Photo

blowing up PV during mission

38 replies to this topic
acyr90
  • acyr90

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

Anyone who blows up my PV gets kicked and reported.

OP. It's called stupid little kids who take pleasure in trolling other people being allowed to play GTA by their dipsh!t parents...

Grand. Theft. Auto. Lets get mad when people blow up stuff in a game about blowing stuff up! Crybaby  :catloaf:

• NDE108 likes this

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:55 AM

Anyone who blows up my PV gets kicked and reported.

OP. It's called stupid little kids who take pleasure in trolling other people being allowed to play GTA by their dipsh!t parents...

Full grown adults can take pleasure in trolling other people also.  Stop blaming everything wrong with the community on kids and the parents who let them play.  Maybe YOU are the problem.

• NDE108 likes this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

Thus why I only do missions with friends and the giant crew i'm in.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:04 AM Edited by Dont Shoot, 16 April 2014 - 02:05 AM.

I think for destroying a PV anytime needs work. This one time I made a friend in public mode and decided to do the mission Gassed Up/Going Down the GOH. I accidentally blew up my Entity while we were driving to the truck. I pay $9000 for a replacement. Makes sense. But when we go to public mode, someone shot their mini gun to the Entity's engine and it blew up. They pay $5. WTF. They later purchased a Shamal. So I knew he had more money. Why not do this: if you destroy your own PV you pay a low price. But if you destroy a PV that isn't yours you pay full price. (Add the prices for all the mods on their car. Like if they add a turbo to a car which is $25000, you pay $25000 and the regular replacement price).
And you can go in debt. (Negative Money Amount.)

Brilliant idea. so if you blow up someone abusing the bulletproof back of the entity to troll and kill people you have to pay 1m in insurance fees. If you only have 100k you are 900k in debt and cant buy anything for a long time. The community always have the best gameplay ideas. I dont know why they dont listen more often.

• stormy1 likes this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:33 AM

Kaber. ME? I'M a problem?

How the hell did you come to that conclusion?

And I'm perfectly aware that adults do it too, I'm not completely ignorant, thank you very much.

Excuse me for encouraging some restraint towards other players and their PV's online...so sorry. :sigh:

acyr90
  • acyr90

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:43 AM

Kaber. ME? I'M a problem?

How the hell did you come to that conclusion?

And I'm perfectly aware that adults do it too, I'm not completely ignorant, thank you very much.

Excuse me for encouraging some restraint towards other players and their PV's online...so sorry. :sigh:

You're the problem because you b*tch and moan about people acting bad in a game all about acting bad.  :cookie:

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:55 AM

Hey, I understand the point of the game, mate. If I didn't I wouldn't be playing it at all.

Getting a bit fed up of the angry responses to my personal opinion...

I'm not begging everyone to smoke the peace pipe and have a group hug. I'm just saying that blowing up PV's, deliberately, for no reason and no purpose is just plain daft. What do you gain? Nothing, except maybe some feeling of accomplishment. What do you lose? The money for paying off the other guys insurance. And the ability to play in a room with Good Sport players.

Some of you don't seem to understand. I'm not telling anyone how to play the game. I'm just saying respect the fact that some people prefer to innocently go about their business on the game and earn RP and $$$$s rather than trolling other players.

acyr90
  • acyr90

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:02 AM

Getting a bit fed up of the angry responses to my personal opinion...

As opposed to your un-personal opinion?  :miranda:

I'm not begging everyone to smoke the peace pipe and have a group hug. I'm just saying that blowing up PV's, deliberately, for no reason and no purpose is just plain daft. What do you gain? Nothing, except maybe some feeling of accomplishment. What do you lose? The money for paying off the other guys insurance. And the ability to play in a room with Good Sport players.

We gain nothing and lose money simultaneously, yet you're the one crying. There's something wrong here...... Us griefers should be the ones really upset based off of that equation!!!   :breadfish:

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:50 AM Edited by Kaber, 16 April 2014 - 03:52 AM.

respect the fact that some people prefer to innocently go about their business on the game and earn RP and $$$$s rather than trolling other players.

No.  There are no innocents.  You are all horrible criminals who deserve whatever happens to you in this game especially from other players.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users