Official Forum Stoners v7

2,181 replies to this topic
Plank.
  • Plank.

le edgy contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

Who started after finding their parents stash?  That's how I started, always said no to my friends then one day I was snooping for x-mas presents and came across their stash, complete with scissors and papers.  So I pinched, rolled and smoked it in their bathroom.  Thought every car going up and down the street was a cop car haha, good times.

The first time I found my mom's stash I was probably no older than 10. It was this huge ass block of compressed brick weed she had hidden in her jacket, and it looked and smelled so bad that I wasn't sure if it was even weed or not at first haha. Regardless I nabbed some and used her roller and papers to roll up what was probably a sh*tty joint. Looking back I don't think I even really broke it down or anything. Also I don't know how I managed to learn to use a roller back then but can't do it today but that's another story for another time. I waited until night and smoked in the side lot of my house but I never got baked because I didn't inhale properly. Smoked a few separate occasions if I could find some after that but didn't start regularly until 18.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:18 PM

my parents are old hippies so they definitely had a stash.

but I didn't need to find it because when we were old enough to want to try pot, we simply knew where to get it.

that being said our first time getting high was not glamorous.

we found the weed but nobody had a pipe. my buddy Kevin made a pipe out of tin foil and later we fashioned a metal pipe out of brass joints/sockets that were stocked around my friend Tom's house. because his dad was a plumber or something. it worked really well. we had a carb on the side of it. wish I had pictures of that thing. it was brilliant.

• Triple Vacuum Seal and AlienTwo like this

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

If you ♥ the $, then prepare to die for it.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:20 PM

Thought every car going up and down the street was a cop car haha, good times.

Damn those motherf*cking bike racks atop of car roofs at night!  Nearly shat a brick on numerous occasions.

When I spent a few years in a small town, I damn near memorized the entire local law enforcement fleet (most undercovers too) trying to avoid a possession charge.  Even learned the state trooper licence plate # format of "SHP..." to spot unmarked units. The people who used to say "Relax bro...Turn the music bass up...Stop sketchin' man." were the ones who ended up getting nabbed with pot.  It's all in the game I guess.

• El Diablo and PicardsBong like this

PicardsBong
  • PicardsBong

Lazy Astronaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:25 AM

Thought every car going up and down the street was a cop car haha, good times.

Damn those motherf*cking bike racks atop of car roofs at night!  Nearly shat a brick on numerous occasions.

The people who used to say "Relax bro...Turn the music bass up...Stop sketchin' man." were the ones who ended up getting nabbed with pot.  It's all in the game I guess.

This f*cking attitude though, really irks me. I live in a medical state but don't have my card so I'm burnt if I'm caught or pulled over with stinky sh*t. I don't like cops, but they're not dumb. I get really cautious a lot and dumb cats wanna tell me that same line, only to get busted themselves. Be f*cking careful my fellow stoners, the system is a bitch!
  • Triple Vacuum Seal and AlienTwo like this

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:49 PM Edited by gtaoplayer, 11 September 2017 - 05:58 PM.

9...f*cking...years.
Spoiler

No words can explain how sad/mad I am at myself after last night. I got this from my little brother (in prison now) for my birthday back in 2008. Perfect color for me and I loved the way it hit.. it was the one. It survived drops on concrete and tiled floors etc. but it didn't survive a short fall on to a glass table. This is the longest I've gone without breaking a piece, my previous record was 2-3 years.

R.I.Pieces /:
T.O.D: 9/10/17 @ 10:30pm

Spoiler

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:41 PM

happens to the best of us.

this is why I have like 30 pieces.

if one breaks it's not a big deal anymore.

• AlienTwo likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:46 PM

"Glass breaks."  

It always will.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:50 PM

I am totally buying this sh/t

Saggy
  • Saggy

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:06 AM

I am totally buying this sh/t

That device looks really cool.  Not really digging the production values on that video though lol  Also don't know anyone that has lived the experience they're talking about with someone making edibles that makes people sick for a few days.

VICE seems to act like they're on the cutting edge but they kind of bury any real information in buzzworthy presentation. That video about "How to grow the same high", was really sad.  Three minutes showing off some dude's grow facility and the answer basically comes down to what every grower and their mother already knew: cloning.

I've never really had good effects with edibles even when bought from a store.  The high is just very different, they just make me drowsy.

Travedge
  • Travedge

A man in motion feels no emotion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:01 PM

I think seed starts produce better plants then clones, but u have to sex em right.
  • Quadro likes this

Milfrah
  • Milfrah

Bad Mommy

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:59 PM

There's some real sh*t going down here in Michigan with dispensaries. They have to shut down by Dec. 15th if they don't get re-licensed under some "new law". At first they were going to shut down all dispensaries right away (this week), but then they were given a three month grace period at the last minute.

Irritating. Just got my card a month ago and am finally getting some relief, now this? Guess I better stock up on my supply since it's looking like dispensaries here will be shut down the first few months of the new year. I'm not someone who is very privy on where to safely buy weed, either.

https://www.clickond..._ClickOnDetroit

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:32 PM

that sounds terribly ominous.... 

• Milfrah likes this

Saggy
  • Saggy

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:41 PM

There's some real sh*t going down here in Michigan with dispensaries. They have to shut down by Dec. 15th if they don't get re-licensed under some "new law". At first they were going to shut down all dispensaries right away (this week), but then they were given a three month grace period at the last minute.

Irritating. Just got my card a month ago and am finally getting some relief, now this? Guess I better stock up on my supply since it's looking like dispensaries here will be shut down the first few months of the new year. I'm not someone who is very privy on where to safely buy weed, either.

https://www.clickond..._ClickOnDetroit

Maybe you should/could just grow your own?

That really sucks they f*cked ya like that.

I think seed starts produce better plants then clones, but u have to sex em right.

Well if you use feminized seeds you don't have to sex them :)  But the video was getting at how to get the same high out of a strain of weed when grown and it basically was just showing this guy's massive cloning facility.  Like acting like they're on the cutting edge of taking cuttings or something :p

In other news, there's some public comment hearings in Olympia today about legalizing home-growing in Washington since we're still the only legalized state that doesn't allow it.  I'm not really liking the terms they're putting on the table though, as they're limiting all households to 4 plants, not nearly enough for a medical user, and I don't know if they're keeping the existing framework in place for medical patients or totally f*cking it over like they did in the language of I-502.  Then there's apparently all sorts of provisions about surveillance, youth diversion measures, blah f*cking blah.

I mean it would be great if they were going to open that up while not screwing the patients, but it looks like it's just going to be richy-rich pay-to-play nanny gardening with your 4 little bonzai plants lol

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

VICE seems to act like they're on the cutting edge but they kind of bury any real information in buzzworthy presentation. That video about "How to grow the same high", was really sad.  Three minutes showing off some dude's grow facility and the answer basically comes down to what every grower and their mother already knew: cloning.

well I definitely know people who have made a bad batch of homemade edibles.

maybe it didn't leave anyone sick for days but it left people sick.

but I don't think VICE "thinks" they're cutting edge.

I think they just like making stoner videos. because they're fun and get views. the things they're talking about might be common sense to 'every grower' but not everyone's a grower and there's still plenty of ignorance and misinformation about cannabis floating around to this day. it might not be groundbreaking news to me, but it's probably pretty helpful to someone.

Milfrah
  • Milfrah

Bad Mommy

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:49 PM

Yeah. And they have yet to say what the "new law" is going to be. I've been doing a little research to try to figure out what this mysterious new law is but I haven't found much yet.

I suppose I should look into it, although I kill pretty much every plant I've ever tried to grow/maintain. I can't even keep a cactus alive. Don't know if I could forgive myself if I literally killed my own medicine. :panic:

• AlienTwo and krypt0s like this

Quadro
  • Quadro

Director of Community Development - PBMO

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Australia
  • Best Content Creator Job 2016 [Car Foosball - Paleto Bay]

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:38 AM

Time to start keeping your glass coffee jars and store that sh*t in a nice dry cool area, so that your supply lasts until the dispensaries come back.

Keep some humidpak's on hand just incase she dries out too much.

Not sure how much your smoking at the moment but because your coming into being medicated, keep more than what you are using at the moment. Better to have too much than too little.

• AlienTwo and Milfrah like this

Travedge
  • Travedge

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:48 AM

Damn id be down to send yall care packages at harvest in a few weeks here, just sketchy. Big brother maybe watchin...fick the feds
  • AlienTwo likes this

Saggy
  • Saggy

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:43 PM

Yeah. And they have yet to say what the "new law" is going to be. I've been doing a little research to try to figure out what this mysterious new law is but I haven't found much yet.

I suppose I should look into it, although I kill pretty much every plant I've ever tried to grow/maintain. I can't even keep a cactus alive. Don't know if I could forgive myself if I literally killed my own medicine. :panic:

Well you did say Michigan right?  Looking at your state laws, it looks like possession of any amount is only a misdemeanor so on second that you'd probably be better off just buying it and storing it. Sometimes some states ( like mine ) have stupid possession laws where over 40 grams ( an ounce and a half basically ) is a felony the same as cultivation, so in some instances it just makes sense to grow your own if it's the same legal risk.  But who knows what the knew law will be, I am just going buy what's on NORML now.

PicardsBong
  • PicardsBong

Lazy Astronaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Happy as a clam and roasted like a ham!

Hope you're all doing wonderfully.

Take care, GTAF 420blazeitbastards.
  • AlienTwo likes this

Travedge
  • Travedge

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Smoked the fresh
. pics soon

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, A week ago.

https://www.facebook...06178386340229/

Apparently someone was being chased by police and threw a massive bag of weed into the road, I'd be doing the same as these guys. 

• El Diablo and Plank. like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 5 hours ago

just do your research. everyone has to start somewhere.

I saw this little documentary recently and thought of you.

the title is a little pretentious but this lady is the real deal.

they're working on synthesizing some of the first legal cannabis medicine in the US which could actually be prescribed by a physician.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users