Quantcast

» «
Photo

did they really just remove the fire truck spray

Best Answer chrisscorsese88, 13 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

This has been covered, it's a glitch as a result of the 1.12 patch and Rockstar is already looking into it and going to fix it. Also, the Duster only sprays pesticides in Online.

Go to the full post

19 replies to this topic
RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:42 AM Edited by RominOctane, 13 April 2014 - 01:42 AM.

I stole a fire truck today, hoping to go on my usual rampage with the water hose on the firetruck only to find out that it is nothing more than a fancy roof ornament on the fire truck. What the actual f*ck. Is this the same for everyone.

Did they really just erase a singleplayer feature in one of there stupid online patches. I also noticed the duster doesnt spray pesticides either. Whats next, is the tank going to stop shooting too. Someone shed some light on this please.
  • TheGamerGorilla likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:47 AM   Best Answer

This has been covered, it's a glitch as a result of the 1.12 patch and Rockstar is already looking into it and going to fix it. Also, the Duster only sprays pesticides in Online.

RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:56 AM

Thats some straight up bull sh*t from rockstar. Who are the cavemen that work on these stupid patches. And why did they decide to show us the duster spraying pesticides in the first trailer., thats false advertising and this is not the only example.

Thanks for the clarification anyways. Last time im rushing into anything from rockstar
  • Voggs likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:02 AM

How is a cropduster throwing pesticide a big deal anyway? The plane still exists and it still sprays in Online as described by our fellow member over here, its not like you're going to use it too often anyways.

• Pastry likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:02 AM

But tanks can still blow up personal vehicles penalty free because f*ck your god.

RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:16 AM

How is a cropduster throwing pesticide a big deal anyway? The plane still exists and it still sprays in Online as described by our fellow member over here, its not like you're going to use it too often anyways.

I bought this game for the single player experience,online is just a side attraction for me so of course im going to make it a big deal when they clearly show things in trailers that aren't in the game. If they never showed the cropduster spraying then I wouldnt have reason to expect it in-game. Maybe next time they should focus on actually putting what they show in the game instead having to lie just to attract attention.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:19 AM

Yep, Cockstar has done it again! Wonder what they'll f*ck up next?

razorsharkhead
  • razorsharkhead

Cockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

http://gtaforums.com...ck-from-online/

it isn't a glitch, they just read my thread. thanks r

• Deadly Target likes this

Aerosmithfan999
  • Aerosmithfan999

The Wackiness Returns

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:37 AM

Something similar has happened before, does anyone remember the lightning bolt glitch?

Voggs
  • Voggs

Just like the white winged dove

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

If they were working on it they should have fixed it by now, I mean it's just a water cannon. I'm sure that they will wait for the next update, probably in the High Life Update thingy for Online, because SP team seems to be lazy as f*ck, only one or two fixes in the latest update, they let Online updates mess with SP features without even noticing before releasing them.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:51 AM

Something similar has happened before, does anyone remember the lightning bolt glitch?

I didn't know about it until I just googled it which led me back to a topic on here. I'm not sure I ever noticed the actual bolts ever being "removed" then being "added" again.

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:15 AM

I didn't know about it until I just googled it which led me back to a topic on here. I'm not sure I ever noticed the actual bolts ever being "removed" then being "added" again.

I've just been playing golf with Frank and Mike, second and third round had thunder storms... Amazing lightening awesome weather.

Aerosmithfan999
  • Aerosmithfan999

The Wackiness Returns

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

I've just been playing golf with Frank and Mike, second and third round had thunder storms... Amazing lightening awesome weather.
They fixed the lightning issue a while ago, so hopefully they patch the fire truck glitch soon.

KenniCrazy
  • KenniCrazy

Run Up or Get Done Up

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

What they should really do is remove the f*cking tanks off online. Seriously annoying and a stupid kid can't play the game legit without a tank and blowing up everybody and everybody's personal vehicle for no damn reason.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

Are we sure this wasn't a mistake--- the only use of the firetruck spray is to grief players that switch to passive mode..... really-- does anyone know another use for it?

• Pastry likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:01 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 16 April 2014 - 09:02 PM.

Are we sure this wasn't a mistake--- the only use of the firetruck spray is to grief players that switch to passive mode..... really-- does anyone know another use for it?

Nah, it was a mistake.

Brian B - To clarify, this is an unintended change that is currently under investigation for correction.

Source: https://support.rock...tle-Update-1-12

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:31 PM

The cropduster actually could spray?

I remember reading it never actually worked in SP or MP.

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

The cropduster actually could spray?

I remember reading it never actually worked in SP or MP.

You hold the X/A button in online and it should spray.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

How dare they remove the imaginary hose in my videogame! And on top of that they didn't let me spray pesticides, and they've definitely committed false advertising, which I totally understand. I also program to a high enough level that I could definitely patch a triple A game much better than Rockstar's team. I don't work for them though, because I'm busy with my imaginary hoses and my inability to differentiate between the different spellings of "there".

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:32 AM

What about Singleplayers? We can't grief anyone. :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users