I was told more then one person have to kick

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

Yeah I think you need the majority. All R* need to do is make people go in debt, I'm sure most people don't mind PV's getting destroyed by other players when the other players pay the insurance fee.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

I think that Rockstar should make the price those assholes pay WAAAY higher.
  • CreamyPies likes this

engern
  • engern

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

I have blown up a few pv's during missions but only by accident. Or because some idiot parking his car right in the line of fire.
  • Jobbo and gorskiegangsta like this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

The host can kick people.

Even though the Host vote to kick holds a great amount you still need at least 2 people to kick the person out and if it's just you and him,

You can't kick him out i always play with a friend of a crew member so if need too we'll always have the vote to kick someone out

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Blowing up someone's PV in a mission is a dick move but in free mode its to be expected.

• DMC14 and CreamyPies like this

Anastacia_DeNiro
  • Anastacia_DeNiro

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

The host can kick people.

Even though the Host vote to kick holds a great amount you still need at least 2 people to kick the person out and if it's just you and him,

You can't kick him out i always play with a friend of a crew member so if need too we'll always have the vote to kick someone out

yea I need to do that

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:43 AM

Yeah I think you need the majority. All R* need to do is make people go in debt, I'm sure most people don't mind PV's getting destroyed by other players when the other players pay the insurance fee.

actually I'd be much more happier if R* just made it free charge if a low cash player blows up your car. I think putting debt in the game would just deter all new players from playing the game so R* won't do that. But there is no reason for R* to penalise the owner for the recklessness of another player.......

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:16 AM

Meh, I've poured my share of gasolina on some sh*t rides I didn't like. Mission and FR.

One simple backfire from my ride and bye, bye birdie.

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

Meh, I've poured my share of gasolina on some sh*t rides I didn't like. Mission and FR.

Ah, so you are one of the cancer cells within the community? :/

Different people have different tastes. It's time you kiddie brain matures enough to accept that. I'm as much a Dollar-Rim-Chradder hater as the next guy, but I won't be an asshole towards its owner, unless they themselves act like an asshole.
  • cunningstunt and Strange Town like this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:56 AM Edited by ninjaontour, 14 April 2014 - 03:56 AM.

Different people have different tastes. It's time you kiddie brain matures enough to accept that. I'm as much a Dollar-Rim-Chradder hater as the next guy, but I won't be an asshole towards its owner, unless they themselves act like an asshole.

F*ck that. Nuke that ugly sh*t.

aXsMatrix
  • aXsMatrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:51 AM

I only do it by accident. Today on RR I was using the minigun to blow up the SUV enemies as the package carrier got in the helicopter, the SUV was too close to the PV spawn and I blew up my Adder and someones Entity....I lost money that round.

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

its a f*cking videogame quit crying. pissing people off in gta is the only fun thing left to do. sh*ts boring.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Whatcha looking at?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:05 AM Edited by LightningLord411, 14 April 2014 - 05:08 AM.

I think for destroying a PV anytime needs work. This one time I made a friend in public mode and decided to do the mission Gassed Up/Going Down the GOH. I accidentally blew up my Entity while we were driving to the truck. I pay $9000 for a replacement. Makes sense. But when we go to public mode, someone shot their mini gun to the Entity's engine and it blew up. They pay $5. WTF. They later purchased a Shamal. So I knew he had more money. Why not do this: if you destroy your own PV you pay a low price. But if you destroy a PV that isn't yours you pay full price. (Add the prices for all the mods on their car. Like if they add a turbo to a car which is $25000, you pay $25000 and the regular replacement price).
And you can go in debt. (Negative Money Amount.)

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:26 AM

its a f*cking videogame quit crying. pissing people off in gta is the only fun thing left to do. sh*ts boring.

Classic mentality of 14 year old. I'm bored, so let me find someone to harass.

sh*t's boring? Then play something else.
  • Strange Town and Virgillio71 like this

acyr90
  • acyr90

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:33 AM

Every time I join a random mission, & as a result get Rooftop Rumble, I blow up everyone's PV at the start and then just AFK for 5 minutes until it's over. It's so annoying only getting that same mission over and over and over  :panic:

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:13 AM Edited by Nomad0202, 14 April 2014 - 07:32 AM.

Every time I join a random mission, & as a result get Rooftop Rumble, I blow up everyone's PV at the start and then just AFK for 5 minutes until it's over. It's so annoying only getting that same mission over and over and over  :panic:

Come on. Host your own missions. You know there are others. Your making the game boring for yourself. Why bother to do that?

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

if you're inside the car they can't blow you up, and you can run them over.

two dudes learned this the hard way when they started trying to destroy my car in madrazo's driveway.

they must've thought i was stupid for going inside the car... :evilgrin:

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

I only do it by accident. Today on RR I was using the minigun to blow up the SUV enemies as the package carrier got in the helicopter, the SUV was too close to the PV spawn and I blew up my Adder and someones Entity....I lost money that round.

I usually provide mini gun cover from the SUV's as well. I agree the PV spawn is in a very bad spot, I've blown my own car up many times. Now I move my car into the parking lot before I shoot the guys in the doorway.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

Some people are just plain dicks. It will happen cuz this great game allows it to happen. They need to fix insurance, allow debt and penalties for being in debt, and most of all fix the economy in the game. Right now it seems all costs are based on which update we are on divided by how mad they are at glitch/sploit billions plus level. Fix the carrot and u don't need so much stick.

Hunter54711
  • Hunter54711

Anti-Tanker Pro (almost)

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:00 AM

Rule Number 97: Always give your teams cars love taps as it shows how much you appreciate them as team mates and as people. To really show how grateful you are, I recommend throwing the square love boxes that blink red..

miami-heat-forward-lebron-james-hugs-tea

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:43 AM

I like blowing up friends cars sometimes during missions when they bring something stupid like a motorcycle. But then we also randomly shotgun each other or call in airstrikes while hanging out at LSC in freeroam. I'm kinda mad when I can't kill you with my buzzard when you are goofing off during the mission while in your car! So there!

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

So let me understand this. You are either too lazy or stupid to start your own mission so you join a random mission and if you get the one you don't like you throw a temper tantrum and blow up everyone's car then set your controller down and do nothing? Yep you are a winner.

acyr90
  • acyr90

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:29 PM

So let me understand this. You are either too lazy or stupid to start your own mission so you join a random mission and if you get the one you don't like you throw a temper tantrum and blow up everyone's car then set your controller down and do nothing? Yep you are a winner.

Who said I don't like RR? I just don't like that it comes up 85% of the time when you quick join a mission. Also, if there are no cars to blow up, I just shoot grenades into the building until I blow up the package  :miranda:

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

They should make it so they can't be destroyed in missions by other players, but by enemies on the mission.

MISO_STONY
  • MISO_STONY

Hay Plater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

After a jillion RR it is sometimes more exciting just to mess with the cars rather than fight to see who has to deliver the package. But you don't have to blow them up, you can just throw a stickie on it and watch the fear..

• NDE108 likes this

acyr90
  • acyr90

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

After a jillion RR it is sometimes more exciting just to mess with the cars rather than fight to see who has to deliver the package. But you don't have to blow them up, you can just throw a stickie on it and watch the fear..

Pretty much!

Also, for all the people saying don't be lazy and just start your own missions... why don't you just not be lazy and start your own missions with crew members or friends if you're just going to repeat the same mission over and over and over  :lol:  Kills two birds with one stone. Less RR for me to join and less trolls for you to deal with.

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

Anyone who blows up my PV gets kicked and reported.

OP. It's called stupid little kids who take pleasure in trolling other people being allowed to play GTA by their dipsh!t parents...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users