Photo

Official Forum Stoners v7

348 replies to this topic
gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

ENERGY TURTLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:26 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 20 April 2014 - 04:26 AM.

Haven't smoked weed in a few months. Is there such thing as being too broke for weed? I have gotten into huffing, though. Mainly gasoline and rubbing alcohol. They both work good for a temporary high. Plus I like the smell of gasoline, so that's a bonus.

You haven't hit rock bottom until you've started getting drunk off of Listerine and rolling up cigarettes with yesterday's newspaper/last night's blanket.

Also, there's no such thing as being too broke for weed, since that's one of the few things that people generally don't mind sharing with each other.

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:55 AM

Happy 4/20, bitches.

5eeG5pZ.gif

uJ940PZ.gif

ve2Sx4U.gif

iSoPEoK6qxWNs.gif

• El_Diablo, The Leviathan, Lexty. and 1 other like this

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by Coat., 20 April 2014 - 05:05 AM.

Love that last gif.

Question: What do you least enjoy smoking from?

Myself? Pipes. Mainly because if you pull too quick a lot of the hot ash sucks into your mouth and burns your throat. I do enjoy joints but I feel as if it's a bit of a waste when you could be using a bong - which I believe gets you higher and you dont need a lot of it (if it aint sh*t bud) to get you stoned.

Different tokes for different folks I guess. :)
  • Devyl likes this

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:09 AM

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

That+was+some+piss+poor+sex+_922c01edf11

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:14 AM Edited by Coat., 20 April 2014 - 05:14 AM.

Is it just me or is Harrison Ford kind of a c*nt?

I've been watching some interviews he has done and he treats the interviewer like sh*t.

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:14 AM

Blunts. They are always so overly-flavored (both regular cigarellos & wraps) that it ruins the taste of the weed. If I'm smoking good cannabis, I want to enjoy the taste and aroma. I always prefer glass. A bowl for myself and a bong for when I smoke with more than one other person.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

Myself? Pipes. Mainly because if you pull too quick a lot of the hot ash sucks into your mouth and burns your throat.

you're doing it wrong.

All-Size-Pipe-Screen.jpg

• Captain VXR and Lexty. like this

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:33 AM

oh mi god.

The holy grail...
  • El_Diablo likes this

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:36 AM

glass pipes are my favorite way to smoke.

also one of the cleanest.

but you gotta' use a screen to avoid pulling ash.

then you can rip as hard as you need.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:41 AM

First time I toked was outta a glass pipe. But the waterpipes kinda grew on me.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:42 AM Edited by beanzinapot, 20 April 2014 - 05:48 AM.

Myself? Pipes. Mainly because if you pull too quick a lot of the hot ash sucks into your mouth and burns your throat.

you're doing it wrong.

All-Size-Pipe-Screen.jpg
Sorry to say, but you're doing it wrong. Brass with glass? No. If you need a screen, use glass.

And on topic on lest favorite. Blunts by far. Like Devyl said, if you have good tasting bud, why waste that opportunity to taste it. I prefer glass or raw papers over anything else.
  • *MURDOC* likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:09 AM

50 minutes for us west coast stoners!! Are you guys ready? What are your plans? I get off work at midnight. I already have a bowl packed in my truck so I can take a rip when the clock strikes twelve. I also had my mom roll a few j's for me for when I get home (yes I live with my mom who cares?)

I also have to work tomorrow so that sucks, but best believe I will be stoned out of my mind before I get to work!!

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:00 AM

HAPPY 4/20!!!!!

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:45 AM

420 biatches.

But dude, don't triple post. Use the edit button.
  • The Leviathan likes this

rawrsnar
  • rawrsnar

Pretentious asshole who loves everyone

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

To be honest, drugs in general scare the hell out of me. No, I'm not saying people who smoke weed bother me, it's just addiction runs deep in my family, so the idea of me participating in recreational drug use makes me think of addiction. I've seen it in my dad with alcohol, he's just stuck in this endless cycle of getting a job, sneaking a few drinks in, and eventually ending up passed out on the floor without a job or even a place to live. I know this is alcohol I'm talking about, but addiction is addiction, so the same thing could happen to me with drugs considering my heratige.
But if you can smoke marijuana without taking it too far, then more power to you.

Quick question: If you don't smoke, why the f*ck did you post in this topic.

On topic: Blazing tomorrow. For Jesus, of course.

Because the thread is on the topic of marijuana, so I posted something that is related to what this drug and other drugs have in common: possible addiction and possible depressed feelings after use. It's not like I posted about my favorite car paint job or something else completely unrelated.

Stupid questions get obvious answers.
  • SolidSnails likes this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

To be honest, drugs in general scare the hell out of me. No, I'm not saying people who smoke weed bother me, it's just addiction runs deep in my family, so the idea of me participating in recreational drug use makes me think of addiction. I've seen it in my dad with alcohol, he's just stuck in this endless cycle of getting a job, sneaking a few drinks in, and eventually ending up passed out on the floor without a job or even a place to live. I know this is alcohol I'm talking about, but addiction is addiction, so the same thing could happen to me with drugs considering my heratige.
But if you can smoke marijuana without taking it too far, then more power to you.

Quick question: If you don't smoke, why the f*ck did you post in this topic.

On topic: Blazing tomorrow. For Jesus, of course.

Because the thread is on the topic of marijuana, so I posted something that is related to what this drug and other drugs have in common: possible addiction and possible depressed feelings after use. It's not like I posted about my favorite car paint job or something else completely unrelated.

Stupid questions get obvious answers.

Nah, that's not what this thread's about mate.

You post pics of your "sick bong" and "dank joint" and then wait for technical diagnosis such as "wow sick bong" and "f*ck that's some dank sh*t there bro", analysis so deep that could only be formulated with a master's degree in botany.
  • Mister Kay, Lexty. and codename_duchess like this

rawrsnar
  • rawrsnar

Pretentious asshole who loves everyone

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:40 AM Edited by rawrsnar, 20 April 2014 - 09:41 AM.

To be honest, drugs in general scare the hell out of me. No, I'm not saying people who smoke weed bother me, it's just addiction runs deep in my family, so the idea of me participating in recreational drug use makes me think of addiction. I've seen it in my dad with alcohol, he's just stuck in this endless cycle of getting a job, sneaking a few drinks in, and eventually ending up passed out on the floor without a job or even a place to live. I know this is alcohol I'm talking about, but addiction is addiction, so the same thing could happen to me with drugs considering my heratige.But if you can smoke marijuana without taking it too far, then more power to you.

Quick question: If you don't smoke, why the f*ck did you post in this topic. On topic: Blazing tomorrow. For Jesus, of course.
Because the thread is on the topic of marijuana, so I posted something that is related to what this drug and other drugs have in common: possible addiction and possible depressed feelings after use. It's not like I posted about my favorite car paint job or something else completely unrelated.Stupid questions get obvious answers.
Nah, that's not what this thread's about mate.You post pics of your "sick bong" and "dank joint" and then wait for technical diagnosis such as "wow sick bong" and "f*ck that's some dank sh*t there bro", analysis so deep that could only be formulated with a master's degree in botany.
Heh, thanks for clearing things up man. Admittedly, that last post came off a bit harsher than I meant, but meh.

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:13 AM Edited by Eminem!, 20 April 2014 - 10:13 AM.

I do take pills, don't do speed
Don't do crack don't do coke, I do smoke weed 
Don't do smack, I do do shrooms, do drink beer 
I just wanna make a few things clear

• orbitalraindrops and Ermac. like this

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:23 AM

I do take pills, don't do speed
Don't do crack don't do coke, I do smoke weed 
Don't do smack, I do do shrooms, do drink beer 
I just wanna make a few things clear

Lol I do all that except the smack. 

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Happy 420 blazers!
It's suddenly raining here, got to have kaya now!

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:41 PM Edited by El_Diablo, 20 April 2014 - 12:44 PM.

Sorry to say, but you're doing it wrong. Brass with glass? No. If you need a screen, use glass.

who said I use brass?

it's just a google picture.

the 420 holiday is upon us.

I just got up for work but I'll be off by about 1PM, plenty of time to get downtown and be @ the Cannabis Cup for the rest of the afternoon. then it's the Method Man / Redman concert @ Cervantes from 9PM to 2AM.

cannot wait.

happy blazing y'all.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

Can we keep the heated debate to a minimum please - I'm looking at you Lazyboy.

On topic: What 90's sitcom would you watched fried?

Proceed. :)

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

10169354_623922244344291_662532400834010

Toke 'em if ya got 'em! Happy 4/20, brotatos! 

• TheCacti likes this

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

Haven't smoked weed in a few months. Is there such thing as being too broke for weed? I have gotten into huffing, though. Mainly gasoline and rubbing alcohol. They both work good for a temporary high. Plus I like the smell of gasoline, so that's a bonus.

I don't know much about huffing, but that can't be good for you, yo.

Also, happy 4/20 you guys! :)

• The Leviathan and Lexty. like this

Mr.Killa
  • Mr.Killa

They got money for war, but can´t feed the poor

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

Just celebrating a weedless 4/20 with this song.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:48 PM

Anyone here tried a gravity bong using a gallon of milk or liter bottle of coke? So smooth.....

dice
  • dice

love_triangle

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:59 PM

Milk is fat, so it sucks out THC (afaik, not sure). Coke, the same as beer, spirits, juice and other dumb sh*t people put in their bongs is there just to cool down the smoke, it has zero effect on anything. Use water with ice cube

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

ENERGY TURTLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:58 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 20 April 2014 - 09:00 PM.

I never use screens and I never pull ash. IMO too many people make the mistake of pulling too hard when they hit; a series of small tokes regulated by the carb works best (assuming your pipe has one).

My favorite is a pipe I have that was made from a block of sandstone that I picked about a decade ago. Has its own carved out stand and everything. Used to have a "power hitter" made from a compressed air can/keyboard cleaner...powerful, but a huge waste of weed.

Phroar
  • Phroar

I gets a low-to-moderate amount of pussy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

Pot twinkies, yes or no?

Blunts nigga!  :cool:

I never use screens and I never pull ash. IMO too many people make the mistake of pulling too hard when they hit; a series of small tokes regulated by the carb works best (assuming your pipe has one).

My favorite is a pipe I have that was made from a block of sandstone that I picked about a decade ago. Has its own carved out stand and everything. Used to have a "power hitter" made from a compressed air can/keyboard cleaner...powerful, but a huge waste of weed.

preach! my bruh has a bowl that sucked elephant ass and whenever he hit mine he sucked the entire f*cking bowl through...we aint friends no more...

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:38 PM

I've been smoking pretty much everyday for over 3 years now and I'm starting to feel like it's effecting my mind. My mind just feels really slow and empty, I think I need to stop smoking for a while, but I just love the stuff so much and my whole social life pretty much revolves around it.

As for my favourite way to smoke, it's got to be a good, old fashioned spliff, here we use tobacco with it as it's pretty damn expensive, the American way of rolling still makes no sense to me.

• blitz likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users