Annoying Mafia Messages?

98 replies to this topic
@Zephyrr!
  • @Zephyrr!

Wait for it.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:05 PM

I have the f*cking right of doin f*cking mafia things where and when I f*cking want.

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

UK Dark Knights Crew Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:47 PM Edited by hercules1975, 14 April 2014 - 02:48 PM.

I have the f*cking right of doin f*cking mafia things where and when I f*cking want.

On GTA Online, yeah sure - play how you want to play.

Just don't expect others to want to get involved in your fantasy role-playing online :0)

P.S. A 'real' Mafia type wouldn't put the 'F-Bomb' in front of the organisation's name, very disrespectful...

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

sometimes i wonder if your posts are some form of dadaist poetry, and not just Google Translate at its worst. 

Lolololol

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:35 PM

F+PANTIES_IN_A_BUNCH.jpg

Never had one of these messages. You're very upset about nothing.

• AnotherUnhappyCamper likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm a cougar!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:56 PM Edited by livejoker, 14 April 2014 - 04:13 PM.

Some of the comments in this thread support the trend of receiving mafia-score messages.
Not knowing about something is one thing, dismissing something just because you haven't experienced it is another.

OT: I've been in Saints A something (forgot the family name) game a lot of times lately, like, everyday. I might as well ask him but I'll get discovered and I'll be chased. :panic:

@Arazern (below): I have my own crew and it shows. The messages aren't recruitment, though, it's their scores against a rival family. Let's say I'm in a mafia family and you're in a rival mafia family and I killed you, I would then send everyone in the lobby a message saying I killed you at what time, how I killed you and add in a nice insult at the end. That's basically every mafia message you can get if you encounter them.

• The_Mossberg500 likes this

Arazern
  • Arazern

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

i never had those kind of messages and im at lvl 200+ legit. 

perhaps you dont have any crew and they are trying to recruit you

Nitsuj Rasta
  • Nitsuj Rasta

Kilo Tray Ballas

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Shout out to my GMOB Family..

AnotherUnhappyCamper
  • AnotherUnhappyCamper

MODified 浪人

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

This has never happened to me but even if it happened every 5 mins I still wouldn't care, you can just ignore the messages

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

I wish this would happen to me so I could walk up to them in passive mode, wearing my purple top hat and purple tank top, and start doing the "thrust" action all over their asses. There goes your roleplaying experience.

• livejoker likes this

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

Hasn't happened to me yet...and if it does.  I pray for the souls of the squeakers who attempt this on me.  I will make sure you know Santa is fake, your parents don't love you, your choice in fashion is atrocious, and that Uno or Viva Pinata will be the only games you play going forward.  

• Kampioen, livejoker and I3AZZAI2 like this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

Those little kids don't know sh*t about how the Mafia operates. They got everything from the movies. If you want to roleplay a Mafia family, you need to do some research first.

Chillax little G, they're just roleplaying and not looking to be legit mafia. Besides, what fun is it profiteering off of unionized labor and construction contracts? The fantasy is more fun than the reality.

THIS! I hate it when people try to flaunt knowledge thinking it makes them look cool. Same with people on this forum who are way too serious about guns. Congratulations, you are an expert on tools that are meant solely to kill! Makes you look like a great person!

• livejoker and WBaker like this

reiniat
  • reiniat

May science shine your way.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by reiniat, 14 April 2014 - 06:51 PM.

you know there are other adjectives in the english language than "dumb" and "stupid". right? some of them even got a different meaning. 

the+more+you+know.png

The less you understand!!!

OT: is not really that annoying... some msgs are actually well written and are fun to read

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

But people seem to think it works like this:
Guy that creates Crew, manages everyone.
Staff, thinks they're better than the newbs.
Newbs, wanting to get higher level in the Crew by kissing ass or being tough guy.

This is true. At least in the last crew i was in. 
A wannabe tough guy as leader
Butthurted mods that think the crew is nazi-germany.
Newbs who kisses the leader and the mods asses, only playing the leader or the mods created maps and praises them.
And the only playlists or games anybody was joining was either by the mods or the leader

• livejoker likes this

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

Ok... so?

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:26 PM

sounds funny lol if this happened to me on ps3 i be tempted to try to troll them.

I would arrange a meeting of the families and proceed to kill them all.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

If they contain profanity, I message them back saying I've reported them. Im tired of getting the messages of "So and so was killed at certain time, this is what he gets for messing with *Insert Crew name here*"

It makes the GTA Community look like a bunch of role playing dweebs.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:35 PM

If they contain profanity, I message them back saying I've reported them. Im tired of getting the messages of "So and so was killed at certain time, this is what he gets for messing with *Insert Crew name here*"

Where as complaining about it makes you look like a regular dweeb.

Takes all of a second or two to delete the message and carry on with your life.  :yawn:

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

Where as complaining about it makes you look like a regular dweeb.

Takes all of a second or two to delete the message and carry on with your life.  :yawn:

I didn't realize that commenting on it was the same as complaining..oh wait it isn't and you're obviously one of those people.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

I didn't realize that commenting on it was the same as complaining..oh wait it isn't and you're obviously one of those people.

You felt the need to insult someone who plays the game differently than you, in a style which can easily be ignored. And done so quicker than making a post on here about it.

And no, I'm not 'one of those people'. Unless MODified became a Mafia crew overnight...  :panic:

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

You felt the need to insult someone who plays the game differently than you, in a style which can easily be ignored. And done so quicker than making a post on here about it.

And no, I'm not 'one of those people'. Unless MODified became a Mafia crew overnight...  :panic:

I felt the need to speak my opinion on the matter about the topic just as everyone else..and it seems it has offended you which Im not sorry about.

Also, it seems SugarFreeNos is here to lurk and like all your posts as he usually does.

Some of the comments in this thread support the trend of receiving mafia-score messages.
Not knowing about something is one thing, dismissing something just because you haven't experienced it is another.

OT: I've been in Saints A something (forgot the family name) game a lot of times lately, like, everyday. I might as well ask him but I'll get discovered and I'll be chased. :panic:

@Arazern (below): I have my own crew and it shows. The messages aren't recruitment, though, it's their scores against a rival family. Let's say I'm in a mafia family and you're in a rival mafia family and I killed you, I would then send everyone in the lobby a message saying I killed you at what time, how I killed you and add in a nice insult at the end. That's basically every mafia message you can get if you encounter them.

It's usually little kids who do this anyways..and of course they get mad. It's like the kids who try to role play as cops in-game and stop pedestrians at traffic lights, it's really pathetic but whatever they'll just give you the "I can play this game any way I want" which they're right about, but we can also laugh at them because that's a right we have as well.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

You are on the pasta families hit list.

Mosta choli sends his regards.

• livejoker, The_Mossberg500 and I3AZZAI2 like this

Patton_Campaign
  • Patton_Campaign

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

I've seen the messages occasionally, haven't really paid them much mind. Although, they do make me hope for the opportunity to assassinate one of them for a bounty just to see the message that would go out. I see messages about being shot, but not anything for being beaten upside the head with a baseball bat for example.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

I got one last night..dude used the n-word and Im like "Whaa? Mafia men don't use this term unless it's derogatory..REPORTED" the guy messaged me back on the mic yelling informing me he can use it because he's black. I told him it's fine, but he shouldn't be in an Italian or Irish Mafia because it's against the Mafia Code..

He seemed to swallow his mic after that and all I could hear was 2Chains in the background.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:37 PM

it's boring for mafias . don this , capo that , soldato this . this is LS , not LC

even gambetti exist in LS , their presence are low

all you do just obey your crew master's rules . if your master wanted create chaos , create chaos in session and leave no survivor !

if ur master want you burst your AK , rifled it to all non-crew player 

only things i heard that mafia crew is i eavedropped some mafia hangout inside vanilla unicorn with help of lester's invisibility . after time nearly run out , managed to get out and rig a bomb on two capo's Z-type , getaway with entity XF & provoke those mafias until they get their Z-types and Zapped by car bomb . they discuss an insane man act violently on PS3 servers , killing teenagers , adults & squeakers . he describe this man is '' a monster in a tank with flaming trail '' , proclaiming himself as '' insane troll '' . this capo describe is obviously is me

sometimes i wonder if your posts are some form of dadaist poetry, and not just Google Translate at its worst. 

wat ? u think i keep using google translate or something so i can speak english ?

Winning001
  • Winning001

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Those pinstripe suit wannabes. lol

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm a cougar!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

Guys, let's hug, no arguing.

Okay, so it seems some of you are for roleplaying while others are against it. I know roleplaying may seem "childish" and "boring", like, who has time to set up a story about fake characters in a videogame, right? Well, a lot of people, turns out. I roleplay a lot and I've roleplayed in many open-world games because it brings more life to the game. What's fun about roleplay is how creative people can get. You roleplay as a cop? Let me show you what you can do to make it more immersive. It's a really supportive community when you look into roleplaying. I'll admit that I've thought roleplay was borderline retarded. It felt like something weird people would do in their spare time. I questioned roleplaying when I was in a lobby with the admin of a forum from the Forza 3 days (wrongfully admin, long story short: he banned the admins and made himself admin) and I spent an hour waiting on a corner in GTA IV, waiting for him to pick me up in a bus. I spent an hour because I didn't want to disrespect him seeing his status. His roleplay was a bus driver. That was the most useless and boring roleplay I've been part of. But I still love pretending when I'm in GTA V...just not as a bus driver.

Everyone has done roleplaying. You ever did the firefighting missions in GTA 3 (and others)? How about the cop missions in GTA IV? Everyone that did those crept up on them, scanned the area for the best spot, a mindset of a cop or a killer. That's roleplay. While some did it for the extras or as a side-mission, a lot of people saw potential in it. Hell, APB Reloaded (PC game) revolves around roleplay: cops vs. gangs. To be fair, devs put that in the game so you're sort of forced to "role-play"/do the mission but it's a nice idea that I think should be respected. It's not hurting anyone.

Talking about not hurting anyone, I know I could of easily ignored the messages and I do that now (still getting them, got 2 this morning), this thread was made when I had no head. Just pure rage. Pretty much a moment where you're so focused on what this problem is that it's driving you crazy that it doubles in intensity. While I agree I overreacted, I'm glad I made this thread. I'm seeing some opinions on roleplay which I never thought of making a thread about (should have a roleplay thread floating around here, right? Probably in the meetup section).

Thanks for the comments, guys. :cookie:

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

wat ? u think i keep using google translate or something so i can speak english ?

You do give off that impression, yes (no offense).

luisniko
  • luisniko

"Some asshole is in my pool"

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:11 AM

A member gave a link to this thread so I opened it.

Your story reminds me of what I experienced yesterday after joined random contact mission. It was Mixed Up With Coke and I was with other 4/5 guys with same ID prefix, example : Geek_(Insert arab name here). I thought they are like very close cousins playing together or something. None of them had mic though. And seriously, instead of working together, those morons were hitting each others when chasing the cement trucks. Apparently one of them purposely killed a bike rider I was riding with by ramming us with his car.

Please don't ask about how they cars look. They all look like colored by 5 year old kid with crayons.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:41 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 27 April 2014 - 09:43 AM.

You do give off that impression, yes (no offense).

198.gif

nope -_-

i know i'm indonesian , but not all indonesian people can spoke english 

AgentExeider
  • AgentExeider

Secret Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

My crew operates like an intelligence agency. Guard in shadow, move in silence, you'll never see us coming or hear us go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users