Photo

A GTAV Additions

12 replies to this topic
Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:02 PM Edited by Flash525, 13 April 2014 - 03:19 PM.

I love Los Santos, but sometimes feel more is needed. I thought I might take a moment to share a few ideas for a possible update:

1) A Zoo - Doesn't have to be huge, just with a couple of enclosures with a select number of animals; an enclosure of big cats (likely Lions or Tigers), an enclosure for Giraffe, another for Elephants, one for Zebra, one for Penguins, one for Polar Bears, one for Sea-lions and one for Monkeys - to name the more common. Could actually be a wildlife park (of sorts) with drive-through options? Just something different, and a little bit of entertainment if say ... a player were to free the lions and watch them rip people apart. Whilst they're at it, a couple more wild animals (such as Bears) wouldn't go amiss either.

2) Reboot the Police - this would be the Police of Los Santos too. Unless I'm mistaken, there are no Asian or African American police officers in game, and there are very few female officers. I'd like this changed. I'd also like them to include Police Dogs that'll chase you down if you're on foot. Likewise, there should be an option to join lobby's that don't have Police (or at least, Police that'll ignore you if you're stood around with a gun).

3) Lengthy Missions - Excluding Heists, I wouldn't mind seeing some more missions that firstly reward players with a nice sum of RP & Cash, and also don't take all but 5-minutes (if that) to complete. Would be nice if we could create missions (as we can races and deathmatches) but I'd think that would require some work to enable for us.

4) Tanks - One player to drive and use the turret. A second player to enable the use of a built-in Machine Gun (atop); maybe double player #2's health, but they'd be fully targetable. Speaking of Tanks (I've mentioned this before) but I'd throw a 48-minute timer (one game day) on being able to recall them. It's a 48-minute window for a Los Santos Sale, so I've not plucked the number out of nowhere, and it would save people (and the sessions) getting tank spawned.

5) Los Santos Customs - Firstly, the option to add images or paint art to the bonnets and sides of sports and super cars. I know this isn't the Fast & Furious, but I still think it would be a nice feature to have. Secondly, the option of Green and Yellow tinted headlights. We've got various coloured tyre smoke, a few different coloured headlights shouldn't be asking too much.

6) Pets - Franklin has a Dog, why can't we?

7) Pegasus Vehicle Location Drops - I don't really enjoy having to travel half way across the map to collect a helicopter that I've called in. How about some apartments with a Helipad (accessible via lifts in garage/apartment) or just more general pickup locations?

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

You lost me at hiests.

Friendly Lava Lamp
  • Friendly Lava Lamp

Just your Friendly neighborhood Lava Lamp.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:06 PM Edited by Friendly Lava Lamp, 13 April 2014 - 03:06 PM.

For the love of the American School system. . . Heists*

GTA-Freak-iX
  • GTA-Freak-iX

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

I want a Pet cat, that would relieve the painful freezing issues I've been getting (12 times total in 24hrs....)

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

For the love of the American School system. . . Heists*

Fixed.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

I agree with everything except 1 and 6.

MikaCuoco
  • MikaCuoco

Rockstar Servers Suck

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

tumblr_mmvaqmnprX1qfo44fo1_500.gif

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

tumblr_mmvaqmnprX1qfo44fo1_500.gif

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

Ability to store guns. Cause really who uses SMG once you get an AP Pistol. 

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:48 PM

Zoo would be a cool addition if the animals were invincible. 

Killing animals isn't cool. 

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

Zoo would be a cool addition if the animals were invincible. 

Killing animals isn't cool. 

Oh quit being a pussy, there not even real animals. Besides, you can kill animals in single player.

thatblacklac
  • thatblacklac

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

A zoo would be pretty cool. I could just imagine luring someone in there. Once they get close open up the lion cage. Then proceed to leave atop a hippo.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

Inb4 everyone's pets being blown up almost immediately by 12 year olds
  • Starfalon likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users