I like it. Good job.
I will however point out some initial spots and some suggestions.
- Given the mafia theme you could have used a Gusenberg (Tommy Gun) instead of an AK. Purely thematic but you've done the AK well.
- Middle gangsters tie seems too wobbly, perhaps a suit effect could be added so the tie would be long, lean and pressed in.
- The gangster on the right could use a special variety to come on par with the left one. Maybe give him a cigarette.
- Middle gangsters top hat could use some adjusting, it looks too wobbly.
- The tip of the gun on the left gangster could use adjusting, it seems too round. Maybe something like this:
- Possibly increase the length of the bottom horizontal lines on the L's to make them seem less like I's.
Just some suggestions but overall, well executed. Their body angles really catch their characteristics.
Hey, thanks for all the suggestions, you were looking at my first logo, id since edited it a bit.
The AK has now gone, though it was originally a tommy gun! An id already adjusted the middle guys hat!
The cigar idea was great though thanks, i think it looks ok? Fits in nicely.....
The L's were squeezed in haha, i realized half way through that the way id laid it out wouldn't fit, hence why i tried to make them streamlined
Iv tweaked the gun a little too, hopfully looks better? As for the tie, i quite like it as it is
Can you please go into detail on how you made it transparent? I've been trying with no luck
Sure, i downloaded a program called "vitrite"
Now i must declare, iv'e never heard of, used, or bothered to read up about it before, so it could well be full of virus's etc, i have no idea! All i can tell you is it did the job i wanted it too lol.
once its installed an is running, yu just click on the window you want, for example the internet browser, hold ctrl & shift & a number from 1-9, 9 being the most opaque.
Once you have that done its straight forward, I struggled to find a software too after all i read said to Google for a transparent browser, so i hope this helps....