Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:12 PM

I'm surprised design wise none of you guys ever use the Reveal Logo for LCS which was only used at E3 2005 I think:

Grand_Theft_Auto_-_Liberty_City_Stories_
  • SaL_Leone likes this

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:31 PM Edited by MAJEST1C_R3, 12 April 2014 - 07:39 PM.

LCS Team not give you permission to use the brand "LCS PC Edition" and the contents of the LCS PC Edition. Please rename your mod.

I don't think he has to do that but content can't be used. This game obviously looks like he installed LCS PCE and uploaded picture of that

WHAT a load of horse sh*t! It's obvious that you haven't tried out their LCS mod, because there's a huge difference!

^ Mine most certainly doesn't look like this. Its probably because we used the same map as base.

The fact that I extracted every model from the game MYSELF, rigged everything MYSELF and be told that "This game obviously looks like he installed LCS PCE and uploaded picture of that" I get super fricking p*ssed.

Hey, chill man. Just do your mod as it should be done in your opinion. You can download original converted map for SA with night vertex colors here and most of map work will be done.

BTW in this video is very old version of LCS PCE. XEPO already converted all original peds (CS Peds too) with original bones, cars and map with his updated MDL Importer a long time ago.

Suggestion: maybe you should use PSP map as base for your mod to stand out among the rest LCS mods (because PSP have totally different prelight for example) and just add buildings from PS2 which differs with PSP ones and use PS2 textures in it?

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

I personally wouldn'ting how seeing he does with this on San Andreas. I'm pretty sure it just gives him more options to play with unlike the lcs vc. If there's a version for each game that comes out then people have a choice of which engine they prefer. Though I do know mods would get done a lot faster if people like this worked together instead of starting up the same type of mod.

GOOD LUCK!

FunnySynchro
  • FunnySynchro

A Poland rockstar!

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

Thanks Majestic, will use the psp map.
also, thanks Ash, for giving me an idea with the logo's. :)

Now, SaL is busy converting cars, I'm busy putting the map together, and peds, cars, I WILL start with the coding part as quickly as possible, so that the mod can jump into the real action. Stay tuned guys.
  • AdusPL likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:51 PM Edited by theNGclan, 12 April 2014 - 09:53 PM.

So, you're using the SALC base map instead of Majestic's mod? You're going with Sal_Leone to convert cars, yet he has problems with normals on cars? This mod is gonna butt heads with XEPOMAHT's mod. I hope you're ready for a sh*tstorm of "my tool converts in 3 seconds your mod is not original LCS!!!111eleven".

You're also claiming to to be 28, a husband with two kids, and you mod 24 hours a day. So not only do you not take care of your wife or kids, judging by that statement, you're a bit young to comprehend the family aspect. I doubt you are who you say you are, and you're just a kid riding on other people's modification for attention and glory hogging. There is nothing for you to show off just yet, you should've waited until you show something new/or different that sets your mod apart from all the other failed projects.

I'm sorry, but this mod will not surpass XEPO's LCS PC mod or the LCS in VC mod. Just saying.

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

Hehe i found way to smooth normals :p .

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:54 PM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 12 April 2014 - 09:54 PM.

hehehehehehehehe, i found normals. i just get majestic to do it 4 me

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

as4M5w6.png

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

Hehe i found way to smooth normals :p .

Let me guess.... You're using vertex welding?

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

Yes:) :
BtIAycF.png

roachfingers
  • roachfingers

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

If you guys ever get a Salvatore Leone ped, link it externally because I can't find the LCS/GTA3 model of him ported to SA anywhere.

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:07 PM

@Sal_Leone Smoothing groups are totally f*cked up on your car. Compare smoothing at the spoiler of your model and this model. Ask sharpie_eastern how to convert models correctly. At least until I finish and release my MDL Importer which can do this automatically.

773d1927e38a.jpg

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:15 PM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 12 April 2014 - 10:18 PM.

as4M5w6.png

AHAHAHHAHAHAH Thats some nice smoothing there Sal. Also reflections
jba4Fa4dN9bmY5.png

^

FunnySynchro
  • FunnySynchro

A Poland rockstar!

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:08 AM Edited by FunnySynchro, 13 April 2014 - 06:14 AM.

He forgot to auto smooth, big deal. I use SALC as base just until it gets started, remember that I have to do paths, AND Majestic's map has loose LOD's, which will take forever to assign to models. As for Sharpie and your good ol' friend theNGclan, stop the hating and go back to your LCS on VC hole... And by modding 24 hours, I meant working hard, so please, do me a favour, and go worry about your mod. :) Thanks bud.

And the fact that people are like "dis prjict suxx y u stil no mak new progres" because the mod is 4 damn days old! So its far from your years of working.......

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:59 AM

He forgot to auto smooth, big deal. I use SALC as base just until it gets started, remember that I have to do paths, AND Majestic's map has loose LOD's, which will take forever to assign to models. As for Sharpie and your good ol' friend theNGclan, stop the hating and go back to your LCS on VC hole... And by modding 24 hours, I meant working hard, so please, do me a favour, and go worry about your mod. :) Thanks bud.

And the fact that people are like "dis prjict suxx y u stil no mak new progres" because the mod is 4 damn days old! So its far from your years of working.......

I think everyone has just had enough of these 'kids' coming onto the forums and doing things they think they can do. Why don't you branch out your imagination more rather than work on a 3rd version of a mod, 2 other are already being made. Enough ports, I would do something else If I wasn't so far involved with LCS. I think you have no idea what you're doing

FunnySynchro
  • FunnySynchro

A Poland rockstar!

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:20 AM Edited by FunnySynchro, 13 April 2014 - 07:23 AM.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! One person says something, the other defends himself... EVERYONE jumps onto that one person, even after he had defend himself. I AM indeed 28, I do INDEED have a family. You sir, can go on for your whole life. \

I can do whatever the F*CK I want to, if i want to make this mod, I WILL. You won't change my mind, nor manipulate me. Because thats what I feel everyone is doing when everyone goes off at one thing.

Also, this is a LCS PC topic, not a "I hate little kids" topic.

You guys just want me to fail miserably. So i'm off. :) 

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:35 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA! One person says something, the other defends himself... EVERYONE jumps onto that one person, even after he had defend himself. I AM indeed 28, I do INDEED have a family. You sir, can go on for your whole life. \

I can do whatever the F*CK I want to, if i want to make this mod, I WILL. You won't change my mind, nor manipulate me. Because thats what I feel everyone is doing when everyone goes off at one thing.

Well you have no idea what you're doing. You don't act 28, you act like an immature kid. I don't want your mod to fail miserably, I know your mod will fail miserably.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:35 AM

Hopefully "off" means "done" with this "project". XEPOMAHT is doing LCS for SA, and he actually knows what he's doing. The way you worded your last two replies shows that your Jimmies are rustled. Sorry, but we're only telling you the truth.

You'd best help yourself and cancel the project before you embarass yourself. :^:

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

• Facade Corporation
  • Unknown

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:02 AM

I will try to port this to Android if you want ;) . But after VCS Android :)

• CharlesVercetti likes this

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:42 AM Edited by SaL_Leone, 13 April 2014 - 08:43 AM.

We don't use MAJEST1Cs map instead SALC because of this annoying bug when you move mouse:
0Pq1qqD.png
@MAJEST1C_R3.
Its oversmoothed because i forgot to decrease Weld level.

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:47 AM

@posts above

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM Edited by MAJEST1C_R3, 13 April 2014 - 09:40 AM.

We don't use MAJEST1Cs map instead SALC because of this annoying bug when you move mouse:
0Pq1qqD.png
@MAJEST1C_R3.

Have you heard before about LOD Indexes in SA? I don't have that issue when I moving mouse - seems your hands are growing not from correct place. Fix that issue before start throwing sh*t at others

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:39 AM Edited by SaL_Leone, 13 April 2014 - 09:44 AM.

0Pq1qqD.png
@MAJEST1C_R3.

Have you heard before about LOD Indexes in SA?
No.I just want to find a way to fix this bug.

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:45 AM Edited by elMarcoPL, 13 April 2014 - 09:45 AM.

So you do map mod, and you have never heard of LOD indexes? Interesting..

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

Don't worry. They're making it obvious that this mod is in good hands.

• theNGclan likes this

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

I never did LOD model.(In VCS VC BETA I there is no LOD because IDK how to make it)

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

I never did LOD model.(In VCS VC BETA I there is no LOD because IDK how to make it)

Great then, let's release a map with holes and hopefully no one ever notices them! :pp

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:00 AM Edited by MAJEST1C_R3, 13 April 2014 - 10:00 AM.

And with that you say to people: don't use MAJEST1C_R3 maps because they are sh*t?  At least after reading your post I've got that impression

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:08 AM Edited by SaL_Leone, 13 April 2014 - 10:09 AM.

And with that you say to people: don't use MAJEST1C_R3 maps because they are sh*t?  At least after reading your post I've got that impression
Noooo i didn't said that.They are great.At first i thought that i wrong imported map,but then FunnySynchro said me that he have same problem on SA/VC.Aslo i deleted ALL LODs in map and i have same bug. :(

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:13 AM

Noooo i didn't said that.They are great.At first i thought that i wrong imported map,but then FunnySynchro said me that he have same problem on SA/VC.Aslo i deleted ALL LODs in map and i have same bug. :(

Unfortunately my tool can't set LOD indexes while converting because in Stories there is no usual LOD system as it was in RW GTAs, instead of this they use WRLDs. And LODs don't linked with highpoly models.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users