Official Forum Stoners v7

1,876 replies to this topic
Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:32 AM

I feel where you're coming from, Coat. Weed can be very introvertive at times, especially if you're smoking alone. If you do smoke by yourself often I'd try to do it outside or just in any sort of setting you find most positive.

 dice
  •  dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:05 AM Edited by dice, 17 April 2014 - 08:05 AM.

Smoking alone is a bitch, I never have the desire to socialize when I'm alone. It's kinda of a different experience than doing it with friends. In the meantime Coat just try to preoccupy yourself with something, I'm sure the thoughts will go away

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

I feel where you're coming from, Coat. Weed can be very introvertive at times, especially if you're smoking alone. If you do smoke by yourself often I'd try to do it outside or just in any sort of setting you find most positive.

Whenever I'm by myself and I wanna smoke, I set up my Xbox outside, and join a friends party. I always have at least one stoner friend online, so its like I'm not alone.
  • WTFThisIsntWii likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

Nice. I want a dome piece like that one.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

"Spooked ya!"

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:48 AM Edited by Mister Pink, 17 April 2014 - 08:50 AM.

Recently back from Amsterdam. Smoked some nice hash over there as herself is not much of a smoker but loves the smell and taste of hash. Got some nice mid to high range stuff in a place opposite Hillstreet Blues. It had a real strong scent and brought back memories of my hash smoking days as a teenager. It was so soft I just heat it once and picked it off. In it's normal state I could mold it on to any shape. It was squidgy. The effects were nice.. there was a real head buzz of it. It starts off mild is and comes on stronger and stronger. It was real dopey and found myself falling asleep almost every time after smoking so it was totally like being a young teen, smoking again. 

We all got different strains of herb from White Widow, Sour Diesal to Lemon Haze and week naturally grown Thai stuff. Smoking tobacco in the cafes wasn't a problem, despite the smoking ban. They offer a tobacco substitute but you can see locals rolling with tobacco. 

On the subject of smoking alone. If I do, it's only if I was playing Xbox or to get stuck in to a film. In that sense, I'm not alone. I'm following a film, observing. Or... playing GTA or something. 

I'm rarely smoking now, only for good occasions. 

• The Leviathan likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

I usually smoke alone, but there are exceptions, like when I'm on the road or with an S.O. I rarely smoke nowadays, though someone gave me a Q recently so might as well.

Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:41 AM

I don't smoke alone. It's just my parents don't want me seshing all the time with my mate. It's the holidays and I've been going pretty hard with it.

She just doesn't want me smoking weekly. Which I don't when school is on. I only do it every org night or 3 weeks. I dunno, I'm kinda confused. I feel that if I take people's opinions too seriously, that I won't end up having an opinion.

I was crying to my mother because I feel that she really cares for me. I wish she wasn't so attached me but she's my mother so it would make sense. I just feel like she's biased; same as my father.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:51 PM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 17 April 2014 - 10:53 PM.

I feel the older I get the more I smoke alone. In high school I rarely ever smoked by myself. I used to like smoking with people more but Ive grown to like smoking by myself more. I feel like I can relax more. But it's always nice to smoke with other people from now and then.

I can't wait for 4/20/Easter, won't be good when I show up at family parties stealing all the kids' eggs filled with chocolate. Watch out!

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:10 AM

I probably smoke alone as often as I do with other people.

pretty much because I get high constantly.

• Banana and The Leviathan like this

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

I'll toke up with anyone, anywhere, at any time! Just shoot me a request at P.O. box 420 blaze it streat 875309

i'm fried. :]

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:12 PM Edited by Banana, 18 April 2014 - 09:13 PM.

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out last Tuesday. First off: has anyone been put under through an IV before? They did that for my surgery and I ended up having a major head trip; it was silly as all hell. Then the day after I smoked some grass n' hash for my birthday and it mixed pretty nice with the pain meds they prescribed me.
Now I'm gonna get couch locked off of a fat edible and the pill.

P.O. box 420 blaze it streat 875309

My work is right next to "High Street" so this Sunday I'll be smoking a nice blunt while I'm on break from my 11 hour shift.

:]]]]]]

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:20 PM

I have my Easter egg ready...

image_zps8eeb09b8.jpg
  • The Leviathan, Plank., Captain VXR and 1 other like this

Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:38 AM

That looks like some mighty fine ganja.

Any of you fellas enjoy going on camping trips and just blaze?
  • gta dad and a20characterusername like this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:48 AM

All the time!! I live like 35 min from the mountains here in central California. Whenever my buddies and I are bored, we head up to the mountains and chill next to the river bed and blaze a few j's. Good times man, good times.
  • Mick. likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

in the Summer we routinely go on camping float trips.

you drive up the river, camp at one site, canoe down to the next site, camp there, canoe down again back to the beginning.

getting high in nature is the best.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

To be honest, drugs in general scare the hell out of me. No, I'm not saying people who smoke weed bother me, it's just addiction runs deep in my family, so the idea of me participating in recreational drug use makes me think of addiction. I've seen it in my dad with alcohol, he's just stuck in this endless cycle of getting a job, sneaking a few drinks in, and eventually ending up passed out on the floor without a job or even a place to live. I know this is alcohol I'm talking about, but addiction is addiction, so the same thing could happen to me with drugs considering my heratige.

But if you can smoke marijuana without taking it too far, then more power to you.

gta dad
  • gta dad

penis dickling, the goose

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Member 2014

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:29 AM

I feel like living in Australia it's something you just have to do. There's this wicked little spot in some bushland behind my friends house, over the past few years he's ending up building an awesome little hut out of random branches and sh*t lying around. It's super impressive and when winter hits we'll go out there, punch a few cones and sit by a fire and end up passing out in the hut.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:35 AM

Years ago I lived in the mountains near the California/Oregon border and did that for about six months straight. Lived by a stream, ate what I caught and did the whole surivivalist thing while going to town every few weeks to reusupply and party. Good times.

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:39 AM

To be honest, drugs in general scare the hell out of me. No, I'm not saying people who smoke weed bother me, it's just addiction runs deep in my family, so the idea of me participating in recreational drug use makes me think of addiction. I've seen it in my dad with alcohol, he's just stuck in this endless cycle of getting a job, sneaking a few drinks in, and eventually ending up passed out on the floor without a job or even a place to live. I know this is alcohol I'm talking about, but addiction is addiction, so the same thing could happen to me with drugs considering my heratige.

But if you can smoke marijuana without taking it too far, then more power to you.

Quick question: If you don't smoke, why the f*ck did you post in this topic.

On topic: Blazing tomorrow. For Jesus, of course. 

• Moonshield and The Leviathan like this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

Like you said, you're talking about two very different substances with two very different effects. It's like me comparing apples and strawberry pop tarts. I can understand where you're coming from though; seeing someone struggling with addiction is a sh*tty thing to deal with, no matter the substance.

Great, now I'm hungry for strawberry pop tarts.

• Flūttershy likes this

Special Members
  • Special Members

Everyday I wake up to find myself in bed

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

I don´t smoke weed, but do any of you guys have some slow, mellow, relaxing music that you smoke weed to? I really like that kind of music. Preferably instrumental, but can have vocals too. 

Also, here´s the perfect example of what I´m looking for (Sorry if this is not what most stoners smoke to):

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

Haven't smoked weed in a few months. Is there such thing as being too broke for weed? I have gotten into huffing, though. Mainly gasoline and rubbing alcohol. They both work good for a temporary high. Plus I like the smell of gasoline, so that's a bonus.

• orbitalraindrops likes this

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by The Leviathan, 20 April 2014 - 02:38 AM.

I love listening to this guy while stoned.

Good sh*t! 

Also, about an hour left until 4/20. I got a blunt ready for the occasion! :]]]

@above: careful with the huffing, or you will end up like this guy:

162256_v1.jpg

Special Members
  • Special Members

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:42 AM Edited by Mr.Killa, 20 April 2014 - 02:47 AM.

I love listening to this guy while stoned.

Good sh*t! 

Also, about an hour left until 4/20. I got a blunt ready for the occasion! :]]]

@above: careful with the huffing, or you will end up like this guy:

162256_v1.jpg

It´s almost 5 hours into 4/20 here in Norway.

Also, I tought stoners listened to slow, mellow music, mostly instrumental. Cool song, though. Thanks.

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:45 AM Edited by The Leviathan, 20 April 2014 - 02:46 AM.

I tought stoners listened to slow, mellow music, mostly instrumental.

Here's one of my favorites:

Music really depends on how I am feeling when I get stoned. Sometimes I like to listen to rap, sometimes I listen to 80's classic rock. 

• blitz likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

I don´t smoke weed, but do any of you guys have some slow, mellow, relaxing music that you smoke weed to? I really like that kind of music. Preferably instrumental, but can have vocals too. 

Also, here´s the perfect example of what I´m looking for (Sorry if this is not what most stoners smoke to):

Such an awesome track.

I love listening to instrumentals. Some I can think of.

Atmosphere
RJD2
The Roots
Grammatix

If you are looking for some more spiritual, peaceful music, I suggest looking up Daniel Waples or other hang drum artists. By far, some of the best music I have ever discovered. Man I wish I could own one of those hang drums.

Special Members
  • Special Members

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:54 AM

I tought stoners listened to slow, mellow music, mostly instrumental.

Here's one of my favorites:

Music really depends on how I am feeling when I get stoned. Sometimes I like to listen to rap, sometimes I listen to 80's classic rock. 

I don´t know why, but that song was f*cking funny. Rap songs I imagined stoners listened to would be Ice Cube hits like "It Was A Good Day", "You Know How We Do It" and of course "Smoke Some Weed. And a lot of Cypress Hill, Snoop Dogg, Dr.Dre and Spice 1 too.

Such an awesome track.

I love listening to instrumentals. Some I can think of.

Atmosphere
RJD2
The Roots
Grammatix

If you are looking for some more spiritual, peaceful music, I suggest looking up Daniel Waples or other hang drum artists. By far, some of the best music I have ever discovered. Man I wish I could own one of those hang drums.

Thanks for the artists. I´ll check em out.

The thing that´s so special about "Summer Madness" is that there´s no song quite like it, apart from "Winter Sadness", aslo K&G. And it fits to all sorts of events, like smoking weed (Atleast I think it fits), relaxing on the beach, and having sex. 

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:33 AM Edited by TECHN9CiAN, 20 April 2014 - 03:33 AM.

Best high e'er... Edible caramel popcorn.... Duuuuuuuude

Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:10 AM Edited by Coat., 20 April 2014 - 04:15 AM.

I have listened to that on the odd occasion while stoned. Kool & the Gang are such awesome dudes.

Been listening to 90's rap lately while stoned. I never before understood why the genre was frowned upon. It is an art of itself and shouldnt be rejected.

http://m.youtube.com...p&v=bwEgYyvlW5U

But rap isn't all I've been stoned too. And who thought a song like this would be put into a movie where James Franco cuts off his own arm. Such a livley and blissful song indeed. :)

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=sYi7uEvEEmk

edit- eh man, how do you post youtube videos on here?

Special Members
  • Special Members

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:22 AM

I have listened to that on the odd occasion while stoned. Kool & the Gang are such awesome dudes.

Been listening to 90's rap lately while stoned. I never before understood why the genre was frowned upon. It is an art of itself and shouldnt be rejected.

http://m.youtube.com...p&v=bwEgYyvlW5U

But rap isn't all I've been stoned too. And who thought a song like this would be put into a movie where James Franco cuts off his own arm. Such a livley and blissful song indeed. :)

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=sYi7uEvEEmk

edit- eh man, how do you post youtube videos on here?

I do like me some rap, especially if its Geto Boys. Funk is also great. And yeah, Kool & The Gang are one of the greatest bands ever, covering all sorts of genres. Too bad they didn´t make more songs like this, though.

Also, when I post videos, I just post the link, and it turns into a video. Don´t know why it doesn´t work with you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users