Rooftop Rumble Issue

30 replies to this topic
AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:50 AM

Why do people complain about other people getting the briefcase and not themselves? It's just annoying and sometimes immature.

Anybody else have these problems in their RR games/lobbies?

Hunter54711
  • Hunter54711

Anti-Tanker Pro (almost)

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:53 AM Edited by Hunter54711, 14 April 2014 - 05:54 AM.

Yupper, I had a guy kill me so he could get the breifcase, then while he was getting out he got called by the SUV pursuer,

Mission Failed

excited-kid.jpg

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:59 AM

I never understood that, It's not like they'll get more money or RP doing that.

What really pisses me off is when i have a helicopter waiting for them and they get in there car and drive off, I take the heli and i fly to the drop off and i park it right in front of the gate so they can't drive in they have to get out and go around the gate somehow.

• UnicornAssassin and SuperFlyMeatbaww like this

Hunter54711
  • Hunter54711

Anti-Tanker Pro (almost)

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:02 AM

What really pisses me off is when i have a helicopter waiting for them and they get in there car and drive off, I take the heli and i fly to the drop off and i park it right in front of the gate so they can't drive in they have to get out and go around the gate somehow.

Almost worse when you have a car and they go in the streets looking for a car to steal, find one, drive to the docks off the docks and drowns...

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

💠

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:04 AM

Almost worse when you have a car and they go in the streets looking for a car to steal, find one, drive to the docks off the docks and drowns...

Lol. Who drives to the docks? Funny. I hate it too. I offer a lift in my car and they suicide bomb an enemy Granger. :blink:

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security LTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:07 AM

People of Rooftop Rumble, what do you expect ?

Hunter54711
  • Hunter54711

Anti-Tanker Pro (almost)

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:08 AM

Lol. Who drives to the docks? Funny. I hate it too. I offer a lift in my car and they suicide bomb an enemy Granger. :blink:

Don't worry though, it was a naked guy with sports shorts and a pig mask on. Probably why they did that.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

💠

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:10 AM Edited by LightningLord411, 14 April 2014 - 06:10 AM.

Don't worry though, it was a naked guy with sports shorts and a pig mask on. Probably why they did that.

wtf lol.

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N°1 ǝɹǝH 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

They wanna have their ugly face shown in the cut scene. It gets so messy playing RR with other players, sure you can be in a game where they do everything and you just stand there and get paid and the RP but its not worth the risk, so I only do it solo to save the hassle.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:47 AM

I hate that drive to Martins, I get out my mini gun and provide cover from the SUV's.

Usually no one wants to wait and they just take off.

I pick up all the cash on the floor of the parking garage. thank you...

• cessxm likes this

Jet Jacuzzi
  • Jet Jacuzzi

Stunt Dolphin

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:24 AM

This is actually bad, but I purposefully don't pick it up so I can just chill out and let someone else deliver it whilst I go and make a cup of tea.

• SuperFlyMeatbaww likes this

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:25 AM Edited by djdest, 14 April 2014 - 08:27 AM.

The main reason I want to drive it there is because I'm fed up of idiots collecting it and then f*cking around rather than just getting on with delivering it asap themselves
  • Godeater and cessxm like this

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:36 AM

The main reason I want to drive it there is because I'm fed up of idiots collecting it and then f*cking around rather than just getting on with delivering it asap themselves

If I'm doing it solo I'll try and out run the SUV's but if I'm playing with randoms I'll take out the Suv's before I leave. It takes 39 secs longer and guarantees success 

Doolz351
  • Doolz351

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:54 AM

You actually do get RP for picking up the case, 25 points

Not sure if it is still the same though

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:27 AM

If I'm doing it solo I'll try and out run the SUV's but if I'm playing with randoms I'll take out the Suv's before I leave. It takes 39 secs longer and guarantees success 

But if you're driving with the case its pretty much success anyway unless you can't drive and get killed on the way.
I dont see any point or need to take out the SUV's before the journey either with others or solo

JonWal
  • JonWal

PSN

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:39 AM

I'd only recently found out about RR. My first attempt I got $31,000.

Planning on doing it at least twice every time I log on, much quicker than waiting around to sell cars.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:54 AM

If they have a car ready (if it's their PV or whatever), why should they get into your chopper?

Just let them go their own way, you're in the same mission as them, you get the money and RP as well.

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:09 AM

Planning on doing it at least twice every time I log on, much quicker than waiting around to sell cars.

You only get that much the first time you do it, every other will be 15-18k

JonWal
  • JonWal

PSN

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:43 AM

You only get that much the first time you do it, every other will be 15-18k

Yeah, thats true, $18,750. Even then, you can get through RR in about every 7-8 mins.

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

I've never played RR with random's for reasons like this, I can just imagine fighting over the case. I do it with the crew and it all goes smooth.

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

San Andreas Serial Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:11 AM

Last night i grinded out about 30 in a row solo, made $500,000 and not once did i grab the briefcase before my flying, shooting ride was ready. It would only piss me off if they were blatantly being a d bag and triggering the final 4 SUVs before they were all ready and had a flying ride ready.

JonWal
  • JonWal

PSN

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

How long did that take you?

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

I don't really care who grabs the case.  It's the pricks that open fire as soon as they spawn that annoy me.  I just love getting shot to pieces and ending up with wasted armour and half health before I get a chance to get in cover.  What's the bleedin' hurry?  You can't be that busy that you have to do this as quickly as possible if you are sitting playing a video game!  This is part of the reason (plus I just hate this boring mission) why I back out of the joining lobby in most Rooftop Rumbles I land in after joining a contact mission via the in-game phone.

• SuperFlyMeatbaww likes this

redpoint
  • redpoint

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

Worse when you have the briefcase, chopper waiting, and some dick throws you out of the chopper and flies off....

RisingDizzy
  • RisingDizzy

Realm Breaker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

worse when you play with assholes that blow up the cars and destroys the briefcase. Then has the nerve to yell at the other players for his dumbass "mistake".

• cessxm likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

worse when you play with assholes that blow up the cars and destroys the briefcase. Then has the nerve to yell at the other players for his dumbass "mistake".

Yeah, I mean what sort of a-hole blows the briefcase up on purpose?  Oh wait......

At least I admit it.  The funny thing is, no one ever kicks me, no matter how many times in a row I do this.

Truth82
  • Truth82

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:11 PM

When I get a douchebag in the room I call a cargo bob and go get it, then I look at the impound and get their cars and drop them off in the ocean, otherwise I rob stores, get my own car outta impound for free, shoot people at the strip club, rob atms all while getting money, my normal take on a RR is somewhere in access of $50,000 each time

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

This! It always happens, play a few rounds with some new peeps, you can tell some person is chomping at the bit to deliver the package themselves. You let them go for it and... 15 mins of stopping their car, trying to fight off the SUVs chasing them... deaths. I can appreciate the people that want to contribute but FFS.

This is why I most always do the mission solo now, can easily grind this 12 times an hour and save 'having fun' and interacting for free roam.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:20 PM Edited by jcph3, 15 April 2014 - 04:33 AM.

But if you're driving with the case its pretty much success anyway unless you can't drive and get killed on the way.
I dont see any point or need to take out the SUV's before the journey either with others or solo

Because there's no hurry if your playing with randoms, in every mission it's easier to take out the enemy before driving then shooting at them while you drive. 

I see people get killed by the SUV's all the time, all it takes is one head on collision and they're gonna kill you

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Because there's no hurry if your playing with randoms, in every mission it's easier to take out the enemy before driving then shooting at them while you drive. 

I see people get killer by the SUV's all the time, all it takes is one head on collision and they're gonna kill you

It depends on your ride. With my fully armorized Entity or Jester, I've maybe died driving twice in 1,000 times doing this mission. Once was a massive head on with one of the SUVs and the other I got spun around so they shot me through the front. Pretty much flawless, even if you want to drive a bit on the leisurely side, there is simply ~nothing they can do to kill you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users