Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

Only about 30 people finished IV

Whaat?

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:23 AM Edited by LeopardGecko, 19 April 2014 - 02:19 PM.

-Recruiting Families gangsters with Franklin(it would make sense since he is a member)

-Buying safehouses

-Buying pets(like Chop,but one or more for every protagonist,and various species of pets like dogs,cats,hamsters,bunnies,ferrets,parrots,canaries,lizards,turtles,snakes,fish and other pet animals)

-Non-story related heists(just some small robberies that all 3 protagonists can do together)

-APC from GTA TBOGT(it was featured in one of the trailers)

-Bikes from GTA TLAD(since the game is set in San Andreas and I´ve heard real life California is full of bikers)

-Hydraulics and Nitro modifications on cars(I´ve heard that lowrider and street racing subcultures are also big in California)

-Gambling like in GTA SA

-Burglary side missions

-San Fierro and Las Venturas

-Side activities like playing basketball,pool,bowling

-During friends activities taking your friend to see a sport game(similar to taking them to movies)

-Interiors of restaurants,bars,properties that the protagonists own,houses and apartments they break into and other interiors

-Trevor being an American,a redneck from south US

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

-Recruiting Families gangsters with Franklin(it would make sense since he is a member)

-Buying safehouses

-Buying pets(like Chop,but one or more for every protagonist,and various species of pets like dogs,cats,hamsters,bunnies,ferrets,parrots,canaries,lizards,turtles,snakes,fish and other pet animals)

-Non-story related heists(just some small robberies that all 3 protagonists can do together)

-Bikes from GTA TLAD(since the game is set in San Andreas and I´ve heard real life California is full of bikers)

-Hydraulics and Nitro modifications on cars(I´ve heard that lowrider and street racing subcultures are also big in California)

-Gambling like in GTA SA

-Burglary side missions

-During friends activities taking your friend to see a sport game(similar to taking them to movies)

-Interiors of restaurants,bars,properties that the protagonists own,houses and apartments they break into and other interiors

110% on the street racing thing, A large part of the California population are into street racing yet there are barely any JDM tuners in the game and there are lowriders in the game it's just sad that theres no hydraulics.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:32 AM

i like how most people think things from san andreas where going to be in it just because it was in los santos like the game was going to be san andreas two or whatever 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:36 AM

I meant 30 percent. For all the praise IV is getting NOW only 30 percent of people finished it.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

i like how most people think things from san andreas where going to be in it just because it was in los santos like the game was going to be san andreas two or whatever 

Also since franklin is supposed to be a gangster and, It's GTA who doesn't expect drive-bys in lowriders with AK's and TEK-9's getting fired from both sides.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:04 AM

Gas.  I was hoping you could get gas at gas stations.  It would make the game more fun and immerse.

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

Gas.  I was hoping you could get gas at gas stations.  It would make the game more fun and immerse.

No it would be a chore, I'd hate being in the middle of a police chase and having to put in gas.stopit.png

-Buying safehouses

-Gambling like in GTA SA

-Burglary side missions

110% on the street racing thing, A large part of the California population are into street racing yet there are barely any JDM tuners in the game and there are lowriders in the game it's just sad that theres no hydraulics.

Street Racing in this city isn't really done with JDM Tuners tho, mostly just dudes in stock sports cars and muscle cars

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:33 AM

I'm not gonna lie, since this was said to be the best GTA yet before official release

If they're ever going to start charging for DLC I think it's only going to be for really great stuff that's been under work since before official release or something.

1) ????

Do you mean the fans said that?

2) I guarantee they're only gonna charge for DLC that adds substantial stuff, like maps for Online, or whatever substantial SP DLC is coming.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

I'm not gonna lie, since this was said to be the best GTA yet before official release

If they're ever going to start charging for DLC I think it's only going to be for really great stuff that's been under work since before official release or something.

1) ????

Kind of, I know people that have said it and I kind of thought it would be since next gen consoles were coming and that it was going to be based in San Andreas again.

Street Racing in this city isn't really done with JDM Tuners tho, mostly just dudes in stock sports cars and muscle cars

Not in the early 2000's and although I'm not in the US I can still guarantee that there is still a lot of street racing done in JDM's, Most of the Supra's and Evo's you see in Cali are most likely street racing cars.

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:59 AM Edited by SuburbansWorst, 19 April 2014 - 02:01 AM.

1) ????

Kind of, I know people that have said it and I kind of thought it would be since next gen consoles were coming and that it was going to be based in San Andreas again.

Not in the early 2000's and although I'm not in the US I can still guarantee that there is still a lot of street racing done in JDM's, Most of the Supra's and Evo's you see in Cali are most likely street racing cars.

Well this isn't the early 2000'sskip1.png

Most of the Evo's and Supra's you see in Cali are not for racing, they are pretty decent as an everyday car and only SOME of are used as street racing because it's pretty illegal in this state.troll.png

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:02 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 19 April 2014 - 02:02 AM.

Having Lebron and Skip Bayless in one comment is just fantastic.

The only thing that would be better is Richard Sherman and Skip Bayless.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:20 AM Edited by BigJoe_1, 19 April 2014 - 02:26 AM.

Most of the Evo's and Supra's you see in Cali are not for racing, they are pretty decent as an everyday car and only SOME of are used as street racing because it's pretty illegal in this state.troll.png

That kind of negativity wasn't needed.

Being someone who knows quite a bit about cars I know how good Evo's and Supra's are in terms of milage and gas usage but there are a lot of tuned up imports in the US they're just in garages or hidden since car collecting/modifying is till a thing it's just not 2003 anymore so it's not as noticeable.

A bit off subject but also think yourself lucky you dont live in the UK and you don't have to endure all the Street racer wannabes the mods you see on cars here are terrible. Here it's actually possible to mistake an Evo for an Impreza.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

No it would be a chore, I'd hate being in the middle of a police chase and having to put in gas.stopit.png

Gas wasn't a chore in Mafia 2.  I hardly remember even getting it.  And I highly doubt that you will be in a 10 minute police chase.

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:28 AM

Gas wasn't a chore in Mafia 2.  I hardly remember even getting it.  And I highly doubt that you will be in a 10 minute police chase.

I been on 30 minute police chases also how will that work with other vehicles? Airplanes? Tanks? Boats? It would take away from GTA because you might be in the middle of something intense and then you look at the gauge and "oh look i am out of gas" then you have to rush to a gas station and fill up in the middle of the wanted level and hope the cops dont kill you or make the pump explode. Nah I'm okay.5I5s8.png

Being someone who knows quite a bit about cars I know how good Evo's and Supra's are in terms of milage and gas usage but there are a lot of tuned up imports in the US they're just in garages or hidden since car collecting/modifying is till a thing it's just not 2003 anymore so it's not as noticeable.

A bit off subject but also think yourself lucky you dont live in the UK and you don't have to endure all the Street racer wannabes the mods you see on cars here are terrible. Here it's actually possible to mistake an Evo for an Impreza.

What negativity? You bringing up Negativity now made me Negative so you are the negative one. why.png

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:41 AM

I been on 30 minute police chases also how will that work with other vehicles? Airplanes? Tanks? Boats? It would take away from GTA because you might be in the middle of something intense and then you look at the gauge and "oh look i am out of gas" then you have to rush to a gas station and fill up in the middle of the wanted level and hope the cops dont kill you or make the pump explode. Nah I'm okay.5I5s8.png

What negativity? You bringing up Negativity now made me Negative so you are the negative one. why.png

Oh, then no negativity or accusations intended.

When you said '' Well this isn't the early 2000'sskip1.png'', It was implied that you were being negative due to the fact that you included Skip Bayless in the comment. if you had said something like Yes that was in the early 2000's (Without SKip Bayless), that would've been more subtle with no hints of negativity.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:42 AM

Heists

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:55 AM

Refueling should never be in a GTA. I like some realism but not that.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

Refueling should never be in a GTA. I like some realism but not that.

In Online the ability to shoot open the gas pump hole, and cause the car to leak a gas trail that you could shoot would suffice and IMO would be a balance in the middle.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

And you can't just get in another car if yours runs out of gas right?

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:45 AM

- A variety of side missions ( like being a Cop, Paramedic, Fire Fighter, even a bus driver )

- Buying safehouses through out the region

- A second city that would be half the size of LS that has it's own sh*t happening within it

- Dating ( not sure why but I thought it would be in the game since booty calls get pretty lame after an while )

- A better wild life compared to what we have right now. Like denser forests, more animals, better deserts

- Being able to earn money by driving the bus just like in VC

- Drivable trains like why would you put them in the game if you can't operate them

- Driving physics to be just like IV. Like when I took that first turn in the first mission I was like WTF is this sh*t

- A more variety of vehicle models

- And just everything that could be done in SA to be done in V

• ryan_J likes this

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

SA wasn't that "great" though....I never really did everything in it because the majority of the crap was boring......

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

SA wasn't that "great" though....I never really did everything in it because the majority of the crap was boring......

Well you're boring then. JK

But how can you hate SA ? It was the best game you could possibly play during that time and the most advanced one as well. I find the stuff in GTA V to be the boring crap IMO.

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

gangwars

buying property

lowriders

* Gang Wars.

* Drug-dealing/trafficking.

* Armed back-up, bodyguards, gang recruitment.

* Mini-heists.

* Burglaries.

* Vigilante.

* Longer story.

* Story that revolved around organized crime and gangs.

* Random shoot-outs in the streets between rival gangs.

* Hispanic protagonist.

* Glock pistol. 

* Many different interiors, including nightclubs, bars, and the usual ones like Burger Shot and Cluckin' Bell. 

* Buying safehouse properties

* Buying expensive jewelry to wear (not diamond studs). 

* Gambling.

* Dating.

* Bigger Los Santos with more neighborhood variation.

* Dense forests with lots a different animals and feeling creepy and eerie at night. 

* Abundant, vibrant sea life.

You pretty much nailed it! From the pre hype that came from R* and other gaming magazines that was what I really expected!

There's one thing though: Buying safehouse properties, how could you think of that!? Sigh R* ...

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

Tuners, import racers whatever you call em' where you are from...

Yeah, I gotta say I left that one out.

I'm not a fan (more muscle cars and off road) but they were a blast in SA, so it was surprising they are not really represented in V...

To me a proper tuner should also have a decent wild paint job and mandatory sponsor decals... so maybe they didn't bother because it would have taken too much effort to properly UV map the bodies and do a couple of "good" paint jobs... who knows... but it is a shame, because its a big, visible part of the SoCal automotive scene.

TheMysteryKnight
  • TheMysteryKnight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

I really wish that they included toll booths like they did in GTA IV.

• pilscy likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:59 AM

I really wish that they included toll booths like they did in GTA IV.

Well it would be nice to have some some of the freeways in LS. Like to use this road you have to pay $5 or $10 depending on how long the road stretch is. But yea it would of been nice to have them not just in LS but in various places through out the map.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:03 AM

...ive

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

- A variety of side missions ( like being a Cop, Paramedic, Fire Fighter, even a bus driver )

- Buying safehouses through out the region

- A second city that would be half the size of LS that has it's own sh*t happening within it

- Dating ( not sure why but I thought it would be in the game since booty calls get pretty lame after an while )

- A better wild life compared to what we have right now. Like denser forests, more animals, better deserts

- Being able to earn money by driving the bus just like in VC

- Drivable trains like why would you put them in the game if you can't operate them

- Driving physics to be just like IV. Like when I took that first turn in the first mission I was like WTF is this sh*t

- A more variety of vehicle models

1. Don't really care

2. Not being able to buy extra safe houses IN SP really pissed me off, the fact that you can in Online pissed me off even more

3. PS3/360 wouldn't be able to handle an extra city just like LS, even if it was smaller.

4. Another feature I don't really care about

5. Again, console limitations

Spoiler
, not needed. 

7. Would have been cool

8. I liked GTA IV's handling, V's is alright but it feels to refined. Would like more "boaty" physics in the next GTA

9. We have enough vehicles although it would have been nice if they kept the PMP600

10. It ain't as simple as copying and pasting code buddy and console limitations of course. Hopefully R* will be able to put more stuff in VI. 

• THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

Isa
  • Isa

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:56 AM

being able to crouch. </3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users