's really into deregulation and not adding new regulations. If people who smoke bud in the legal states don't start doing extraordinarily stupid sh*t (causing the uproar of the old and the soccer mom types), I really don't think Trump would f*ck with home growers.

Big business trying to prevent home growing of bud is stifling competition in an unfair way (even if it's for your own use) AND it would mean that businesses start infringing on individual freedoms. If Trump stays on the path he's been on, again I HIGHLY doubt he would let corporations f*ck growers over.

The ONLY thing I'm hoping and praying won't happen is absolute retards getting their hands on legal weed and doing crazy sh*t. Making it so easily accessible has the downside of attracting the dumbasses of society on a huge scale and these people have a very strong ability to f*ck it up for the rest..

@AlienTwo, Dude we're cool man. Never had any hard feelings, and still don't. El Diablo is a hell of a diplomat tho haha.

Static
  • Static

Wrist On My Watch

• Super Sleuth Deadass
  • None
  • Super Sleuth Deadass 2018
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

Member when this topic was about herb?

Y'all really know how to kill a vibe with some pseudo-political bullsh*t.

• El Dildo, Blaze and AlYEEenTwo like this

purevil101
  • purevil101

Homeboy

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Afghanistan

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:21 PM

Back on topic, mars bar, cake, crisps....

• El Dildo and AlYEEenTwo like this

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

• Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:32 PM

Weed is good. I like smoking it, or eating good cooked with derivatives of it, or vaping it.

Spoiler
  • El Dildo likes this

Saggy
  • Saggy

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

Member when this topic was about herb?

Y'all really know how to kill a vibe with some pseudo-political bullsh*t.

Well, I remember 10+ years ago when this topic ACTUALLY started, and people didn't insult and discourage others for discussing things that weren't in their own tastes.  SO frankly, I was here first :p  Not like I'm forcing you to read it anyway man.

eyesopen.jpg

anubis, I don't know man, I don't think we really have the same feelings about Trump's earnestness, but personally I think it's less about him and the government and cabinet members he took along with him.  I mean everyone wants to shrug off Sessions because it's all big business now and they think that's going to protect it, which for recreational's part it probably will, but that's just the big business side of it.  There's still individual growers who are wide open to having federal authorities prosecute them, if they so wished.  I think the only real silver lining is that most individuals would be growing such a little amount, and not trafficking, so there would be little incentives in the form of forfeitures that would make law enforcement eager to pursue such arrests.  However on the more political side of the spectrum, I'm sure that a lot of law enforcement agencies would still love to make such arrests to "make an example".  Plus, since it is still federally illegal, if they even suspect cultivation at all, that would give them all the probable cause they need to search whether or not you have a lot of money for them to seize, so it just opens the doors for harassment issues that were prevalent in the California medical scene back around 2008'ish.  I mean I don't see it as like, "The Sky is falling," kind of thing, but I also don't see the "no big deal" reaction as quite valid either.

• anus likes this

Static
  • Static

Wrist On My Watch

• Super Sleuth Deadass
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:06 AM Edited by Static, 14 January 2018 - 09:07 AM.

Well, I remember 10+ years ago when this topic ACTUALLY started, and people didn't insult and discourage others for discussing things that weren't in their own tastes.  SO frankly, I was here first :p  Not like I'm forcing you to read it anyway man.

Well I wasn't referring to the political discussion that was about weed, but the back and forth that was 90% ad hominem attacks. But feel free to continue to be a pretentious c*nt because you've been on a video game forum for over a decade.  :^:  

• Blaze likes this

Saggy
  • Saggy

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:37 AM

Well I wasn't referring to the political discussion that was about weed, but the back and forth that was 90% ad hominem attacks. But feel free to continue to be a pretentious c*nt because you've been on a video game forum for over a decade.  :^:  

Seems like you're the one being the pretentious c*nt 'cause we ruined your little "vibe".  Maybe just go back to YouTube and watch more more Tide Pod challenges if anything with a modicum of intellectual substance bothers you so much.

• anus likes this

Constant K
  • Constant K

24/7 365

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:49 AM

static gets his kicks from calling stuff 'pseudo' time to time

it is known :p

anus
  • anus

nihil timendum est

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:01 AM

You need to chill the f*ck out and check yourself. This isn't a topic that's about everyone in here 24/7 365 going 'DUDE I LOVE WEED' 'YES ME TOO DUDE'. Just because you smoke doesn't mean that you can't have interests that span outside of smoking weed.

This is a place for people who smoke to hang out because we're likely to have stuff in common. It's like a little sub-forum of sorts.

Sag isn't the pretentious c*nt, and he hasn't provided any evidence to be one either. YOU are the pretentious c*nt and 99% of your posts go on to prove it.

@Sag, I feel you bruz. I'm really hoping for the best because the right wingers here follow Trump religiously (even though a lot of what works for America doesn't work here).

Static
  • Static

Wrist On My Watch

• Super Sleuth Deadass
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:01 PM Edited by Static, 14 January 2018 - 01:02 PM.

Seems like you're the one being the pretentious c*nt 'cause we ruined your little "vibe".  Maybe just go back to YouTube and watch more more Tide Pod challenges if anything with a modicum of intellectual substance bothers you so much.

I don't think you know what pretentious actually means, which is odd since you seem to be pulling it off with such ease. Repeating the drivel from whatever news channel you watch definitely is a modicum intellectual substance

You need to chill the f*ck out and check yourself. This isn't a topic that's about everyone in here 24/7 365 going 'DUDE I LOVE WEED' 'YES ME TOO DUDE'. Just because you smoke doesn't mean that you can't have interests that span outside of smoking weed.

This is a place for people who smoke to hang out because we're likely to have stuff in common. It's like a little sub-forum of sorts.

Sag isn't the pretentious c*nt, and he hasn't provided any evidence to be one either. YOU are the pretentious c*nt and 99% of your posts go on to prove it.

Chill the f*ck out about what exactly? I posted a half-serious reply and some dinosaur gets on me because I don't see the point in bitchin about politics on a forum. And so you and A2 goin back and forth over trump is somehow "having interest that span outside of smoking weed" and not a dick measuring contest?  gtfo.

And nowhere did I say or even imply that the only discussion that could take place had to revolve around weed and had it not been for El_D, you and A2 would still be going at it and the only thing that El_D mentioned that stopped your petty ass argument was him suggesting we should all get along because of our share interest that's the subject of the f*ckin topic. But hey if you and "centrist" wanna wax faux-intellectual about politics that don't even effect you, feel free to continue to do. 

Also, anyone bragging about their join date in a sh*t attempt to belittle someone is kinda the definition of pretentious whether your centrist views allow you to believe it or not.  

It's also known that your epitome of a pseudo-intellectual with your lame ass "I'm training to become a monk shtick" that you use to put on, spouting Sun Tzu like you're some kind of revolutionary deep thinker.   

• El Dildo likes this

anus
  • anus

nihil timendum est

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:16 PM

You ain't hard, you sound like a bitch.

Constant K
  • Constant K

24/7 365

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:46 PM

It's also known that your epitome of a pseudo-intellectual with your lame ass "I'm training to become a monk shtick" that you use to put on, spouting Sun Tzu like you're some kind of revolutionary deep thinker.

Well, how about you rate my joint instead?

dBdBZai.jpg
I think it is pretty standard but that's just my understanding of it.
  • El Dildo likes this

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

• Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:31 PM

Not a huge fan of joints, I feel like the high to weed ratio is way off.

Constant K
  • Constant K

24/7 365

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:34 PM

but ofc there's tobacco in it

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

• Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:39 PM

but ofc there's tobacco in it

tenor.gif?itemid=5109282
  • El Dildo and Constant K like this

Saggy
  • Saggy

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:50 AM

I don't think you know what pretentious actually means, which is odd since you seem to be pulling it off with such ease. Repeating the drivel from whatever news channel you watch definitely is a modicum intellectual substance

Look, you want me the one to go, "Oh maybe we got off on the wrong foot," all sheepishly?  I pointed out this topic is 10+ years old, not to point out how long I've been here, but to point out that you're a little late to the party to be shaming people about what they post in here. I was trying to be tongue-in-cheek/light-hearted about being here first, that's why I posted the clockwork orange pic. My bad. This thread has always been open to everything except sh*t about hard drugs.  That's all I was trying to advocate, without realizing you weren't addressing me, but then you had to whip out the "pretentious c*nt" card.

Now, I could have kept the pettiness of this up and just replied with some more flames (had a couple zingers too damn it :p), but here I am extending the olive branch...  So let's both cut the sh*t.  We'll both do it on 3.   1, 2...

So what did you use to bake those edibles you were talking about?  I just cooked an ounce of Blackberry Kush into 2 sticks, gonna make some rice crispy treats.

anubis, I don't think there's really much more for either of us to say about the political situation, we seem to have some of the same concerns anyway.  What I really wanna know is...  Where'd you get that Blue Afghani?

• anus likes this

anus
  • anus

nihil timendum est

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:20 PM Edited by anubis., 15 January 2018 - 01:22 PM.

Look, you want me the one to go, "Oh maybe we got off on the wrong foot," all sheepishly?  I pointed out this topic is 10+ years old, not to point out how long I've been here, but to point out that you're a little late to the party to be shaming people about what they post in here. I was trying to be tongue-in-cheek/light-hearted about being here first, that's why I posted the clockwork orange pic. My bad. This thread has always been open to everything except sh*t about hard drugs.  That's all I was trying to advocate, without realizing you weren't addressing me, but then you had to whip out the "pretentious c*nt" card.

Now, I could have kept the pettiness of this up and just replied with some more flames (had a couple zingers too damn it :p), but here I am extending the olive branch...  So let's both cut the sh*t.  We'll both do it on 3.   1, 2...

So what did you use to bake those edibles you were talking about?  I just cooked an ounce of Blackberry Kush into 2 sticks, gonna make some rice crispy treats.

anubis, I don't think there's really much more for either of us to say about the political situation, we seem to have some of the same concerns anyway.  What I really wanna know is...  Where'd you get that Blue Afghani?

Man it was this one off dealer (I think). I haven't had a consistent connect in months and I was getting used to the sub-par bud I was getting (used to get FIRE dank), then this dude pops up and f*cking blows my mind with this f*cking Blue Afghani haha. I don't think I'll be able to get any more.

Do try it if you get a chance though. ONLY issue is that it's made me sleep up to 14 hours. Like it's an indica, but it's seriously next level sh*t. Narcotic would be an understatement. Since you're a seasoned smoker (I've seen you around here for as long as I remember haha), you'd be fine smoking it on the daily, it just makes you sleep heaps IF you want to. You can still function just fine..

Oh and I love indicas so much over sativas. I prefer indica or hybrid with indica dominant always. Sativas feel like they're 'half the deal' to me coz I don't feel sh*t in my body and just get the mental effects. I really like the 'ultrasensual' feeling I get from a heavy indica where your body just feels great. <3

Btw I've noticed that if you cross ANY strain with an Afghani landrace, the Afghani genes end up overwhelming whatever other strain it's crossed with. Good stuff. :D

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:16 PM Edited by fashion, 20 January 2018 - 10:20 PM.

https://i.imgur.com/Jn07YjU.gifv

Can't link it properly, gifv format. I'd love to eat a baked potato right now.

I know we discussed edibles before but I have to ask, when baking your weed, does it smell much more intensive than usual?
  • El Dildo likes this

Quadro
  • Quadro

Director of Community Development - PBMO

• Australia
  • Best Content Creator Job 2016 [Car Foosball - Paleto Bay]

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:54 AM

Yeah it will make the houses smell for sure, but its a different smell to burned bud.

Your baked good will have a slight smell to them as well, depending on the product used.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users