Photo

Is downgrading apartments a good idea?

17 replies to this topic
ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:59 AM Edited by ModderX, 12 April 2014 - 08:02 AM.

I like having a 10 car garage apartment because it feels fancy and we get nice views of the city.

But it's so cliché and I like a simple life, and now that we have multi property ownership coming out, I could downgrade to a 6 car garage apartment and buy a 10 car garage.

Should I? I don't know what to doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Extra details: I live in Del Perro Heights, Apt. 7 and might downgrade to 1162 Power St. Apt 3 or 0325 South Rockford Dr.

TehKoreaboo
  • TehKoreaboo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:05 AM

I got the cheapest 10 car garage apartment. I mainly got it for the garage space.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

I got the cheapest 10 car garage apartment. I mainly got it for the garage space.

You have the same one as me then. I mainly got it for the garage space too tbh. I think downgrading is a good idea for me, but only once the update is out.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:21 AM

Most of us spend very little time in our apartments, especially since we got the option to spawn in our garage. 

I'm planning on buying one of the existing 10 car garages as soon as they are available. I'll keep my existing apartment for a while until I see where everyone else is moving to. If there isn't any new properties outside LS I'll probably stay where I am anyways.

What may initially look like the "Best" apartment may turn into the new "Apocalypse Towers". 

• KingRyujin-- likes this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:24 AM Edited by ModderX, 12 April 2014 - 09:26 AM.

Most of us spend very little time in our apartments, especially since we got the option to spawn in our garage. 

I'm planning on buying one of the existing 10 car garages as soon as they are available. I'll keep my existing apartment for a while until I see where everyone else is moving to. If there isn't any new properties outside LS I'll probably stay where I am anyways.

What may initially look like the "Best" apartment may turn into the new "Apocalypse Towers". 

I'm staying in LS, no way I'm moving from LS. I've always loved the idea of living in built up areas of cities.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

That f*cking Dream Tower next to  0325 South Rockford Dr makes the area look like pigsh*t.

Gtaguy764
  • Gtaguy764

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

Do it. Personally I love the style of the 6 car garage apartments. They look better than the 10 car apartments, but that's just an opinion.
The only down side to your plan is that you won't have a high end apartment to plan heists.

Wyllow
  • Wyllow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

Im the opposite i wanna own a High End Apartment with a 6 Car Garage. I only need that much.
  • ModderX likes this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

I recently moved both my characters to the Alta St apartment, opposite the construction site, just because I think it's cool.

• ModderX likes this

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:43 AM

Integrity way is my spot, above the tunnel entrance, surrounded by tunnels and escape routes, two custom ships two choose from, and you can choose to spawn on 3 different sides of the block to mess with campers
  • ModderX likes this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

Personally I never use my apartment.  I want to downgrade but I like where my garage is.  I'll be buying the 2 car garage right away when the new update is out.  I don't even use all 10 spaces in my current garage.  All I'll do is move my Entity and get a clean Rebel and put those in my new garage.

• ModderX likes this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:33 AM Edited by ModderX, 13 April 2014 - 06:33 AM.

Do it. Personally I love the style of the 6 car garage apartments. They look better than the 10 car apartments, but that's just an opinion.
The only down side to your plan is that you won't have a high end apartment to plan heists.

I agree completely, I think they look a lot better. Plus, I'm not really bothered about heists. :)

I would love it if the 2 and 6 car garage apartments had the blinds and shutters open, so we could see out of the window.

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:36 AM

You shouldn't. The only reason is I believe that once the heists will be out, you'll need that appartment. Besides from that, do what you want.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

You shouldn't. The only reason is I believe that once the heists will be out, you'll need that appartment. Besides from that, do what you want.

Like I said above, unless my friend wants to do heists, I'm not bothered about them. I'm not one of the GTA Online players that are anticipating heists. I want the multi property ownership so I can keep my current 10 cars and downgrade.

Wyllow
  • Wyllow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:21 AM

However, there is one problem i have with 6 Car Garages......how in the HELL do you get your first two cars out of it? The other 4 are in the way of the exit.

Nelson Van Alden
  • Nelson Van Alden

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:32 AM

However, there is one problem i have with 6 Car Garages......how in the HELL do you get your first two cars out of it? The other 4 are in the way of the exit.

What?!

Wyllow
  • Wyllow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

To clarify, i was talking on a logical level. You can still get your cars out as normal, but im wondering how did you get it out of there.

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:13 AM

Im the opposite i wanna own a High End Apartment with a 6 Car Garage. I only need that much.

Blasphemy!!! I would sleep in one of my cars for more garage space. I don't watch tv, listen to the radio, hit the bong (got that covered irl), drink or order strippers. My apt is purely for heist planning. My garage on the other hand... That's where it's at.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users