DYOM OS X

7 replies to this topic
Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Retribution

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Does DYOM work in the Mac version of GTA SA? I'm sure the files are very similar, maybe need some tweaking. Because my Windows audio doesn't work and it's needed to play SA, but it works on my Macbook Pro.

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

I do not think, Why do not you try it?

Chips237
  • Chips237

Walking on sunshine

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

I don't have a Mac, but as long as the directory is the same it should work.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:58 PM

....thought someone was making DYOM os... lol

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Retribution

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

It works guys, it works!
  • Martin_GDF likes this

josephmandm
  • josephmandm

RIP lost episode series

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:48 PM

Hi, 

I've downloaded GTA San Andreas and I'm using Wine to play the gta_san.exe file and it works great.

I've also successfully added CLEO3, and that is displaying on the bottom right corner when loading the game and the game loads fine.

However, the issue is with DYOM V.7, and I'm pretty sure all DYOMS for that matter. Specifically, when I paste the MPACK folder into the root GTA San Andreas folder and load the game, it loads normally without giving an option to "Design Your Own Mission". 

I've also tried copying all of the contents of the MPACKS folder and pasting them individually into the GTA San Andreas root folder, only to get the same non-responsive results as above. 

Any help here would be great, 

Thanks!

It works guys, it works!

ONP
  • ONP

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

Hi, 

I've downloaded GTA San Andreas and I'm using Wine to play the gta_san.exe file and it works great.

I've also successfully added CLEO3, and that is displaying on the bottom right corner when loading the game and the game loads fine.

However, the issue is with DYOM V.7, and I'm pretty sure all DYOMS for that matter. Specifically, when I paste the MPACK folder into the root GTA San Andreas folder and load the game, it loads normally without giving an option to "Design Your Own Mission". 

I've also tried copying all of the contents of the MPACKS folder and pasting them individually into the GTA San Andreas root folder, only to get the same non-responsive results as above. 

Any help here would be great, 

Thanks!

It works guys, it works!

You've pasted the files in the wrong location, dude. You should paste them in GTA San Andreas User Files which can found in the Documents. And next time don't ask in other's topics. Make your own :)

• josephmandm likes this

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

That sarcastic asshole you all have grown to love.

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

Yeah, these folders arent supposed to be posted in root folder :D. Theyre supposed to go to your user files.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users