I love Los Santos, but sometimes feel more is needed. I thought I might take a moment to share a few ideas for a possible update:
1) A Zoo - Doesn't have to be huge, just with a couple of enclosures with a select number of animals; an enclosure of big cats (likely Lions or Tigers), an enclosure for Giraffe, another for Elephants, one for Zebra, one for Penguins, one for Polar Bears, one for Sea-lions and one for Monkeys - to name the more common. Could actually be a wildlife park (of sorts) with drive-through options? Just something different, and a little bit of entertainment if say ... a player were to free the lions and watch them rip people apart. Whilst they're at it, a couple more wild animals (such as Bears) wouldn't go amiss either.
2) Reboot the Police - this would be the Police of Los Santos too. Unless I'm mistaken, there are no Asian or African American police officers in game, and there are very few female officers. I'd like this changed. I'd also like them to include Police Dogs that'll chase you down if you're on foot. Likewise, there should be an option to join lobby's that don't have Police (or at least, Police that'll ignore you if you're stood around with a gun).
3) Lengthy Missions - Excluding Heists, I wouldn't mind seeing some more missions that firstly reward players with a nice sum of RP & Cash, and also don't take all but 5-minutes (if that) to complete. Would be nice if we could create missions (as we can races and deathmatches) but I'd think that would require some work to enable for us.
4) Tanks - One player to drive and use the turret. A second player to enable the use of a built-in Machine Gun (atop); maybe double player #2's health, but they'd be fully targetable. Speaking of Tanks (I've mentioned this before) but I'd throw a 48-minute timer (one game day) on being able to recall them. It's a 48-minute window for a Los Santos Sale, so I've not plucked the number out of nowhere, and it would save people (and the sessions) getting tank spawned.
5) Los Santos Customs - Firstly, the option to add images or paint art to the bonnets and sides of sports and super cars. I know this isn't the Fast & Furious, but I still think it would be a nice feature to have. Secondly, the option of Green and Yellow tinted headlights. We've got various coloured tyre smoke, a few different coloured headlights shouldn't be asking too much.
6) Pets - Franklin has a Dog, why can't we?
7) Pegasus Vehicle Location Drops - I don't really enjoy having to travel half way across the map to collect a helicopter that I've called in. How about some apartments with a Helipad (accessible via lifts in garage/apartment) or just more general pickup locations?