Annoying Mafia Messages?

98 replies to this topic
Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Gouranga!

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

I spent an hour waiting on a corner in GTA IV, waiting for him to pick me up in a bus. I spent an hour because I didn't want to disrespect him seeing his status. His roleplay was a bus driver. 

His roleplay was "sneaky pimp", actually.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

I have been playing since October and I don't think I have ever seen anyone role playing perse. I've seen countless players destroying one another for hours on end but I've never seen Mafia role players.

Honestly the whole idea seems silly. Crews are already pretty goofy. Sure, it's nice to identify with friends and like-minded folks but a hierarchy and acting like a boss... grow up. Am I supposed to go grind Rooftop Rumble and then share the cash from last job with my crew leader? Eff that noise.

Worst thing ever sent to *us* (*my ex actually received the message and I opened it to be sure)... was some kid spreading his ass to show us his butthole. I reported him to Micro$oft and then called them to ask how I could take legal action. What if he sent that to a 5 year old girl or an FBI employee? Micro$oft emailed me back that they took action against the person by barring them from all future online interactions from that location and that his Xbox would no longer be able to send/receive messages or play online.
  • livejoker likes this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

Mafia families are real. But they're just like bullies on a playground. And frankly, I really don't care about them. They're all spaghetti and no sauce. I can take em all on.
  • RoyalRedXIII likes this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

You don't seem to understand the concept of roleplay.

Now where's my saucy nurses outfit lol

Alf Stewart in a nurses outfit... does it get any hotter?

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

You sound like a little crybaby bitch pussy.

livejoker
  • livejoker

G.O.A.T Master

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

You sound like a little crybaby bitch pussy.

You're right; my face is actually a huge vagina.

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Galan From Taa

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

lol you expect a serious Mafia? In a game?

But if you want build a real Mafia, just stick to Omerta Book :)

And of course you should have a Italian name. Morretti, Clemente, Scaletta, Corleone or what ever is.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

Well responding with "no gives a f*ck" makes you sound pretty dumb.

livejoker
  • livejoker

G.O.A.T Master

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

Well responding with "no gives a f*ck" makes you sound pretty dumb.

This topic was months ago so I could give you the short version of the replies I gave throughout the pages:

Many people are annoyed by these type of messages (which are very, very rare now as I haven't gotten one since, seems biker gangs are the new thing) and others never had a message sent to them. I was at the point of rage where these messages could be easily ignored but I stupidly decided to respond to them after a certain amount of time of receiving them. So yeah, you could say I'm an idiot but I had my reasons. I'd do the same again because people take gaming so serious to the point they're forming a system where they're pawns for kings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users