Fun Things To Do In GTA Online

6 replies to this topic
Amateur4Life
  • Amateur4Life

Meth Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

What are some fun things to do i can get really bored of gta so i wan't to know what you guys like? thanks

GTAMYBABIES
  • GTAMYBABIES

Friendship Is Magic

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:28 AM

Listen to npc conversations. They are funny.

Stunt with motorcycles.
  • lokdogiv and Amateur4Life like this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

i like to have social experiments with random players, it's entertaining to see what kind of player a person is

there's always the one's that'll mind their own business and pass you by, the ones that'll approach you with no hostility or the ones that'll shoot you like braindead monkeys in a sh*tty attempt to force you into a boring PvP fight

a couple of ways i do this

most of the time i'll find the nearest player, and drive passed them in a car with a bulletproof/resistant back, slow enough to give them reaction time but fast enough to retaliate without dying

if they shoot, then i'll slam the brakes, have the backside of my car turned to them at all times and gun them down, as they're too retarded to realize their bullets aren't getting through. after that, i'll f*ck with them for a bit, kill them a few more times and move onto the next person

sometimes i'll walk passed someone, while i'm in passive mode. sometimes they'll aim their gun at me and start shooting. then i send them messages saying they have sh*tty aim (the joke is that i'm right in front of them and still not dead  :beerhat:)

other times i'll get my tank out and pass by players. if they shoot at me, i turn around and smash right into them. i'll let them get up, but if they shoot again, i'm running them over again

if they don't shoot, then i stop and back up a certain distance. usually that ends up in them continuing as they were, or they get in my car for a few minutes, set a waypoint and get dropped off.

i think all this is fun and an easy way to meet new players

• Amateur4Life likes this

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:47 AM Edited by MajorVienna, 13 April 2014 - 02:48 AM.

I found a fun glitchish thing a couple of weeks ago (haven't seen it mentioned anywhere) where you can ride on top of an ambulance without falling off.

Basically just beat down any ped with a melee attack and wait for the ambulance. When it turns up, wait for them to tend to the person, then get on the roof and open snapmatic and look around, the paramedics get angry and confront you but eventually a random npc will steal the ambulance and drive it around endlessly (you can exit snapmatic around this time), and you can then walk around on it while it's moving without falling over, including firing from it- the npc won't stop/get out even if you shoot the ambulance itself. This is also a great way to find a vehicle you are after as you travel through various areas and the game cycles through the cars (helps if you don't have a personal car out).

The first time I found this, the paramedics stopped being angry and were the ones to drive off, but they seem to remain angry/confrontational now, and a random ped steals it for reasons unknown.

Enjoy.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:17 AM

I'm usually in invite only with friends/crew,impromptu races,stealing jets from military,wars with lspd,skate parks,stunt jumps,but when I join randomn lobbys I'll go to my apartment,invite everyone in the lobby,whoever rocks up,go down to garage & roll out the front,once everyones outside.. kill everyone then wait & see who chases the hardest.. it's quite funnny & interesting the lengths people will go to just to get that kill back on you,othertimes I'll approach players & see there reaction,I thinks it's the case of kill or be killed in randomn lobbys though

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

My cousin and I always find stuff to get into. Off road follow the leader, rock climbing and swamp crawling, drifting, rob as many armored trucks as you can before someone dies, steal jets and play a stunt version of horse. Bike stunting, free roam parachuting and cliff diving. Sub fights and getting drunk on the golf course. I can keep going. This type of game is only as good as you make it. I think most people on here now are just waiting for the next big thing. Gta is just the thing to do at the time for them. 

• vijofrech and Amateur4Life like this

vijofrech
  • vijofrech

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:31 AM Edited by vijofrech, 13 April 2014 - 11:31 AM.

What are some fun things to do i can get really bored of gta so i wan't to know what you guys like? thanks

Smoke weed, rob stores,stunts, getting drunk, rob amoured trucks, go to strip club, some of these things I like to do

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users