Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Brutaloz 4 Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:45 AM

Here's why I hate them.
1. All Verified Jobs were made badly.
2. Every time when I go quick job and select join race or join deathmatch I always end up joining a Verified job.
  • Gantons Most Wanted, Rented, NFSSHADOW and 7 others like this

DavieShredder
  • DavieShredder

Boat Expert

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:53 AM

4 Way Madness is my favourite track.

Host your own playlist, or join a crew that shares your taste. 

Boggles my mind to think that there are folks around that want less in a game.

• Schweppez, MilezDawg and tfroam like this

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You can look but that fine ass is all mine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:54 AM

I bet the OP has created a bunch of jobs and has never been verified and that's why he really hates all the other jobs.
  • uNi, Schweppez, Solid Scorpion and 11 others like this

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• The Connection
  • Red-Cross

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:55 AM

It was only the first lot of verified stuff that was really any bad, at least as far as races are concerned. The newer stuff has been of higher quality in my experiences.

• Schweppez, Black Rabbit, The Real SpitKing and 2 others like this

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:00 AM

I bet the OP has created a bunch of jobs and has never been verified and that's why he really hates all the other jobs.

lol. No but really, They do suck. Most of the R* verified death matches involved using Buzzards, fighter jets and tanks. and as for the Races. ugh... Long Haul 2. nuff said

• dfeazy and III974III like this

cookiemonster14
  • cookiemonster14

Gangsta

• Members
  • Mars

Scubadave verified
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX and scubadave like this

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Brutaloz 4 Life

• Members
  • Australia

Sorry your wrong it's just I don't like the jobs because the maps are poorly made. Plus I don't care about my jobs been Verified anyway.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You can look but that fine ass is all mine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

lol. No but really, They do suck. Most of the R* verified death matches involved using Buzzards, fighter jets and tanks. and as for the Races. ugh... Long Haul 2. nuff said
I don't play a lot of created stuff but I do like the dirt track race and liked drift king or whatever it was called at the docks. I don't think I have ever played a created death match.

Sorry your wrong it's just I don't like the jobs because the maps are poorly made. Plus I don't care about my jobs been Verified anyway.
I was just busting your balls anyways.

scubadave
  • scubadave

Platinum Club

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

Scubadave verified

12nbSRW.png

• Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

I just can't see why Long Haul is verified. The person who created it must be very non-creative.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

Yes.

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

Scubadave verified

12nbSRW.png

Still a better love story than Twilight

BadSquirrel
  • BadSquirrel

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Actually, they don't suck.

Rockstar edits them and changes them massively, if you play the originals, they are actually quite good. 

• LuapYllier likes this

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

The last few sets minus a few have had some good creations the first lot were the worst I have ever seen. 

• LuapYllier likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:15 PM

Hey, Will...f*ck you dude!!

I get so tired of people generalizing a whole idea just because of a couple bad apples.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

Long Haul 2.
Really not nuff said.

Tbh, I never really run verified or R* created races, we have an unending stream of top notch creations from our crew....
Although I would vouch for the 3 races our Xbox guys have had verified.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:34 PM

Some of the newer ones are of higher quality than the ones that were first released. I don't usually play player created content, but most of the player created races I have been playing recently have been pretty cool. 

• LambentBunny likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

The first ones were so bad that I haven't played any more custom jobs.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:38 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 14 April 2014 - 12:41 PM.

I get so tired of people generalizing a whole idea just because of a couple bad apples.

Horseback Hell

Saving Ryan's Privates

Seal Team Six

Paintball

Jumps Jumps Jumps

Battle GTA

Terry's Hangout

Paradise Alley

The Pad Of Death

Prison Thuggz Fight

Need I go on? These are so lacking in creativitiy they could have been (and probably were) made by a kid with a crayon.

A good deathmatch isn't made by cluttering the map with tanks and an unneccessary amount of props or locking people into a location or to a single weapon. Similarly, adding jumps doesn't improve a race. The real issue us that R* verifies sh*te while good jobs get passed over.

• Gantons Most Wanted, Xx-ADITYA-xX, World Champion and 5 others like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:44 PM

None of those are races.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:48 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 14 April 2014 - 12:49 PM.

None of those are races.

One of those is a race. And it's maybe the only Verified one I recall playing. I know i've played Laguna Seca and that pissed me off because of the road surface endlessly flipping my Turismo, but the sh*tty road surface isn't exactly the creator's fault.

Additionally, OP didn't specify that this topic was solely about races.

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:03 PM

Here's why I hate them.
1. All Verified Jobs were made badly.
2. Every time when I go quick job and select join race or join deathmatch I always end up joining a Verified job.

I think they've gotten better.  They're not all bad imo.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:04 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 14 April 2014 - 01:06 PM.

No he didn't. He said all verified jobs suck. This includes races, and since I have one it includes my race. Thus my response.

Generalizations are invariably wrong.

Nelson Van Alden
  • Nelson Van Alden

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

Most, if not all of the deathmatches are terrible, but I've had loads of fun with the races. Sure, they have their faults, but they are playable and for the most part Enjoyable.

Ones I enjoy:

Laguna Seca
Monaco Grand Prix
Stars in your eyes
Twists and Twirls
Clattenburg drifting race
And pretty much all the Super Car Big Air races

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

They are hit or miss. Even with the bad apples they first picked they're obviously played a lot because someone likes them and the lobbies fill up. Long Haul and Paintball I literally have to dodge I see them so much. But I'll take those over my contempt for Prison Thugz.

Seriously we must not know our stuff if we think these stink and the whole rest of the world is clicking like. Ya know?

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

No he didn't. He said all verified jobs suck. This includes races, and since I have one it includes my race. Thus my response.

And your race is?

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

And your race is?

I'm not here to advertize. It can be found through my profile or sig if your really interested.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

I'm not here to advertize. It can be found through my profile or sig if your really interested.

Okay, so it's Coupe De'tat. I have not played it yet.

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

personally I don't even want to see R* Verified jobs when I play the game, they should stay in the menu section where I can "choose" to ignore or play them, in the same way I can choose to ignore all the R* "COD style PVP crap" that doesn't interest me, I don't want or need them put in my face on voting screens.

I bought a game made by R*, I don't want to see UGC that should be kept completely separate from R* Created jobs.

obviously there are people who want to play them and I have no problem with that, they just don't interest me, and we should have a choice of not seeing them unless we want to.

off topic: the voting screens should be changed anyway, so that if we've started and completed a mission, when we get to the voting screen we should be faced with missions to vote for and not a mix up of everything, that should go for all other modes too, in fact the whole menu system needs overhauling so that we can remove a sh!tload of blue markers we don't want to see from the radar map etc too, should have the ability to turn all the R* Verified, DM, LTS, Versus and Capture jobs off on the main map if we want to ignore them, the amount of times I've accidentally stood in one of those blue job starter rings ingame as I'm running around is annoying, f**king things are everywhere now, and some in some really stupid places.

• Xx-ADITYA-xX and The_Wizzard_73 like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

What you should be noticing is that the better quality races ( and probably deathmatches too) are the least liked on the verified list. They rarely show up on the vote screen. They actually make the player think and garner down votes because of it.

If you want to complain about the quality of the most run custom jobs you have no one to blame but ourselves as a community for making them top the charts.

I actually was racing with randoms the other day and my race came up as the only one on the vote screen. They reluctantly (was listening to them) picked the race, 10 people in it, set catchup and slip to on, changed it from coupes (the vehicle the race is designed for) to supers and began the race.

I started in the rear and casually rolled up slow on the first corner and watched the predictable airborne pileup that commenced on the inclined turn. I drove on by honking my horn and literally half the field left the race. By the time lap two started I was all alone.

No one to blame but themselves.
  • TheMckeever likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users