Unpopular Opinions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
195 replies to this topic
dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by Geth, 22 April 2014 - 06:59 PM.

Eh, he seems to tow the line of the Nation of Islam: "Well everything would just be okay if only we were ruled by black oppressors instead. Oh and women, Jews, and homosexuals are bad."

It's no surprise the NOI worked with the f*cking Ku Klux Klan.

Whatever kool-aid he is drinking it is poisonous, that's for sure. 

• Moonshield, Raavi and make total destroy like this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

@Geth What 'oppressors' are you talking about?

Oh I don't know, the very small percentage of old white people who hold all the power and money. What exactly do you think I'm talking about? Keep directing your disdain at gays. It solves nothing bro. Just makes you more angry and less closer to resolving your own oppression. 

I don't care about gays, my opinion was that it's disgusting and insulting to compare their 'struggle' to Black struggle which it is. You see gays can blend in with straight, White males to get a job, not being harrassed and pulled over by the police. We have nothing in common with them.

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:02 PM Edited by Palikari, 22 April 2014 - 07:02 PM.

I don't care about gays, my opinion was that it's disgusting and insulting to compare their 'struggle' to Black struggle which it is. You see gays can blend in with straight, White males to get a job, not being harrassed and pulled over by the police. We have nothing in common with them.

I know you have nothing in common with gays: most of them are not racist, intolerant or support race apartheid.

• Raavi likes this

dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

Oh I don't know, the very small percentage of old white people who hold all the power and money. What exactly do you think I'm talking about? Keep directing your disdain at gays. It solves nothing bro. Just makes you more angry and less closer to resolving your own oppression. 

Actually, oppressed people have a lot in common with oppressed people, and just because gays can 'hide' their homosexuality doesn't make their struggle any better or worse. If I had to hide my sexuality and feelings I'd be pretty f*cking torn up inside and quite uncomfortable everyday. It's a completely futile to compare the two, or any other human rights struggle for that matter - but please continue if you must. Live a life of misunderstanding and misdirected anger. You are benefiting absolutely no one. 

• make total destroy likes this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:08 PM Edited by Reaper Madness, 22 April 2014 - 07:06 PM.

3:20 mark

http://en.wikipedia....dependent_views

Eh, he seems to tow the line of the Nation of Islam: "Well everything would just be okay if only we were ruled by black oppressors instead. Oh and women, Jews, and homosexuals are bad."

So, you're going against what a man said, in his own words by posting a Wikipedia article even after the man said those reports were false. Good luck with that logic in life.

I never said I was for the Nation of Islam. Where did I say that before you idiotically put words in my mouth. I only spoke about separating and how integration has destroyed Blacks. 

Actually, oppressed people have a lot in common with oppressed people, and just because gays can 'hide' their homosexuality doesn't make their struggle any better or worse. If I had to hide my sexuality and feelings I'd be pretty f*cking torn up inside and quite uncomfortable everyday. It's a completely futile to compare the two, or any other human rights struggle for that matter - but please continue if you must. Live a life of misunderstanding and misdirected anger. You are benefiting absolutely no one. 

show me where gays are 'oppressed' today. Not saying you're wrong but I would like to see what your examples are. Again this is the 'Unpopular Opinion theard' not the 'Let's hold hands thread'. Just because someone said they don't like rock music doesn't mean they stay up all night talking about how they don't like rock music. I don't talk about gays that much, I just find it funny how gays are using Black struggles to benefit themselves.

I know you have nothing in common with gays: most of them are not racist, intolerant or support race apartheid.

You have nothing valuable to say to me until you can actually respond to the last post I made to you. Until them go whimper back in the corner.

• Shmoopy likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Off the pigs

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 22 April 2014 - 07:17 PM.

3:20 mark

http://en.wikipedia....dependent_views

So, you're going against what a man said, in his own words by posting a Wikipedia article even after the man said those reports were false. Good luck with that logic in life.

I never said I was for the Nation of Islam. Where did I say that before you idiotically put words in my mouth. I only spoke about separating and how integration has destroyed Blacks.

You can go through and check the sources and decide for yourself. It's pretty well-known that after his falling-out with the NOI, his views changed considerably.

EDIT: Also, you keep talking about how the struggle of LGBTQ folks is irrelevant to black people and their struggle. But what about LGBTQ people of color? Or do they just not exist in your fantasy world?

• Detective Phelps and dante財閥 like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

If you all want to bitch and moan, please take it to one of the numerous threads on race/sexuality. This is getting out of hand.

Marwin
  • Marwin

I want a name when I lose.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

Also: Committing suicide is selfish and just an overall asshole move.

I think it's idiotic to look down upon suicide, and to use derogatory terms about it like "asshole move" when you've obviously never been at a point in life where suicide has seemed like an option or even a solution

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

I'm beginning to like this Zionist, Palikari fellow (an unpopular opinion?).

• Failure, Raavi and Palikari like this

dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

show me where gays are 'oppressed' today. Not saying you're wrong but I would like to see what your examples are. Again this is the 'Unpopular Opinion theard' not the 'Let's hold hands thread'. Just because someone said they don't like rock music doesn't mean they stay up all night talking about how they don't like rock music. I don't talk about gays that much, I just find it funny how gays are using Black struggles to benefit themselves.

You're kidding right?

Let us start with Russia.

Anton Krasovsky, a television news anchor at government-run KontrTV, was immediately fired[39] from his job in January 2013 when he announced during a live broadcast that he is gay and disgusted by the national anti-gay "propaganda" legislation that had been proposed although had not yet passed

Source: http://www.advocate....-air-gets-fired

In September 2013, a 
Khabarovsk teacher and gay rights activist, Alexandr Yermoshkin, was fired from his two jobs as school teacher and university researcher.[41] A week earlier, he had been attacked by members of a local neo-nazi group "Shtolz Khabarovsk".[42] A homophobic activist group called "Movement against the propaganda of sexual perversions" had campaigned for his dismissal.[43]

Source: http://amurburg.ru/n...prepodavatelya/ (this will be auto translated when you click)

On 9 May 2013, after 
Victory Day parades in Volgograd, the body of a 23-year-old man was found tortured and murdered by three males who stated anti-homosexual motivations, even though family and friends state the victim had no behavior inclination

Source: http://www.mk.ru/inc...stvom-geya.html (once again this will be auto translated)

Federal laws passed on 29 June 2013 ban the promotion of homosexuality to minors. Critics contend the law makes illegal holding any sort of public demonstration in favour of gay rights, speak in defence of LGBT rights, and distribute material related to LGBT culture, or to state that same-sex relationships are equal to heterosexual relationships.

Source: http://www.themoscow...lls/482516.html

Now let's talk about Uganda.

Both male and female homosexual activity is illegal. Under the Penal Code, "carnal knowledge against the order of nature" between two males carries a potential penalty of life imprisonment and executions/torture are allowed with no legal liabilities for the executioners.

source: http://www.upf.go.ug...de Act 1950.pdf

No, you did not mis read that. Homosexuality can lead to life imprisonment. 'Execution' of gays carries no legal liabilities for the executioners. Just read that again.

In August 2006, a Ugandan newspaper, 
The Red Pepper, published a list of the first names and professions (or areas of work) of 45 allegedly gay men

http://news.bbc.co.u...ica/5326930.stm

Reminder: homosexuality is punishable by life in prison.

Do you want me to go on? Or is that enough proof for you?

• Melchior and make total destroy like this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:23 PM Edited by Reaper Madness, 22 April 2014 - 07:25 PM.

I thought I said tell me how Gays are 'oppressed' in America or at least I assumed that's the only location we were talking about since Gays tend to like to use the Civil Rights Era in America as their crutch.

@other Black gays are the result of single mothers. And if they continue to choose to be gay then they are useless to Black empowerment, therefore I do not care about them.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Off the pigs

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:27 PM

If you all want to bitch and moan, please take it to one of the numerous threads on race/sexuality. This is getting out of hand.

Feel free to move any of my posts if you feel they're more appropriate in another thread. I'll gladly take it elsewhere, as I realize it's kinda mucking up this thread. Sorry.

dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:28 PM

I thought I said tell me how Gays are 'oppressed' in America or at least I assumed that's the only location we were talking about since Gays tend to like to use the Civil Rights Era in America as their crutch.

Oh right. Foreign gays don't matter. Who cares about foreign people right? Especially foreign people who like to have consensual sex with people of their own gender. 

As for Americas gay right issues. Well, I don't know. Maybe the fact that it's still illegal in some states to marry someone of your own gender. Maybe the fact it was only until 2011 gays could serve 'openly' in the military. The fact there is such open and legal practices of 'gay conversion threapy'.

I mean what do you want man? Pop your bubble. I'm not even trying to be condescending right now. If you stopped viewing gay people as an enemy that are piggy backing your races history of oppression and looked at them as another minority who are treated like second class citizens you might feel your opinions change a bit. You might even grow some god damn empathy. 

• Marwin and make total destroy like this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:33 PM Edited by Reaper Madness, 22 April 2014 - 07:34 PM.

Oh right. Foreign gays don't matter. Who cares about foreign people right? Especially foreign people who like to have consensual sex with people of their own gender. 

As for Americas gay right issues. Well, I don't know. Maybe the fact that it's still illegal in some states to marry someone of your own gender. Maybe the fact it was only until 2011 gays could serve 'openly' in the military. The fact there is such open and legal practices of 'gay conversion threapy'.

I mean what do you want man? Pop your bubble. I'm not even trying to be condescending right now. If you stopped viewing gay people as an enemy that are piggy backing your races history of oppression and looked at them as another minority who are treated like second class citizens you might feel your opinions change a bit. You might even grow some god damn empathy. 

Where did I say foreign gays do not matter? I was talking about gays here in America who have been coat-tailing on the Civil Rights examples. Not being able to marry is not 'oppressive' enough to relate it to Black struggles who couldn't walk in stores because of THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN, who couldn't be with white women because of the color of their skin, who couldn't get jobs because of the color of their skin, and even when they made their own jobs they were bombed because of it. Get your homosexuality out of my cause. You have every right to have your OWN civil rights but don't compare them to mine. But you will anyway because that's all gays can do to make people sorry for them.

dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

Where did I say foreign gays do not matter? I was talking about gays here in America who have been coat-tailing on the Civil Rights examples. Not being able to marry is not 'oppressive' enough to relate it to Black struggles who couldn't walk in stores because of THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN, who couldn't be with white women because of the color of their skin, who couldn't get jobs because of the color of their skin, and even when they made their own jobs they were bombed because of it. Get your homosexuality out of my cause. You have every right to have your OWN civil rights but don't compare them to mine. But you will anyway because that's all gays can do to make people sorry for them.

You assume I'm gay. That is funny. Do you know the colour of my skin? Where I'm from? (other than the UK, obviously) No. You know nothing Jon Snow. You seem to have a lot of unresolved issues concerning homosexuality. As I said earlier, I propose empathy. Lots of sh*tty things have happened to black people because they are black. Lots of sh*tty people have happened to gay people because they are gay. It's not difficult to comprehend. This isn't a competition. No one is riding the coat tails of anyone else's movement. There is no 'homosexuality in your cause' (how's that for some brilliant innuendo though?) I think some people just understand the way to battle oppression is to unite under one banner whilst understanding the unique differences between peoples struggles. Not to compare them and proclaim one cause is more righteous than another. Your whole shtick is completely backwards man. You have been very brilliantly brainwashed, and I feel for you. 

• Marwin and Governator like this

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

I'm sorry, but this topic is now a piece of sh*t and so are some of the views in it. I'm not allowing this forum to be a platform to spew such discriminatory bollocks as I've just read.

We're done here.

• Davo the Assassin, *MURDOC*, sivispacem and 9 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users