Official Forum Stoners v7

1,984 replies to this topic
cactus.
  • cactus.

king sh*t of f*ck mountain

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

Highest I've ever been would have to be one of the first times I ever got high. Despite the herb not even being that great of quality, it was like an out of body experience, and it was 100% enjoyable. There could have been some horrific sh*t happening right next to me, and I would have just giggled at it, and then forgot it even happened. 

Anyways, this week I started one of my long breaks again. Put away all my equipment and don't plan to smoke again until sometime in the fall. I think experiencing long bouts of sobriety has its advantages. It's funny because the first few days, admittedly, I do feel some affects of having quit. Mostly I just think about it all the time, like when I get home from work, the first thing I want to do is get lifted, but I have to stop myself. That's the main symptom I experience; it's purely behavioral. That, and I've become much more irritable. And my neck itches. 

• Fuzzknuckles and The Leviathan like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Soulless Minion of Orthodoxy

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

I think that's always a good plan.  I tend to try to dry out for a few weeks at a time every couple of months.  Might be I should be gearing up for a dry spell myself now.

• cactus. likes this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:27 AM Edited by Mister Kay, 18 July 2014 - 08:32 AM.

And here I'm traveling in a train with an umbrella just to score weed so that I don't run out of it in these nice rainy days. I'll be smoking soon and then be visiting the nearby hills and water falls with friends.. or better I'll just roll the joints and smoke 'em on the hills.

Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:01 AM Edited by Lexty., 18 July 2014 - 11:08 AM.

The first time my buddies got high, the time before I did, they almost got themselves arrested. What happened was they decided to get high in a public toilet at night time - no one ever uses it, especially at the hours they were blazing. Anyway, apparently they got high and came outside to see the blue and red lights on a car. One of my friends legged it across the oval right near the toilets and hid in the bushes; paranoid as f*ck. The two others, one being high and one not being high were confronted by the police. The cops got calls from someone from the caravan park nearby that claimed someone had stolen their eskies with beers in it. They pretty much lousily accused my friends of being pissed and drunk - not realising they were high as f*ck with their weak tolerance. Luckily, the friend that legged it had the pipes and bud on him. The cops let them off and they made their way back to my mates house, not even realising he was still hiding in the bush thinking the police were after him; he claims to have seen flashlights after him. After an hour or so, my paranoid mate headed back to his house were he says he pretty much crashed on the lounge and fell asleep to this song.

So when I got high for the first time, which was only the next weekend after this incident, the mate that had previously ran from the cops was paranoid as f*ck. Didn't really kill my buzz because honestly I never got that high. Unlike my other friend who was there, who began talking to rocks and plants and sh*t. Fun times and even more fun times followed - like the time we camped out down the creek and had this chronic sh*t. That's the first time I got properly stoned. I made a fire but it kind of went out of control when I put a massive tree log onto it, which subsequently caused the grass around it to catch fire. I just kept screaming the line from Arthur Brown's 'fire': "I am the god of hell fire, and I bring you - fire." f*ck, I miss them times.

• AlienTwo likes this

DestaliusDark
  • DestaliusDark

Gotta Get A Grip

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

I stopped smoking 4 days ago, and i have to say you can feel it
Can't sleep at all, but at the same time i feel incredibly rested, so much energy! 

Do any of you guys here have some tips on how to deal with the whole 'can't sleep thing' when stopping? 

ive done some research but id like to hear some answers from you guys, because hey, maybe i'll learn some neat little things! 

One of the first times i got high was with a good friend not too far from my home

I live in the village next to the brussels airport, and i know a neat smokespot where you can watch planes land , you can directly look at the landing lane

and when you're skyhigh watching planes fly by and land is pretty damn awesome. It was a pretty damn good introduction to weed, don't think i'll ever forget that.

I don't have any real cool stories to share, so i'll leave it with that. 

• GTA36362355 and AlienTwo like this

cactus.
  • cactus.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Do any of you guys here have some tips on how to deal with the whole 'can't sleep thing' when stopping? 

ive done some research but id like to hear some answers from you guys, because hey, maybe i'll learn some neat little things! 

Any kind of exercise during the day. Your body will feel exhausted by the end of the day and sleep will be very much welcomed! I think it can be some kind of sport, but if that's not your thing then simply getting outside and just being slightly physically active ought to help (e.g. going for a walk).  Sunday was the last time I smoked and I haven't had any trouble sleeping at night, but I also wake up at 6:30am every morning so I'm definitely ready for bed by 11pm. 

• El Diablo, DestaliusDark and AlienTwo like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

Anyways, this week I started one of my long breaks again. Put away all my equipment and don't plan to smoke again until sometime in the fall. I think experiencing long bouts of sobriety has its advantages. It's funny because the first few days, admittedly, I do feel some affects of having quit. Mostly I just think about it all the time, like when I get home from work, the first thing I want to do is get lifted, but I have to stop myself. That's the main symptom I experience; it's purely behavioral. That, and I've become much more irritable. And my neck itches. 

it's interesting to experiment with and I applaud those who do, but I just don't see any reason to quit.

cannabis enhances every aspect of my life without any tangible negative side effects.

having become such a habitual and normal part of my lifestyle, I really don't feel like it effects my ability to be productive or engaging at all.

marijuana has never cost me sleep, or a job, or a relationship, or a deadline, or anything that would make me worry about how it effects me. in fact, smoking pot has led directly to some of my greatest moments like meeting some of my best friends, discovering some of my favorite music, or bumping into the person who would be my next girlfriend. there's no stopping this train now.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

Couple questions:

-Does anyone know if I can use dry shisha as a base for DMT ?

-If not, any alternatives?

I kinda just don't want to use raw tobacco, I get enough of that stuff at this place I volunteer at....

- how do I make a bong out of an Arizona tea can?

- I'm currently searching for an answer to this one but with no luck so far, but does anyone know of an extraction tek to make the crystals look like this ?
dmt_crystal2.jpg

DestaliusDark
  • DestaliusDark

Gotta Get A Grip

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:58 PM Edited by DestaliusDark, 21 July 2014 - 04:00 PM.

Any kind of exercise during the day. Your body will feel exhausted by the end of the day and sleep will be very much welcomed! I think it can be some kind of sport, but if that's not your thing then simply getting outside and just being slightly physically active ought to help (e.g. going for a walk).  Sunday was the last time I smoked and I haven't had any trouble sleeping at night, but I also wake up at 6:30am every morning so I'm definitely ready for bed by 11pm. 

Hey man, sorry for the late reply! 
I completely forgot to reply to you the day itself, i started working out since that seemed like the only way that would get me to sleep 
and it sure as hell works! I cheated a bit a smoked some weed saturday but it felt 10x times better when you do it after a break of 4 days and some exercise

I do recommend this to anyone, to do exercise and afterwards sit down with a nice cold drink and a J and enjoy the evening. 
So yeah, it sure as hell worked to exercise! 

@Xavier
For the Arizona can, i guess like every other can like this : 

Marijuanna-Coke-Pipe.jpg
Ive never made a pipe out of a can though, so i'm not sure. 

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:48 AM

got myself a new dabber holder and D-Nail guardian...

image.jpg

image.jpg

chillin' on the desktop.

image.jpg

• DestaliusDark, AlienTwo and Keegeroo like this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by beanzinapot, 24 July 2014 - 05:01 PM.

Good morning everybody. Havent been her in a while so i thought id stop by and say heeeellllllooooo to my fellow stoners.
  • GTA36362355, DestaliusDark and AlienTwo like this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:54 PM Edited by Mister Kay, 24 July 2014 - 10:58 PM.

Trapped in the head after an hour of brainstorming with a bunch of friends, each from a different part of the country. Ingredients: Music, two pegs of whiskey followed by a dozen of bong rips. For everyone.
  • The Leviathan, DestaliusDark and AlienTwo like this

qzance88
  • qzance88

FAH-Q

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:17 AM

WeeD

DestaliusDark
  • DestaliusDark

Gotta Get A Grip

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

Trapped in the head after an hour of brainstorming with a bunch of friends, each from a different part of the country. Ingredients: Music, two pegs of whiskey followed by a dozen of bong rips. For everyone.

Sounds awesome man!
Me and a bunch of friends from years ago are coming together late august, to basically do the same, sit in my room/garden with good music lots of weed and beer, i can't wait!

I have a pretty funny story i want to share
A few weeks ago i met up with some friends from years ago to smoke and just hang out all night long on a roof in Antwerp
one of my friends is not that big at all, so any alcohol or weed he takes has a much greater effect on him then on someone of average height, he had only smoked once before but wanted to try it out again because he found the first time amazing! So we passed some joints around and he participated, he drank some beers and he was pretty far into it already by the time it was 9PM, (We had only been sitting there since 7) He was hilarious, just rambeling on about the most random sh*t ever. So then after getting some food i decided it was time to get my pipe out and pass that around. Knowing my friend had only smoked once before i gave him only 2 hits, and told everyone not to give him anymore because he would probably not be able to handle it. After a while i decided to try out the waterfall bong i made, it worked perfectly! BUt my friend took 2 hits of it without me noticing, he told me he was fine and could do lots more!
Roughly 10 minutes later he was on his chair looking at the stars yelling stuff like "I CAN TOUCH THE COSMOS!" "I SEE SHAPES MAN!" he was happy but at the same time confused, i don't think i ever saw anyone that high before.
Eventually i dragged him to his bed because he was waay too high, telling me stuff like he was in a new dimension. It's my goal to get high like that atleast 1 time, i'm really interested in how it looked trough his eyes.  

• GTA36362355 and AlienTwo like this

Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:13 AM Edited by Lexty., 26 July 2014 - 01:14 AM.

When someone gets that high, it isn't so much that they see visuals. It is more like that they feel like they have the presence of god and that they are the universe. It's the best high I have ever had but a sh*t comedown, even though it was just bud. I guess it was when my tolerance was weak. In other news, I haven't smoked in a few weeks. I'm just taking each day as it comes so who knows if I'll ever toke again. I had kind of forgot how it was on the weekends when I didn't smoke because I did it so often.

 dice
  •  dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

I always find stories like that overreaction, it's weed you're smoking, not lsd so calm down. This isn't aimed at anyone particular

DestaliusDark
  • DestaliusDark

Gotta Get A Grip

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

I always find stories like that overreaction, it's weed you're smoking, not lsd so calm down. This isn't aimed at anyone particular

Oh yeah of course,  but if it's only the persons second time they smoke i can see why they would overreact. 
If i was that high the first time i ever smoked i would have probably started freaking out a bit too, but if you keep in mind it's just weed it isn't a big deal.

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

Taking a T-Break to save some cash & just cleanse in general. Funny how when you've been smoking for so long, not smoking for days almost feel like a high on it's own lol

Anyway, just read this article: 

http://us.cnn.com/20....html?hpt=hp_t1

Basically, a bill is being introduced that if passed, will effectively legalize marijuana with a very low THC percentage(.03% or lower) on a federal level.This can be beneficial to patients who wish to treat seizures without actually getting really high.

• cactus. and Mick. like this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:19 PM Edited by Mister Kay, 30 July 2014 - 06:26 PM.

We're just not running out of weed. The thing is I score weed while on way to college and so does my room mate but we are not coordinating the inflow. We need an intervention.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

I literally don't remember the last time I was out of weed.

must have been the time just before I started smoking weed for the first time :lol:

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

Hey all!
Does anyone else put ice in their bong?
I only smoke maybe every other weekend and don't smoke tobacco so I find the ice makes the smoke much smoother for my paper throat.
Last week when he was over my brother in law claimed I shouldn't do this as it will remove some of the good sh*t from the smoke.
What do y'all think? Is he right?
  • AlienTwo likes this

cactus.
  • cactus.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hey all!
I only smoke maybe every other weekend and don't smoke tobacco so I find the ice makes the smoke much smoother for my paper throat.
Last week when he was over my brother in law claimed I shouldn't do this as it will remove some of the good sh*t from the smoke.

Yes I'd done that quite a few times. I've never heard that it somehow diminishes the THC content, nor do I see how it would do so any more than the water itself. Even if it did, it would have be a negligible amount, considering that I still got pretty high from it. I'd have to conclude that your brother is wrong ;) 

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

Hey all!

I did that every time when I still had a bong. I never noticed any less of an effect at all, it feels great and gets you ripped. 

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

Can't say I notice any difference either, what do you use now? Have you got a vapo(u)riser?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

ice is nice!

I've got 3ft green bong with an ice catcher.

I think your brother-in-law is mistaken. there's no evidence that the ice "removes" any of the THC as it burns off.

• AlienTwo likes this

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

I'm not working tomorrow, so to celebrate this news , I'm loading up a nice icy bong with some pollen right now.
Then I'll read my son a couple of chapters from the Hobbit for his bedtime story after which I'll be ready for dinner.
Happy days :D
  • AlienTwo likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:44 PM

How old is your boy?  Or, more to the point, how old was he when you started reading him The Hobbit?

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:26 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 05 August 2014 - 07:27 PM.

He's 6. He got into it through hobbit lego and the lego hobbit game. Such is the arse about face way of the world these days. (Quite a lot of it is whoosh!! Way over his head...)
Haven't let him watch the films yet, not seen the 2nd one, but irrc the first one might be a bit scary for the wee guy yet.
  • AlienTwo likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

He's 6. He got into it through hobbit lego and the lego hobbit game. Such is the arse about face way of the world these days. (Quite a lot of it is whoosh!! Way over his head...)
Haven't let him watch the films yet, not seen the 2nd one, but irrc the first one might be a bit scary for the wee guy yet.

My guy isn't even two yet.  I'm so pumped to get to show him this stuff... when he's old enough.

• Zondar likes this

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Junior geeks, gotta teach them well...
  • AlienTwo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users