Photo

Official Forum Stoners v7

1,843 replies to this topic
GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:05 PM Edited by Mister Kay, 24 August 2014 - 03:20 AM.

RIght about now, Im pretty sToned!

Alcohol is an awesome companion to weed if you know how to handle it. Gotta trust me on this.

• El Diablo likes this

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:06 AM

Thought I'd let people know that BoJack Horseman(while high) is hilarious. Its a Netflix original.

• El Diablo, The Leviathan and Keegeroo like this

Surak
  • Surak

Syrrannite

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

I've been thinking about watching that...

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:52 AM

last Friday was payday.

this weekend I did it again. the Summer spending spree continues and the collection grows.

image.jpg  image.jpg

• JOEsAGGRESSIVE, a cactus, GTA36362355 and 1 other like this

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

nice percolator.

Alright, when I get home in about two hours I'm making a damn g bong.(if I have a 2liter) haven't MacGyver'd anything in awhile.

• Surak likes this

a cactus
  • a cactus

king sh*t of f*ck mountain

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

jesus, what's that two new pieces in two weeks' time? Livin' the good life. 

Can anyone recommend me a grinder? I'm looking for something relatively small, durable, and has a screen and bottom compartment for collecting kief. 

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:14 PM Edited by Mister Kay, 27 August 2014 - 09:32 PM.

I have somehow ended up staying awake nights on end and getting stoned to some real good weed. Stuff back in home city was so f*ckin spiked. Having an amazing time, indeed.

You should check the mix if you like this.

Black_Jesus
  • Black_Jesus

Florida Cracker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:57 PM

jesus, what's that two new pieces in two weeks' time? Livin' the good life. 

Can anyone recommend me a grinder? I'm looking for something relatively small, durable, and has a screen and bottom compartment for collecting kief. 

Best for that real sticky.

http://www.amazon.co...rnid=2661617011

DestaliusDark
  • DestaliusDark

Gotta Get A Grip

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:46 PM

I'm getting a friend of mine high for the first time tomorrow,(He asked me to because he really wants to do it atleast once for some reason) is there anything you guys think is necessary in this case? 

To ensure he has a good high for his first one? It's at a party with 10 people and not at his home, i'm not the best in dealing with how other people feel though.

• Fuzzknuckles and Graven like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

I'm getting a friend of mine high for the first time tomorrow,(He asked me to because he really wants to do it atleast once for some reason) is there anything you guys think is necessary in this case? 
To ensure he has a good high for his first one? It's at a party with 10 people and not at his home, i'm not the best in dealing with how other people feel though.

What can one suggest other than just getting him really f*cking high?

P.S. some of the glass in this thread is ridiculous. There's just no way you can be hitting that all day errday. Psychosis awaits.
  • DestaliusDark likes this

DestaliusDark
  • DestaliusDark

Gotta Get A Grip

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:03 PM Edited by DestaliusDark, 29 August 2014 - 09:23 PM.

What can one suggest other than just getting him really f*cking high?

P.S. some of the glass in this thread is ridiculous. There's just no way you can be hitting that all day errday. Psychosis awaits.

Haha alright then, wrote that down!

Also we are apparently now Official Lamas guys! Rejoice the world is heading to a better place!

1cqkvl5.png

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

0m0ppgo.jpg

• The Leviathan and Keegeroo like this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:18 PM Edited by Mister Kay, 29 August 2014 - 10:20 PM.

Stop playing with my mind. Is this for real or did I smoke something Llama?

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Lend me 10 and I'll buy you a drink.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

What the f*ck is happening, have I finally lost it?

Graven
  • Graven

Boss

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:14 PM

Make weird faces.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:25 PM

getting high is not like tripping or anything.

it's not even like getting drunk.

he'll be fine regardless of how you set the party up.

you don't have to "deal" with someone while they're high. just do whatever it is you normally do for fun, and they'll have a great time.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:54 PM

Just touched down in Amsterdam, on the train into centraal. Gonna meet my buddies who got here a couple of hours ago, then it's 2 days of coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub etc etc etc. :D
REALLY looking forward to getting some sativa as all I can get round my way is indica.
  • Surak likes this

Surak
  • Surak

Syrrannite

• Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:58 PM

Just touched down in Amsterdam, on the train into centraal. Gonna meet my buddies who got here a couple of hours ago, then it's 2 days of coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub etc etc etc. :D
REALLY looking forward to getting some sativa as all I can get round my way is indica.

Dude, stop by "The Kandinsky" off the main road heading from Centraal... god I miss that city...

I stole an ashtray from "Abraxis" and when I got home I noticed on the bottom of it it said "Stolen from Abraxis,Amsterdam".  Made my day.

WORD OF WARNING

Don't go into the Anne Frank house high.  Just don't do it...

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

nice percolator.

Alright, when I get home in about two hours I'm making a damn g bong.(if I have a 2liter) haven't MacGyver'd anything in awhile.

all you need is a 20oz and can make a personal g bong

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:02 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 05 September 2014 - 03:05 PM.

@Alien2 done most of the museums on previous trips and can agree with the Ann Frank advice. The Van Gogh museum is incredible while high though. :)
As you can see from my list museums are not in the itinerary this year.
  • Surak likes this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

getting high is not like tripping or anything.

it's not even like getting drunk.

he'll be fine regardless of how you set the party up.

you don't have to "deal" with someone while they're high. just do whatever it is you normally do for fun, and they'll have a great time.

the first time is just giggly and uncontrollable laughing.

• Surak likes this

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:28 PM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 05 September 2014 - 03:29 PM.

Dunno if its your cup of tea but the hookers are worth a punt and there are some cracking dutch pills floating around at the mo bro. Goldbars, WarnerBros and Dominoes are all sound presses. Might as well indulge all of Amsterdams vices and then just straight joe it the rest of the year.

• Surak and Zondar like this

Surak
  • Surak

Syrrannite

• Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:32 PM

Dunno if its your cup of tea but the hookers are worth a punt and there are some cracking dutch pills floating around at the mo bro. Goldbars, WarnerBros and Dominoes are all sound presses. Might as well indulge all of Amsterdams vices and then just straight joe it the rest of the year.

hahaha

Just remember, the narrower the streets, the more active the hooker, the cheaper the price.  The bored ones reading books who can't be bothered to smile... they are the ones you want.

Not that I would know about such things.... i just read a lot. 

• Zondar likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:10 PM

ok.

2 new additions to the family.

Delta 9 diamond recycler.

Hitman single-barrel to hammer recycler.

• GTA36362355 likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

ok.
2 new additions to the family.

Delta 9 diamond recycler.

Hitman single-barrel to hammer recycler.

Damn diablo!! How can you afford sooo much glass?!?! I kno those recyclers arent cheap. Like at least $150 a piece. I envy you good sir.
  • El Diablo likes this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:00 PM Edited by Mister Kay, 07 September 2014 - 08:01 PM.

I've lost a lot of weight in the last few months and I'm unable to get it back. My parents visited today and want me to get a blood test done for diagnosis tomorrow. I've been smoking regularly since months! Will the doc be able to notice any symptoms that might reveal my recreational use of marijuana?

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

I've lost a lot of weight in the last few months and I'm unable to get it back. My parents visited today and want me to get a blood test done for diagnosis tomorrow. I've been smoking regularly since months! Will the doc be able to notice any symptoms that might reveal my recreational use of marijuana?

Other than a blood test, I'm not too sure. Maybe your reflexes might be a bit slower, but i would doubt that a doctor would notice a significant change. And besides, you shouldn't worry if a doctor finds out that youve been smoking on the regular. Its not like your slammin' dat black tar heron!!!

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

hahaha

Just remember, the narrower the streets, the more active the hooker, the cheaper the price.  The bored ones reading books who can't be bothered to smile... they are the ones you want.

Not that I would know about such things.... i just read a lot.

Just got back :(
The hookers aren't really my thing, well they probably would be if I was single.
Prefer to hold it in for mrs. Cheez when I get back, it's usually a quick one lol
Got a hold of some pills and they were pretty decent, got us dancing and kept us going to 7 in the morning anyway. You know it's time to quit when you're scoping down in the hotel bar while other guests are taking their kids down to breakfast....
Due to the 20 year thing , loads of the sh*t we used to get f*cked up to back in the 90's is getting played again. Hideaway, Cypress Hill, Plastic Dreams and A Deeper Love ( the full on acapella version) all raised their heads this weekend. :D

Also saw a 55 year old man walking round the RLD wearing an extremely thin pink terry towelling baby grow while sporting a semi. Not a great sight, in fact I think that it will haunt my nightmares for years to come.
  • Surak likes this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:09 AM

Other than a blood test, I'm not too sure. Maybe your reflexes might be a bit slower, but i would doubt that a doctor would notice a significant change. And besides, you shouldn't worry if a doctor finds out that youve been smoking on the regular. Its not like your slammin' dat black tar heron!!!
Just returned from the laboratory, f*cking gave a piss sample too. The reports are only to check for the reason for weight loss but who knows, these doctors here can blame anything these days for earning a buck. I don't think they will test it for marijuana though, will they? :|

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

Probably not, but it's your tests not your parents. You're an adult so the doctor should discuss the test results with you and you only. Anything else is a breach of patient confidentiality.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users