GTA SA : Keep cars from disappearing/despawning

5 replies to this topic
nekomaster
  • nekomaster

Nekomaster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:12 AM

Is there a mod out there that keeps cars you drive from despawning? I don't to put the effort into owning a single car if I can't keep it around. No sense in being a car owner if your car disappears if you leave the area.

I want my car to stay where I leave it.

//XP//
  • //XP//

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

I dont know if there are mods like that but if it exists,it will slowly make your game lag because it has to keep more and more cars spawned at the same time,thats my opinion

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Chief Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

Just an idea, would it be possible to make it, maybe, to where you take your car to a customs garage like in GTA online and add a part that sort of gives the ability for the car to re-spawn in front of the last safehouse you saved at? That way you can put all that custom work into your car and actually drive it to missions without having to worry about it disappearing. :p

I figure if it's just one or two cars, the game shouldn't lag too badly, right?

I apologize, also, for bumping a two month old topic.

dxivilea
  • dxivilea

the piss lord himself

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

Yes, for me when I use fastman's car spawner they don't disappear unless I destroy them, but there is a downside, the more cars you spawn, the less cars you see in traffic because they don't save cordinates and respawn, they don't despawn

SAPBird
  • SAPBird

Living the dream

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

You can try and use this mod:

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=14504

You can save your car in any location you want and it will stay there any time you load the game.

• Patrykq likes this

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

Is there a mod out there that keeps cars you drive from despawning? I don't to put the effort into owning a single car if I can't keep it around. No sense in being a car owner if your car disappears if you leave the area.

I want my car to stay where I leave it.

Leave the door open when you exit the car, makes it less likely from despawning. That's what jam8tone taught me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users