126 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:03 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 24 October 2014 - 08:34 AM.

I have Posted these here mostly because they are very long and would take up too much room on the Update/Patch Thread so I will post the Lagswitch Tutorials here and then post the Link on the Update/Patch Threads. Thanks to all of the contributors.

-Be a Single Player Character in Online,

-Buy the "Cargobob" for you Online Character,

-Bring in Vehicles into Online, or

-Use content creator in an open session to spawn content into an open lobby:

(Lagswitch Method)

Tips:

~You CAN you this glitch to bring any Vehicle into Online, ex. Jumbojet, Blimp, etc.
~For the sake of the tutorial I will be using Net Tools 5 UDP flooder.(What you choose to do with the tool is entirely up to you, I do suggest using the tool on no one but yourself.)
~All 3 things must be done in an Open Public Lobby Session.
~If you are Buying the "Cargobob"  or bringing a Vehicle into Online then make sure to go to Online from Micheal, so when you go back to SP you will be Micheal.

Net Tools 5 - "http://download.cnet...-10731235.html" (C/net Download)

-Getting Started for all 4;(The 1st half of all 4 Glitches)

~Download Net Tools 5 ("http://download.cnet...-10731235.html")
~Now install and run Net Tools,
~Then click "Start" > "Network Tools" > scroll down to "UDP flooder",
~Now in the UDP flooder, replace "127.0.0.1" with "27.27.27.27" or your IP(v4) Address,
~Okay, directly below is the DATA box, open the SPOILER (press the "big button" that says "spoiler" on it.),
~Now copy and paste the "DATAs" inside the "SPOILER" box into the DATA tab not the 127.0.0.1 tab (add more if you're not lagging enough or transition to game store too fast),

(If doing "-Use content creator in an open session to spawn content into an open lobby:" skip down to it NOW.)

~Then Join a Public online match, press start in-game, hover over the "Game Store" and wait on the screen asking you to confirm,
(If you want a specific SP character, instead of pressing "Pause" after accepting the Game Store in step 5, use the "Scroll Wheel/Down" on the "D-Pad" and select one of your 3 SP Character,

~Now click "Start" on the "UDP flooder", then accept the store(Press X/A)(you'll notice the transition hasn't started yet), press "Start" in-game,& hover over Leave Online,
~Then press "Stop" on the "UDP flooder" then in-game select "Leave Online"(Press X/A.),

(For "-Be SP Character in Online;", "-To buy the "Cargobob";", "-To bring a Vehicle into Online from SP through Micheal's Garage;", or "-Unlock the "Verified Job R* T-Shirt"(For People WITHOUT the "Gusenberg Sweeper" Online):" continue down to it NOW.)

-Be SP Character in Online;(2 Methods)(1 Confirmed)

Method 1:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

Method 2:(Unconfirmed, as of 1.17)

Spoiler

-To buy the "Cargobob";(Unconfirmed, as of 1.17)

Spoiler

-To buy the "Cargobob"(Insufficient Funds Method):

-OR- "SP Character into Online"(Insufficient Funds Method)(Revised)(Unconfirmed, as of 1.17)

This is a Full Stand Alone Tutorial and DOES NOT require the first half from above as ALL of the other tutorials on this page do.

Spoiler

-To bring a Vehicle into Online from SP through Trevor's Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club;(Requires 2 players, You and a "Friend".)(Confirmed)

Spoiler

-To bring a Vehicle into Online from SP through Micheal's Garage;(Requires 2 players, You and a "Friend".)(NOT currently working, as of 1.17)

(Please read added Notes in red to help you use this glitch after 1.16, until the revision is completed.)

Spoiler

-Use content creator in an open session to spawn content into an open lobby:(Unconfirmed, as of 1.17)

Spoiler

• RAS_ZeroZ, A Maned Wolf, iliev77 and 1 other like this

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

it has to be pinned.

poppafewpills
  • poppafewpills

R.I.P. The Dupes....

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

Sweet list, thanks for sharing.
Too bad my dumpy little laptop doesn't have the power to make my internet lag with my current tools, perhaps your recommendation will work for me.

Anyone ever find an Android based flooder ?

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

Too bad my dumpy little laptop doesn't have the power to make my internet lag with my current tools, perhaps your recommendation will work for me.

lazy to search the sourceforge https://dl.dropboxus...oid/AnFlood.apk

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

Cannot paste the large text of data into the data box as specified. It just goes blank.

poppafewpills
  • poppafewpills

R.I.P. The Dupes....

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

Thanks I think. I'm not quite sure to do with that link you sent. I had searched for one briefly but got confused so I stopped and waited to ask :)

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:23 AM

Thanks I think. I'm not quite sure to do with that link you sent. I had searched for one briefly but got confused so I stopped and waited to ask :)

that's what i've found in sp2mp lag switch thread...

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

F*ck your couch nigga

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

Have you tried something like loading prologue when doing sp charector to online glitch? (before your charecter gets online)

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:22 AM

From "OK what has 1.12 changed?"(http://gtaforums.com...s-112-changed/) here at "http://gtaforums.com...hanged/page-15"

Thanks goes to SeaWall, I can confirm the cargobob purchasable after 1.12. requires lagswitch.

Thanks goes to SeaWall, I can confirm the cargobob purchasable after 1.12. requires lagswitch.

Awesome, thanks, I could not confirm this, as both of my characters already have the cargobob, but I did obtain it using the lagswitch back in 1.04 or 05, lol

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:27 AM

yeah thanks again bud, took a while but finally worked.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

So was this "~(THE HARD PART)Once you are Micheal(with your "Special Ability Bar") press "Up" to pull you phone out and get on the in-game on-phone Internet," the part you had the most trouble with?

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

Yeah he had to use three lag-switches to get it...

I was using three-lag switches and i could bearly even get enough lag to switch to an SP char while online and out of 4 hours of trying i only managed it once where it actually worked by my console froze and then the second time i was stuck in the playstation store and couldn't move.

Do you think you could simplfy how to do the SP Char to MP glitch because the way you typed it sounded realling confusion...

Think you could type it like this.

1. Hold D-Pad Down to bring up char wheel, then press start still whille holding D-Pad down and press L1 to go to the Playstation store this is the tricky part when you press accept for the playstation store you have to again press d-pad down and switch over to your char within 2 seconds or you'll end up in the game store and once you've clicked okay to leave online turn off your flooder so you don't lag in the PSN Store..

Your TUT was confusion because it was interlaced with the UPD Flooder intrusctions

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

Yeah he had to use three lag-switches to get it...

I was using three-lag switches and i could bearly even get enough lag to switch to an SP char while online and out of 4 hours of trying i only managed it once where it actually worked by my console froze and then the second time i was stuck in the playstation store and couldn't move.

Do you think you could simplfy how to do the SP Char to MP glitch because the way you typed it sounded realling confusion...

Think you could type it like this.

1. Hold D-Pad Down to bring up char wheel, then press start still whille holding D-Pad down and press L1 to go to the Playstation store this is the tricky part when you press accept for the playstation store you have to again press d-pad down and switch over to your char within 2 seconds or you'll end up in the game store and once you've clicked okay to leave online turn off your flooder so you don't lag in the PSN Store..

Your TUT was confusion because it was interlaced with the UPD Flooder intrusctions

wow, that's nuts, because if I use the exact instructions, and software provided it works fine, I am running @50mb/sec and if I copy the "data"s into the UPD Flooder(which is the lag switch) and the more "data"s you add the more it will lag, if you needed more lag you add more "data"s, it says so right in the tutorial, "(add more if you're not lagging enough or transition to game store too fast),", but I notice you seem to have trouble with a lot of tutorials and just plains threads on this forum, so I guess I am not surprised it is you who would complain.

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

So was this "~(THE HARD PART)Once you are Micheal(with your "Special Ability Bar") press "Up" to pull you phone out and get on the in-game on-phone Internet," the part you had the most trouble with?

Yeah, transitioning to sp character with just enough lag so i could open the phone. It had to look like the sp phone. Highlighted the cargobob then waited till my MP money showed up in the top right of the screen, then bought it.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:45 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 26 April 2014 - 11:46 PM.

-How to Use CHEAT CODES Online, INVITE ONLINE(No Trolling, LOL)
~Working on Text Tutorial.

~Xbox360 Only, unless you use a lagswitch.

~I am working on a PS3 lagswitch method.
Video:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lkzZlcNJo4"

Yeah, transitioning to sp character with just enough lag so i could open the phone. It had to look like the sp phone. Highlighted the cargobob then waited till my MP money showed up in the top right of the screen, then bought it.

Cool, so it is still exactly as it was back in the beginning. I am working on a New Lagswitch Text Tutorial Today.

• rāngė likes this

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

I am determined to get the sp2mp solo method for PS3. Pretty close, with a friend no problem but I think its most useful to people solo. Will Update.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

I am determined to get the sp2mp solo method for PS3. Pretty close, with a friend no problem but I think its most useful to people solo. Will Update.

That would be spectacular.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

wow, that's nuts, because if I use the exact instructions, and software provided it works fine, I am running @50mb/sec and if I copy the "data"s into the UPD Flooder(which is the lag switch) and the more "data"s you add the more it will lag, if you needed more lag you add more "data"s, it says so right in the tutorial, "(add more if you're not lagging enough or transition to game store too fast),", but I notice you seem to have trouble with a lot of tutorials and just plains threads on this forum, so I guess I am not surprised it is you who would complain.

You got me mixed up with someone else because i don't comment on tuts i have given you a couple but never commented on any of yours this is the only one i commented on.

I have put in twice as much data as you posted not to mention a lot of people are having problems pasting the data and if you had answered my PM i sent you asking you several questions i might have figured it out but instead you ignored it then you become an ass because i asked you to simplify something because others have been asking me to help them too.

and no thanks to you but thanks to Sum-gUy he actually helped me

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:47 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 27 April 2014 - 10:20 AM.

You got me mixed up with someone else because i don't comment on tuts i have given you a couple but never commented on any of yours this is the only one i commented on.

I have put in twice as much data as you posted not to mention a lot of people are having problems pasting the data and if you had answered my PM i sent you asking you several questions i might have figured it out but instead you ignored it then you become an ass because i asked you to simplify something because others have been asking me to help them too.

and no thanks to you but thanks to Sum-gUy he actually helped me

No thanks to me, I wrote the tutorial, are you really that stupid, I used to just think you were a kid but know I am pretty sure you are just mentally challenged.

"I have put in twice as much data as you posted..."

Awesome you can follow directions when they are typed out; "(add more if you're not lagging enough or transition to game store too fast)"

As for Sum-Guy, he is a great guy and has hr thanked me for my information as I for have his information and help on many occasions.

"

Awesome, thanks, I could not confirm this, as both of my characters already have the cargobob, but I did obtain it using the lagswitch back in 1.04 or 05, lol

"

Now for "if you had answered my PM i sent you asking you several questions i might have figured it out but instead you ignored it"

I do apologize and don't know how I missed those, I have several people NOW complaining about me "ignoring them" which is something I try o NEVER do, and again I apologize for that.

and for "i asked you to simplify something because others have been asking me to help them too."

Write your own tutorial, mine uses "Net tools 5", other people's use other lag switches, that is why I wrote the tutorial back in 1.05 anyway. If someone want a simpler version then they must not be using "Net Tools 5" and therefor aren't going by the tutorial, not that my tutorial can't help in that case, but its much much easier just to make a NEW tutorial for whatever lagswitch it is that you are using/

All I do is try to help out people on the forum, the 20-50 PMs everyday, the Main pinned threads and then the Handful of other threads if one should happen fall to the side and one of you gets all pissy about, I am certainly not going to jump to your assistance. The BEST way to get in touch with me is over at the "OK what has _.__ changed?"(currently 1.12 @ "http://gtaforums.com...s-112-changed/") Thread, I update that daily, the PMs I try to get to but if it is untitled or too vaguely titled it won;t get read, and finally BLANK FRs WILL NOT get read, and most importantly please be PATIENT.

• ~TKP~ likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:18 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 27 April 2014 - 10:21 AM.

Would Everyone want me to change the CURRENT Lagswitch used in the Tutorials(Above)?

Please answer below with a post, if I get a good bit of "Yes" votes I WILL change the Lagswitch and update the Tutorials accordingly.

Also if you have a preferred Lagswitch PLEASE include it's name in the post.

DeathsDisciple47
  • DeathsDisciple47

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:23 AM Edited by DeathsDisciple47, 28 April 2014 - 03:23 AM.

Would Everyone want me to change the CURRENT Lagswitch used in the Tutorials(Above)?

Please answer below with a post, if I get a good bit of "Yes" votes I WILL change the Lagswitch and update the Tutorials accordingly.

I have a tutorial on a different Lagswitch, if you'd like to take a look.

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

I found UDP Unicorn to really work best FOR ME that is. Everyone has a different connection and will get different results. Also your tutorial was fine, regarding Net tools. Also much thanks helping me via PMs.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

I have a tutorial on a different Lagswitch, if you'd like to take a look.

I found UDP Unicorn to really work best FOR ME that is. Everyone has a different connection and will get different results. Also your tutorial was fine, regarding Net tools. Also much thanks helping me via PMs.

Awesome I'll check into them both, thanks.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:57 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 28 April 2014 - 08:16 AM.

There are no need for insults, I sent you a PM asking you for help and you ignore that then when i come here and ask you help you insult me instead of helping me.

When i copy and paste the "Data" you put in the spoiler it doesn't allow you to to paste it, the "Data" bar just goes blank  but when i copy part of it, it'll paste in there but then when i click paste a couple more times it'll paste it then on the fourth paste it goes blank again and i have to start over again and type in the rest.

How about instead of insulting me you try and help me figure a way around that issue?

This is the amount of data i have inputted into the nettool 5 data box and that is all it'll allow me to input before it goes blank.

I am using three lag-switchs but it still going super fast as if i'm not using any lag-switches is it because my internet is too fast or something?

It does lag in that spot where the cloud starts i can move my camera around my char but that split second before it goes to the cloud it doesn't give me a chance to open up the char wheel to select a new char

Spoiler

DeathsDisciple47
  • DeathsDisciple47

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

There are no need for insults, I sent you a PM asking you for help and you ignore that then when i come here and ask you help you insult me instead of helping me.

When i copy and paste the "Data" you put in the spoiler it doesn't allow you to to paste it, the "Data" bar just goes blank  but when i copy part of it, it'll paste in there but then when i click paste a couple more times it'll paste it then on the fourth paste it goes blank again and i have to start over again and type in the rest.

How about instead of insulting me you try and help me figure a way around that issue?

This is the amount of data i have inputted into the nettool 5 data box and that is all it'll allow me to input before it goes blank.

I am using three lag-switchs but it still going super fast as if i'm not using any lag-switches is it because my internet is too fast or something?

It does lag in that spot where the cloud starts i can move my camera around my char but that split second before it goes to the cloud it doesn't give me a chance to open up the char wheel to select a new char

Spoiler

Are you on Ethernet?

MrConfused
  • MrConfused

Bang Bang

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:07 AM

@SeaWalltx For some reason I can't download net tools, when starting the setupx.x and finish the wizard it says a bunch of errors bla bla what do I need to download it correctly?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:01 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 06 May 2014 - 11:09 PM.

@SeaWalltx For some reason I can't download net tools, when starting the setupx.x and finish the wizard it says a bunch of errors bla bla what do I need to download it correctly?

Oh Sh!t, thanks I will look in to this.

*Edit

Sorry but the Link and program is still working, I uninstalled my current version and download and installed it again and it all worked. But I have included link to a Lagswitch and tut below;

"http://sourceforge.net/projects/loic/"- for instructions on this program use DeathsDisciple47's tutorial "http://gtaforums.com...our-lagswitch/"

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:31 AM

I have added "-Unlock the "Verified Job R* T-Shirt"(For People WITHOUT the "Gusenberg Sweeper" Online):" to the list of available tutorials of this glitch tutorial.

• beansbeenz likes this

beansbeenz
  • beansbeenz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:50 AM

does the R* T-Shirt method permanently unlock the the Gusenberg Sweeper for my online character? (i missed the DLC)

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:26 AM

Sadly... ...No, but if I or anyone else finds a method I WILL post it here at GTAforums and note it on my "Ok, what has _.__ changed?" thread and also post in on the Exploits/Glitches Thread. The only way it would let you keep it is if you could purchase ammo or accessories for the Gusenberg Sweeper at Ammu-nation once you are your Online Character, but hell it might be worth a try anyways. The reason I simply said No was because you can also bring in the "Stun Gun" using this method but you CANNOT keep it, but this maybe because it is not in online at all, normally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users