Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do you put cop cars into my garage 1.12?

11 replies to this topic
Purple Shark X
  • Purple Shark X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

Can someone please tell me an easier way to store cop cars in my garage online thanks p.s. it's for role play.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:35 AM

Cant they are black listed.only iso mods will allow you 2 store them

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:40 AM

you can still roleplay, you get it from the precint like other cops. no cop keeps his car home. roleplay is the saddest excuse to complain about no emergency vehicles in garage.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

You haven't been able to do this since somewhere around 1.08 I believe or before. I don't know why people think they will mess up and just remove the blacklist one day. They're gone for good.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:06 AM

I miss my Sheriff SUV ... :cry:  :cry:

When I do RtR I always grab the FIB Granger in the garage and bring it back to freeroam.

• jtet37 and STRATTA G like this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

you can still roleplay, you get it from the precint like other cops. no cop keeps his car home. roleplay is the saddest excuse to complain about no emergency vehicles in garage.

Actually your wrong i drive my patrol car home every night after my shift & just because you don't like roleplaying doesn't mean it's okay to call other people who do sad.

Have some respect man

• Shootinalloveryourface likes this

GTAMAN342jk
  • GTAMAN342jk

GTA Historian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:39 PM

I also do drive my patrol car home too. Yes I do own it. It's my personal unmarked car. Complete with all the shebang but liveries. That has been registered with the United States government as an official emergency vehicle.

Gta is open to many ideas. Role playing is one of them. Atleast we can store cars now. I remember the days if GTA IV when I would drive to my local precinct and "borrow" an LCPD cruiser.

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security LTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:44 AM Edited by Daimondl, 17 April 2014 - 12:46 AM.

You can't store them now, but remember a Granger or Buffalo with the right colors reasemble an FIB car a lot as you can see below (It's my car), also you can get the police riot van in the Police Station near the beach.

0_0.jpg

I am in a NOOSE SWAT crew, it's great actually but I wish they were more active !

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

you can still roleplay, you get it from the precint like other cops. no cop keeps his car home.roleplay is the saddest excuse to complain about no emergency vehicles in garage.

So whats the best excuse for them to be taken away? Actually, nevermind, you dont know what your talking about

#DXPPER
  • #DXPPER

future hive

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:41 PM

I loved my FHP Mercury Marauder I had! Oh R*, Only I wish I had my cruiser.

Senor_taco28
  • Senor_taco28

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

you can still roleplay, you get it from the precint like other cops. no cop keeps his car home.roleplay is the saddest excuse to complain about no emergency vehicles in garage.

In my city cops can take their cars home at night. They just can't drive it around like a normal car.

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:40 PM Edited by KingReflex, 23 April 2014 - 11:41 PM.

If your looking for fib cars in freeroam they spawn fib buffalos and granger in sandy shores next to the huge satellite dishes in a parked row between I think 9-11am. Only guarded by 4 men easily taken out. Same for multiplayer too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users