[Mostly for car enthusiasts] GTA Idea

10 replies to this topic
gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

Do you think it would work out if GTA added almost every car out there including different models. For example a 2006 Dodge Charger and a 2013 one? Basically almost every car made

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:35 AM

Do you think it would work out if GTA added almost every car out there including different models. For example a 2006 Dodge Charger and a 2013 one? Basically almost every car made

Sounds good, we already have a ford mustang but I want the new 2015 one that was in the movie need for speed

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:56 AM

Ya, but just like the music on the GTA 5 radio's they cost R* money to have them in the game, to have every car out there sounds like a licence fee nightmare. Even games like COD and Battlefield have to have to pay for the licence fee for copyrighted material when the game has for example an AK 47 that looks like a AK 47, not positive if its the same for guns not originally made in the US. I remember reading an article about the online only game Battlefield 1943, it said that it ran over budget and did not have enough dough to get to use an actual 1943 era Japanese rifle, but instead used one that the already had the licence fee paid for. A German Kar 98, i think it was. Both were bolt action rifles.

Da2ndComing
  • Da2ndComing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:19 AM

They should update the game every time new versions of cars come out.
Ex:Say they came out with a 2015 Dodge Charger, they would take the old one out (not Franklin's) and put in the new one. Just a little bit less customizable than Franklin's Buffalo.

Juanito259
  • Juanito259

Car Lover

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:51 AM

Ya, but just like the music on the GTA 5 radio's they cost R* money to have them in the game, to have every car out there sounds like a licence fee nightmare. Even games like COD and Battlefield have to have to pay for the licence fee for copyrighted material when the game has for example an AK 47 that looks like a AK 47, not positive if its the same for guns not originally made in the US. I remember reading an article about the online only game Battlefield 1943, it said that it ran over budget and did not have enough dough to get to use an actual 1943 era Japanese rifle, but instead used one that the already had the licence fee paid for. A German Kar 98, i think it was. Both were bolt action rifles.

But i thought they only paid licensing fees to use the brand name.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:16 AM

of course this would be a good idea, but i'd hate wanting to buy a new car every 5 minutes and having to replace another one

almost nothing worse than wanting a sh*tload of cars but not having anywhere close to enough garage space

Deadly Aviator
  • Deadly Aviator

Keep On Truckin'

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

Of course it would be awesome, why wouldn't it be? but it is Completely Unfeasible. Never going to happen, I shouldn't have to say why.

• Captain Revenge likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:28 AM

You have no idea what you're talking about, there are NO fees involving making a car in GTA, that's why they are just different enough to not be a real car...otherwise they'd BE real cars
  • jammyoharasmith and Deadly Aviator like this

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

I'm with you on this but I think the game would implode out its own ass due to size of something like that. Now come June (online only from what I've been told) when gtao his Xbox one, maybe start doing car packs like forza. I just don't see the 360's being able to handle all that epicness...

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

The idea is good but a decent amount of garage space would be needed... I say decent but we'd probably need far more garages and safe car storage than there is in the whole GTA series to satisfy people as there has to be at least a few million different models of cars that have been made over the years.

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

I would like the option to extend the LSC business to include things like changing engines and to add 4x4, for example to put the adder engine in my comet, and to add 4x4 to my corquette. More freedom, and maybe building a car from different parts, so that there could be almost unlimited cars created. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users