Photo

WTF...any advice appreciated.

27 replies to this topic
sjmc1983
  • sjmc1983

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by sjmc1983, 15 April 2014 - 08:12 PM.

Got put in bad sport lobby over 3 weeks ago now simply for blowing someones PV up who also was doing the same and was right next to the said bounty i was chasing...i got the bounty but took the other PV out in the process.

So ive not bothered with online since then as it gave me a time in the lobby of 2 months which is a joke.
So i go in it today and it had dropped to 1 month and one week...

So i go into a deathmatch and i get kicked back to story mode and then return to online and now its back up to 2 months and 3 weeks!!!

Can someone advise how the hell you get around this as to be honest its completley put me off ever playing the game again and i really enjoy it. But this is just plain stupid.

And before people say dont troll blowing up PVs...i dont its a f*cking retarded aspect the whole bad sport thing which ruins anotherwise awesome game

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

First, you did more than 'blow up 1 PV'....

Second, you're a liar, so I don't believe anything else you wrote

• meatrocket8, Khelandros, boyerlicious and 1 other like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

₥ɇⱦɇ₥psyȼhøsis

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by Xyn, 15 April 2014 - 08:13 PM.

Bad sport is not the problem, and if the idea of it pisses you off, you can thank the griefers for that, not Rockstar

I'd say you're going to have to live it out.

Btw, your story about getting bad sport after 1 car seems rather dubious...basically, you suck at lying.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Almost Thanksgiving...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

Listen to your heart
  • reform likes this

sjmc1983
  • sjmc1983

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

ok mate...If your a kid that i suspect you are dont bother replying. Thanks
I am not saying it happened after just "one" PV blow up jesus everyones blown some up.
The point being the time jumping back and forth.....

Xyn
  • Xyn

₥ɇⱦɇ₥psyȼhøsis

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

Wow, a few minutes in and already he's acting like a douche who thinks he runs the forums....my my...
  • JoeMamma likes this

sjmc1983
  • sjmc1983

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:17 PM

Bad sport is not the problem, and if the idea of it pisses you off, you can thank the griefers for that, not Rockstar
I'd say you're going to have to live it out.
Btw, your story about getting bad sport after 1 car seems rather dubious...basically, you suck at lying.

I never said it was because of one PV blow up...jesus everyones blew a few up in there time.

My point being the time jumps...wtf is all that about.

And yes 10 mins registered 3 yrs viewing the forum so i know its full of tits...hence my reply. (No offence to you)

Winning001
  • Winning001

Join the cool people. Set it to North Korea today!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

I am not saying it happened after just "one" PV blow up jesus everyones blown some up.

how about stop rage quitting. works wonders

sjmc1983
  • sjmc1983

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

I dont. So whats your point....

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

well you must of been in bad sport before, but you can either contact rstar support and hope they get back to you, or venture to sites that offer to get you out of bad sport for a price.  Either than that your stuck til the timing thing runs out.  Some say doing missions gets your time cut down and commendations.

Winning001
  • Winning001

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

I dont. So whats your point....

You did say any advice appreciated

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

Don't blow up PV's - you won't get put in the BS lobby then with all the other jackasses.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:27 PM Edited by Malibu454, 15 April 2014 - 08:28 PM.

Submit a ticket to R* and ask them WTF?

They keep claiming to have fixed the timer and many other things, but they haven't.

Go figure? They fix things that affect cash card sales first.

Haven't you noticed? :p

I heard badsport lobby is fun. Is it not?

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Um bad sport timers are still glitched sooooo yeah dont be a dick

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

Got put in bad sport lobby over 3 weeks ago now simply for blowing someones PV up who also was doing the same and was right next to the said bounty i was chasing...i got the bounty but took the other PV out in the process.

The first thing that you shouldn't do when making a new thread is LIE!!

You are so full of sh*t! I've blown up 10 PVs in the last week and I'm still getting the bonus $2,000
  • boyerlicious likes this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:31 PM Edited by Black Rabbit, 15 April 2014 - 08:33 PM.

Got put in bad sport lobby over 3 weeks ago now simply for blowing someones PV up

I never said it was because of one PV blow up...jesus everyones blew a few up in there time.

Sorry. I'm a child apparently. My reading comprehension skills just converted "simply for blowing someones PV up" as...."I got bad sport simply for blowing up someones PV".

You should read a bit, further down he said he did blow up lots of cars. But he's not bitching about that, he's bitching about how the timer keeps jumping at one stage a month then back to two months etc.

If you're in the Bad Sports lobby and do bad sports things (blow up more PVs or leave missions) then you get time added. The simple fact that he got two months off the bat means that he's not a clean player by any means. 

• boyerlicious likes this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

grond thoft auto

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

Don't worry, friend.... I believe you. 
He blew up just 1 PV guys, he's innocent.

sjmc1983
  • sjmc1983

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

well you must of been in bad sport before, but you can either contact rstar support and hope they get back to you, or venture to sites that offer to get you out of bad sport for a price.  Either than that your stuck til the timing thing runs out.  Some say doing missions gets your time cut down and commendations.

Thanks.

Oh and to to the comedy genius...little pics that are supposed to be funny and offend dont work on adults...go play with some traffic you tit

Winning001
  • Winning001

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

Did OP just join GTA F to act like he/she owns the place?

• TomKongPhooey likes this

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

don't eat yellow snow

• .DJS., cattafett and Winning001 like this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

Thanks.

Oh and to to the comedy genius...little pics that are supposed to be funny and offend dont work on adults...go play with some traffic you tit

I think they're f*ckin hilarious, and I'm in my 30's.

• ten-a-penny and Black Rabbit like this

Winning001
  • Winning001

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

don't eat yellow snow

works wonders

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

Thanks.

Adults don't call people 'tit".

Winning001
  • Winning001

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

Thanks.

Adults don't call people 'tit".

Only on the internet...

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

The bad sport system isn't perfect but it's better than not having it, and sorry but if you've found yourself put in there you pretty much have to have done something to deserve it. Also they don't give you that much time for a first offense, meaning you've already been in there numerous times, and that makes it hard to take you seriously when you say you didn't have it coming. As for having more time added to the counter, it could be a glitch or it could be that you kept getting more bad sport points after being in the bad sport lobby (which adds time to your stay), and leaving a job/mission in progress is one of the things that adds bad sport points (even when the disconnect was accidental).

My advice is to not do anything that adds bad sport points, also commending people reduces bad sport so try to message anyone in your lobby to swap commends to lessen your stay. And you might want to look up what gives you bad sport in case you don't know, getting kicked for being idle is a perfect example of something I only just recently learned gives bad sport points so if you've been letting yourself get idle kicked, stop.

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:34 AM Edited by maybeanotherone, 16 April 2014 - 12:35 AM.

someone reported you enough and you got dodgy player and didn't notice, it took one pv to trigger BS.

you can get out legit, rob stores, place bounties and collect, SHARE THE MONEY 100%
do it enough and i guarantee you the cap will disapear.
once that happens join a friend's lobby and get commended from everyone you can.

if the game stops allowing you to share money and you're still in BS, do missions for a while or switch character until you're able to share again.

don't immediatly disconnect once you're out, play enough to force enough cloud saves and clean player will stick

keep sharing money and you'll be almost immune to reports not to mention wont ever worrying about blowing up other people's property.

cash is king, remember that.

sharing money with other players is the most effective way to make the bad sport system blind

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

¡¡ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:30 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 16 April 2014 - 05:31 PM.

Try this method listed in the thread i provided the link below...

He tells you how to get back out of Bad Sport if you wish to get out.

How To Stay Out Of Bad Sport Forever

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:47 PM Edited by maybeanotherone, 16 April 2014 - 05:47 PM.

Try this method listed in the thread i provided the link below...

He tells you how to get back out of Bad Sport if you wish to get out.

How To Stay Out Of Bad Sport Forever

that thread figured out and explained everything except the most important.

sharing money is the one thing that lowers bad sport points the most.
not only it takes you out, it keeps you out.

sharing money > that whole thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users