Quantcast

» «
Photo

Max Payne IV: Pain and Redemption Wishlist !

41 replies to this topic

Poll: Max Payne 4 Wishlist! (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Max Payne IV Location!

1. Chicago (8 votes [22.86%])

Percentage of vote: 22.86%

2. Los Angeles (6 votes [17.14%])

Percentage of vote: 17.14%

3. San Francisco (5 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. Albuquerque (2 votes [5.71%])

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

5. New York (8 votes [22.86%])

Percentage of vote: 22.86%

6. ..other (6 votes [17.14%])

Percentage of vote: 17.14%

Max Payne Voice Actor!

1. Bryan Cranston (7 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. James McCaffrey (24 votes [68.57%])

Percentage of vote: 68.57%

3. Troy Baker (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. ...other (4 votes [11.43%])

Percentage of vote: 11.43%

Back to his Roots?

1. Yes, i miss the "Max Payne 2" Vibe! (16 votes [45.71%])

Percentage of vote: 45.71%

2. No, i want him to remain a Pathetic Mercenary! (2 votes [5.71%])

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

3. Not really, it should be something New, something Balanced! (17 votes [48.57%])

Percentage of vote: 48.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote
MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:59 AM Edited by MichaelPayneV, 14 April 2014 - 03:02 AM.

Hi,

While playing the Final Chapter of Max Payne 3, i notice something, at 25:50 you can see that Max Payne has "Woke Up to Reality" and realizing that, this is not, him...a Mercenary who killed Hundreds of people, that he didn't like what he has become, a Monster!

http://youtu.be/L7uSxF0mtOM?t=25m50s

That's the First Sign, the Second one, is at 29:00, when he decide to Let Victor Branco Alive, and Send him to Jail, Exactly what "Detective Max" would have done, when "Mercenary Max" would have Killed him, and since he didn't killed him, proves that "Max has come to", that he's Awake Now, and that he Finally got over the things that keep him from "Living"

http://youtu.be/L7uSxF0mtOM?t=29m

So, since Max Payne is Mentally O.K. Now, more Lucid then Ever Before, and because of the Way Max Payne 3 Ended, with Max Leaving from Sao Paulo, i expect Rockstar Games to make another Max Payne, and this time, to be Back to his Roots, back to that Dark Vibe, after the Action Drama that Max Payne 3 was!

Anyway, If have something specific that you want from a Future Max Payne IV, comment below, let me know your wishlist! 

Mine

Location - Los Angeles

Type - Land Locked Open World

Gender - Supernatural Investigation Thriller

Max Payne - Bryan Cranston

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:05 AM

gta forum?

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:05 AM

The studio that made Max Payne 3 has closed. 

Also this isn't the Max Payne section. Go to gaming chat. 

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

Max Payne 3 was made by all the Rockstar studios. Max Payne 1 and 2 were made by Remedy.

Aly Zaroon
  • Aly Zaroon

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:10 AM

there would be no Max payne 4 rockstar confirmed it 

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:29 AM

Max Payne 3 was made by all the Rockstar studios. Max Payne 1 and 2 were made by Remedy.

https://www.google.c...ade Max Payne 3

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:38 AM

https://www.google.c...ade Max Payne 3

Max Payne 3 is a third-person shooter video game developed by Rockstar Vancouver

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Max_Payne_3

Yes, the Wikipedia page then says defunct, because Rockstar Vancouver and Toronto merged. Thus no one is gone.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Do you have my bag?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:56 AM Edited by jiggysaw, 14 April 2014 - 04:01 AM.

Why would you give new choices for a voice actor? why not just keep the same old? What would be the point of changing it? OP your choice of voice actor is really odd.. Bryan Cranston? Really? Why would you want the voice changed so drastically, He sounds nothing like McCaffrey, Why even change it? Weird.. 

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

I have one wish concerning MP: do not make it!

the last Maxes outing was so crap, we do not want or need more!

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:24 AM

Man what the f*ck is this?

Why would Max return to the life he does not want? He finally let go if you watch the ending.

If anything they would either reboot it or remake the first 2.

• Gold-NBayse likes this

MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:16 AM Edited by MichaelPayneV, 15 April 2014 - 03:16 AM.

Why would you give new choices for a voice actor? why not just keep the same old? What would be the point of changing it? OP your choice of voice actor is really odd.. Bryan Cranston? Really? Why would you want the voice changed so drastically, He sounds nothing like McCaffrey, Why even change it? Weird.. 

Is a Poll, it should have Choices!

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:14 AM

I think they should just make a different game with the same controls as MP3, a sci fi type game like blood dragon.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

A fourth game would be really stupid.

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:29 AM

Reboot. Reboot. Reboot. Reboot. Max Steele. Slows down time when hitting you with a pipe.

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

Open world Max Payne would be pretty damn awesome. They gotta keep it in Sao Paulo, though, because otherwise what's the damn point?

Lazerface
  • Lazerface

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:12 AM

Ok, first of all Max wasn't a mercenary, mercenaries are paid to kill, he just did it to protect himself and try to get Fabiana back. Second, if they do make another game it most likely will be a prequel to the first one. 

• TheIllaDopest likes this

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

A supernatural investigation thriller with Bryan Cranston as Max Payne?

That's just... horrible.

MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:11 AM

Open world Max Payne would be pretty damn awesome. They gotta keep it in Sao Paulo, though, because otherwise what's the damn point?

Open World Yes, but definitely no Sao Paulo, he left at the end of Max Payne 3, so he would go, if not in New York, than on L.A. or even Chicago, Sao Paulo has no Noir!

MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:23 AM Edited by MichaelPayneV, 16 April 2014 - 06:24 AM.

Ok, first of all Max wasn't a mercenary, mercenaries are paid to kill, he just did it to protect himself and try to get Fabiana back. Second, if they do make another game it most likely will be a prequel to the first one. 

Or much better a Pre-Sequel, and Continue on the point Max Payne 2 Left, when Mona Died, and the Cops found him, and possible took him to a Hospital, to the point where he meets Passos!

Or if is Sequel, Max Mentally Better than Ever, doing what is is Best at for a Living, a normal life, and that is Private Investigator, and at some point to find "A Ghost" Mona Sax being Alivem that would be Mind Fukk!

I just don't want Max Payne Conclusion to be 3, 2 was The Best Ending, and Rockstar Ruined it, so in order to Fix it, they should make a Max Payne IV, and bring him "Back to his Roots" by making the Script as good, as the Chapter 8, The Cemetary Chapter, that was, and felt "A Real Max Payne" Game, just That Chapter, and if the whole Game was like that, than it would have been GOTY 2012!

I think they should just make a different game with the same controls as MP3, a sci fi type game like blood dragon.

If so, they would have done that instead of Max Payne 3, but they didn't because you know why, Shoot Dodge+Bullet Time in his Original For is only allowed on Max Payne Games, and WB Games

Now, only if Rocksteady would buy the Max Payne Rights, that would be Cool, or THE HELL, even Kojima Productions!

A supernatural investigation thriller with Bryan Cranston as Max Payne?

That's just... horrible.

"Supernatural" i was thinking at the "True Detective" Supernatural Vibe from the show, not really with Ghosts!

Plus, Bryan Cranston would be a really Good Replacement, if it will be the Case, if James won't accept!

MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:28 AM

Man what the f*ck is this?

Why would Max return to the life he does not want? He finally let go if you watch the ending.

If anything they would either reboot it or remake the first 2.

When did i say to return to a Bad Life, no, i made Clear that he is Mentally Great, and done with bulls*t, but remember, he has to do something for a living, for a normal life, and is he Great at, being a Detective, so after MP3 he sure went to America, and became a private Detective, for money, and THAT would be a Great Opportunity to bring the Series Back ti his Roots, and show that Max is better than ever before, but that he's still not done with one thing, Mona Sax!

MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:33 AM Edited by MichaelPayneV, 16 April 2014 - 06:35 AM.

nvm

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

Open World Yes, but definitely no Sao Paulo, he left at the end of Max Payne 3, so he would go, if not in New York, than on L.A. or even Chicago, Sao Paulo has no Noir!

Yeah, what the world needs is another open world game in New York or Chicago, right?

Lazerface
  • Lazerface

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

What we need is a remastered version of the first two games, but knowing R* we'll get them by the time Christ gets back.

MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

Yeah, what the world needs is another open world game in New York or Chicago, right?

Think a Small Dark Open World, without Time cycle!

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

Not Max Payne again, it's too early!

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

Ha, Imagine Rockstar shove Max Payne down our f*cking throats when they announce GTA VI, just like what happened with V.

• Spider-Vice likes this

imabhisheksaini
  • imabhisheksaini

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

No source confirm Max Payne 4 is in works. Rockstar doesn't have any plans for it.

Source - http://maxpayne4game.com/

there would be no Max payne 4 rockstar confirmed it 

How can you say that??

• MichaelPayneV likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:40 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 19 April 2014 - 10:41 PM.

Is Max Payne 4 in the works or is this a wishlist of if it were to be made?

Edit: Go figure the very question i ask is answered in the post above mine.

Wonderful how that works out ain't it?

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

If there ever is going to be a Max Payne IV, l hope it will be like the first 2 games and set in NYC though I doubt that's going to happen. I wish Remedy still made the max payne series

• Xyn likes this

MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

If there ever is going to be a Max Payne IV, l hope it will be like the first 2 games and set in NYC though I doubt that's going to happen. I wish Remedy still made the max payne series

I think Rockstar just borrowed Max Payne Rights, to help Remedy Financially Indirect for "Quantum Break", in other words to help them get back in business, besides, they worked together in past, so it won't surprise me if this will turn to be true, if Remedy will get the rights back for Max Payne with a part of "Quantum Break" Sales, and the rest to invest them in to "Max Payne IV"

Why it wouldn't be?

Rockstar is Selfish, and Rights for a Franchise like "Max Payne" would bring them tons of money for Next GTA's/RD's and Noire Games

Why it would be?

Max Payne 3 feels to me like a Spin off, because after all, at The End, nothing that happened during this Game matters for the series, its story is separate from first 2, and it basically doesn't change a thing, Max Payne starts at a Bar in New York, and it ends with him on a Beach, leaving Back to New York, or to L.A.

In other words Max Payne 3 is a non-important/non-relevant Chapter in the Series, except Max's Monologue at the End, the one where he basically says that he's a monster now, who doesn't think straight, THAT is the Only important, almost Necessary and Relevant part from the Max Payne Series, from the whole Max Payne 3, just 3 or 5 minutes!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users