Photo

Top 10 GTA Busted Game Over Screens

12 replies to this topic
Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

Witnessing the Busted game over screen halfway through a  mission has to be a player's worst nightmare in the Grand Theft Auto Series. Busted screens have been frustrating and tormenting GTA fans since the series debut in 1997.

The term 'Busted' means being arrested by any type of law enforcement as a result of obtaining a wanted level. So let's take a trip back down memory lane and witness the Top 10 GTA Busted Game Over Screens from Rockstar games.

I hate failing a mission due to being busted by law enforcement even though it's rare. Getting busted in the earlier GTA games was easier but imo it's almost impossible in GTA IV and GTA V unless you're intentionally trying to get caught or slipping.  

On a side note, CJ's trash talking is hilarious  :lol: 

Top 10 GTA Busted  

• Lock N' Stock and ten-a-penny like this

word is bond
  • word is bond

yo

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

CJ wins, hands down.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

Oh wow, ANOTHER gaming channel that milks videos for views. The premise of them is so basic, even I could do one.

• The Odyssey, Zodape, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

CJ wins, hands down.

Yup, the way he talks insults cops is funny, tbh when i got busted in SA it wasn't even all that bad because of CJ's comeback lines.

• ten-a-penny likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:47 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 13 April 2014 - 10:47 PM.

those words invented by GTA,although it wasnt in IV and i think it cool V is the first HD Era game to have them return but also mix with IV's Black and White screen.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

those words invented by GTA,although it wasnt in IV and i think it cool V is the first HD Era game to have them return but also mix with IV's Black and White screen.

Yeah 'Busted' was sorely missing from GTA IV and it was pretty neat for them to mix the two screens in V. I feel that IV's busted screen was naked in contrast to every other GTA game over screen.

• Lock N' Stock, ten-a-penny and Lowi like this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

excuse me?

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

The next GTA Needs something like that in GTA San Andreas! Like these cocky comments CJ made

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

What an odd thing to make a top 10 list about. I mean, there are fifteen grand theft auto games, and less than ten unique busted screens.

It was disappointing to see the HD LC games get three spots in a row, all at the top of the list; even more disappointing that II's "Busted!" didn't rank higher.

My very own top 5 list:

5. GTA Chinatown Wars - I really like the style of the game, so anything cinematic in CTW is nice to see.

4. GTA Vice City - Including the bit about Rosenberg being Tommy's lawyer was nice. I haven't played Vice City enough to remember if he does it every time though, or even that he had in the first place, so this is only based on the video.

3. GTA V - I think they did the slow down thing a lot better than they did in IV.

2. GTA II - "Busted!" And also I like that you can watch the police drive you back to the station.

1. GTA San Andreas - For CJ's quips as well as the font. :3

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

enough proof that shows the cops being ACTUALLY able to bust the player in GTA V ;)

anyways GTA SA hands down in this one. since the day I've bought GTA SA, only ONE comment CJ said to the police that wasn't insulting. ONE line. ONE time.

all the others? n**** f^&# you cops I'm &%&*#

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

What an odd thing to make a top 10 list about. I mean, there are fifteen grand theft auto games, and less than ten unique busted screens.

It was disappointing to see the HD LC games get three spots in a row, all at the top of the list; even more disappointing that II's "Busted!" didn't rank higher.

Well I suppose you'd rather another glitch or how to get unlimited money GTA video instead? Lol. Honestly I personally don't see anything odd about stepping outside the norm, but each to their own. 

Whilst there were three LC busted screens, these were different games in their own right with their own playable characters, i.e quotes (IV, TBOGT and TLAD.) 

The next GTA Needs something like that in GTA San Andreas! Like these cocky comments CJ made

Yep, personally i find CJ's quotes the best followed by Luis. Hopefully the next protagonist has that kind of charisma. 

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

Well I suppose you'd rather another glitch or how to get unlimited money GTA video instead? Lol. Honestly I personally don't see anything odd about stepping outside the norm, but each to their own. 

Whilst there were three LC busted screens, these were different games in their own right with their own playable characters, i.e quotes (IV, TBOGT and TLAD.) 

I'd rather neither of those things. The video's fine. I just think it's kinda weird you'd make one about something so restrictive, but yep to each their own, do whatever you like. :)

Spoiler

Lowi
  • Lowi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:53 AM

GTA V has best busted scene, i love that blue :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users