Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

I wanna see the back from all 3 cars.

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

The colour of it in their new pic looks awesome, like my cognoscenti's colour but slightly greener in shade, can't wait and i'm secretly hoping the Huntley is a bad performer so I can get a vapid radius and slam it!

Wombater_18
  • Wombater_18

Charlie's Angel

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:08 AM

After having a good look at it, it's definitely fake.
The first sign was the low quality image, I know snapmatic ain't the best but it's not that bad, and Rockstar take high-def screenshots for promotional purposes. Also, the colour is a bit off on certain parts, mainly in the middle. The grille is also clearly photoshoped onto the vehicle (look at the bottom right, it's cleary over-lapping). There's also a lot of artifacts in the image which suggests that it is digitally altered, although being such low quality that will happen naturally, that being said fake images are often in a lower resolution since you can't really determine that the artifacts are there becayse of editing or just naturally due to the low resolution.
You can clearly see it's just a mash up of cars: Headlights are from the Cognoscenti, the grille is from a Tailgater.
Conclusion: FAKE

Now look who's wrong.Nice try though.
  • D3ADSH0T, Giovas-570-4 and EZza2647 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users