• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic
Eminence E.
  • Eminence E.

Straight Edge

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:49 PM

So i would love to ask that how could a ''Post your Missions'' and ''Vote them'' up thread turns up into heavy spam chatting section? you can see, each MOTW topic is getting replies over 50's. the only thing i think you had to say is about theme, give suggestion and design the missions and post it. Thats it. you know, authors of many current topic can be damn happy and smiling if saw getting replies02over 50 or over it. but that not the reality, check out the latest MP's.

If that remains the case, then it would be better to stop MOTW V2.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

So i would love to ask that how could a ''Post your Missions'' and ''Vote them'' up thread turns up into heavy spam chatting section? you can see, each MOTW topic is getting replies over 50's. the only thing i think you had to say is about theme, give suggestion and design the missions and post it. Thats it. you know, authors of many current topic can be damn happy and smiling if saw getting replies over 50 or over it. but that not the reality, check out the latest MP's.

The problem is that some people cheat and try to prove themselves innocent which creates a big discussion/argument,Then there are people who talk about overrated games than actually say something useful in a contest thread, Then are people who want to reply to every single post. Then are people who just HAVE TO say that they can't participate, then are people who keep notifying that their mission is almost done. People can't avoid unnecessary posts.

I think i have to become more strict and start adding people to the banned list but i also don't want to see threads like "Target13 shouldn't be the MOTW Admin!" .

trust me...that will happen. 

Spoiler

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

f*ck Valentine's Day and f*ck love too.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

So i would love to ask that how could a ''Post your Missions'' and ''Vote them'' up thread turns up into heavy spam chatting section? you can see, each MOTW topic is getting replies over 50's. the only thing i think you had to say is about theme, give suggestion and design the missions and post it. Thats it. you know, authors of many current topic can be damn happy and smiling if saw getting replies over 50 or over it. but that not the reality, check out the latest MP's.

The problem is that some people cheat and try to prove themselves innocent which creates a big discussion/argument,Then there are people who talk about overrated games than actually say something useful in a contest thread, Then are people who want to reply to every single post. Then are people who just HAVE TO say that they can't participate, then are people who keep notifying that their mission is almost done. People can't avoid unnecessary posts.

I think i have to become more strict and start adding people to the banned list but i also don't want to see threads like "Target13 shouldn't be the MOTW Admin!" .

Spoiler

In that case there will be a huge change to MOTW itself. 

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:09 PM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 28 June 2014 - 07:10 PM.

Sorry for off topic, but you're a very good admin T13 :^:
  • Target13 likes this

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I should stop sleepwalking.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

Spoiler

Then i think i better think twice before posting something...i hope you will warn before going with the ban, though.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

Spoiler

Then i think i better think twice before posting something...i hope you will warn before going with the ban, though.

They sure. But three warnings is too much.

One Warning only. 

There will be a few new rules in the next MOTW.

Just wait and see...

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

Spoiler

One Warning only. 

Just wait and see...

I also have this kind of a nice rule to add, but I'm not sure most of the users will agree with it, which is why I'm afraid to post it. Maybe I'll just PM it to you?

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

One Warning only. 

Just wait and see...

I also have this kind of a nice rule to add, but I'm not sure most of the users will agree with it, which is why I'm afraid to post it. Maybe I'll just PM it to you?

Okay.

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:54 PM

One Warning only. 

Just wait and see...

Okay.

Alright I PM'd you. I hope you'll agree with it. xD

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:00 PM

^

Okay. i read your suggestion.

Feel free to post it. 

Also, avoid Quote trains.

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:08 AM

Alright, before you judge me or take shots at me, here's a suggestion for a new rule on MOTW to make it much more fair imo:

If a person wins and hosts the next MOTW, he cannot participiate in the next one, only in the one after it.

Example: AdamArtz wins MOTW #1 and hosts MOTW #2. In MOTW #2, T13 has won and he goes on to host MOTW #3. AdamArtz CANNOT participiate in MOTW #3, only in MOTW #4.

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

-

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:38 AM

Alright, before you judge me or take shots at me, here's a suggestion for a new rule on MOTW to make it much more fair imo:

If a person wins and hosts the next MOTW, he cannot participiate in the next one, only in the one after it.

Example: AdamArtz wins MOTW #1 and hosts MOTW #2. In MOTW #2, T13 has won and he goes on to host MOTW #3. AdamArtz CANNOT participiate in MOTW #3, only in MOTW #4.

Authors ''can'' participate if they want. Because it depends upon whom people gives the most Votes up, authors or other participents. that really doesn't matter because no one till yet is winning Contest continuesly. we can't do partiality it that way.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

It's a nice idea.  Hope it will be added ASAP. Even if the chances that one wins 2 times in a row are pretty small.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:13 AM

No need for that. It depends on Skills, bro. Skills!

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

DYOM Race Designer ProDX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

If this rule suggested, then I already broke it.  :miranda:

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

I actually disagree with this rule.

You may feel that the past winners won because of respect and not quality but actually, you aren't even trying.

All your missions are jokes. No really, You may disagree but its a fact.

Try harder, make more unique missions, Stop parodying unprofessional designer's missions and try to win that contest.

Believe or not but i was a total noob when MOTW #1 was going on (MOTW V1). I Even Used To Type Like This.

I Had no respect, No previous posts on the forums and very little skill.

But my mission was unique which made me win the contest.

• Huzaifa khan likes this

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:07 PM Edited by AdamArtz, 29 June 2014 - 12:13 PM.

I actually disagree with this rule.

You may feel that the past winners won because of respect and not quality but actually, you aren't even trying.

All your missions are jokes. No really, You may disagree but its a fact.

Try harder, make more unique missions, Stop parodying unprofessional designer's missions and try to win that contest.

Believe or not but i was a total noob when MOTW #1 was going on (MOTW V1). I Even Used To Type Like This.

I Had no respect, No previous posts on the forums and very little skill.

But my mission was unique which made me win the contest.

I don't really care about winning :lol:

But look at some of my other missions beside my submission to the Heist MOTW. That one was a real joke, yes.

But before that, with the theme of the zombies, that one I made without any joke. And the one before it which everyone had problems with it, I took it seriously. And in my mission pack, Big Bad Wolves, and my upcoming horror-black comedy one, I took it seriously. I'd add that I love adding my black humour touch to it so it may look a little unserious but it's just a contest :lol: 

Who gives a poo?

kk.
  • kk.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:23 PM

Hey, T13, just don't ban too many people or there will be no one who can participate, ok?

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

Hey, T13, just don't ban too many people or there will be no one who can participate, ok?

We'll have to wait and see...

Chips237
  • Chips237

We are all God's children

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:19 PM

Banning people for talking off-topic takes it to a whole new level. And I thought I was a bad MOTW leader because I changed the deadline 2 days early.

• Juice the Joos likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

Can we like, not start this?
  • Juice the Joos likes this

kk.
  • kk.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:02 PM

That would be too mature for DYOM section.

• The Odyssey likes this

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:10 PM Edited by Juice the Joos, 30 June 2014 - 02:10 PM.

That would be too mature for DYOM section.

Not really. From what i've seen in this first week on gtaforums, this place is REALLY mature if you compare it to the internet.

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

-

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:11 PM Edited by TwerKing Armageddon, 30 June 2014 - 03:14 PM.

After watching what is going on the current topic, i don't think if we really need to make a rule about spam post in MOTW's because everyone knows who he is and what he posts, weather useless or useful. not pointing some particular member. no need to quote my post and start a new debate.

@Juice the Joos - This is also internet, some use to be spammer and some use to post quite useful post. the place may seem mature for us, but you can't see the actual maturity in ''Real'' life. Texts can't tell everyone how mature you are weather if you use expressions/smilies  or full stops at end. Dudeofsantos is a good example for bieng immature because i admit that he don't spam, but the way he use slangs makes him immature.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

xMatix has still not made a thread.

Dyom 123 is now the host for MOTW #9.

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

CONGRATULATIONS

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

say wut, thursday is still on and I allready made a thread :3

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:02 PM Edited by Target13Productions, 10 July 2014 - 02:04 PM.

Okay. xMatix.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:11 AM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 23 July 2014 - 12:12 AM.

Guys, I want to ask that can I update my mission before deadline ?

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

Guys, I want to ask that can I update my mission before deadline ?

As far as I know, yeah. A example of that is ProDX34 who made an update in MOTW #1 for his mission: Race for your love.

• Huzaifa khan likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users