Photo

simeon car delivery OVERHAUL

19 replies to this topic
LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:37 PM Edited by LewviathanX, 11 April 2014 - 11:41 PM.

Hi guys and girls i came up with an idea to make the list of simeon a lot better then what we have at the moment.

So i was watching gone in sixty seconds(2000) last night when i said to myself, Dam the idea of a 50 car grab in 72 hrs is amazing, But on gtao that would be omg crazy good. So here is my idea

It would start with a text of simeon were he would say a huge order came in from over sea's asking for 25 cars ranging from the dominator to the Adder, and that he needs them all in 24 real life hours. You have to go round the map looking for them.

The car like the adder or Roosevelt are placed somewhere on the map by R* when you are in mid-hunt. certain cars would have mini-missions tied to that said car, eg you steal the dominator that triggers a gang on the look out for you in that car in steal it back, The rarer the car the harder the mini-mission would be.

So here are the main points

1. 25 cars are needed

2. payed 100k-200k on delivery of the 25th car you drop off

3. you get the text to start once per month until the list is finished

4.the job would have to be done in 24 real life hours

5. if you trigger the list and play for 2 hours then log off, your timer would stay at 22 hours until you logged back online again

6. random events would trigger if you take a certain route in the game eg HUGE police chase if said player takes the highways.

7. you can trigger it also with your crew inmind but your pay would be less as you would be s

That's it so far what people think? let me by commenting                Fingers crossed R* see this thread and take note

Happy Hunting LewviathanX 

• Reemer, kstowe and hentai_posse like this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

Fingers crossed R* see this thread and take note

This still isn't the official R* forums. 

Also, this has a fatal flaw. It's in Freemode so obviously it's open to people griefing by destroying cars and camping drop zones.

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:40 PM

That would be pretty cool, hopefully R* sees this and can implement it by, oh, say, Spring 2023

El Tigre
  • El Tigre

Bang Bang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

It would be cool but it would jut be glitchers stealing the cars and modding them into their garages.

LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:43 PM

Also, this has a fatal flaw. It's in Freemode so obviously it's open to people griefing by destroying cars and camping drop zones.

no cos other players would not see the same drop even if they triggered there job as well 

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

Nice idea, but not gonna happen. Maybe on GTA X

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

no cos other players would not see the same drop even if they triggered there job as well 

Implying people wouldn't just come and harass you for sh*ts and giggles.

LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:49 PM

wow you people think that R* just sit there drinking tea all day, THIS COULD BE DONE IN A WEEK IF THEY WANTED IT DONE 

8. The hard to find cars would have a blue circle somewhere on the map so the adder could be found cos it cannot be obtained in online without paying for it

9. The rare cars cannot be kept/sold or or other wise owned at all 

rickreim
  • rickreim

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:49 PM

wow you people think that R* just sit there drinking tea all day, THIS COULD BE DONE IN A WEEK IF THEY WANTED IT DONE

R* couldn't even take a sh*t within a week if they had all their people working on it. And even if they managed to do it, that sh*t would be full of glitches

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:50 PM

Very cool idea!

Would like a bit better payout though; 200k minimum.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:51 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 11 April 2014 - 11:52 PM.

THIS COULD BE DONE IN A WEEK IF THEY WANTED IT DONE 

Uh-huh.

It's taken them six months to implement a game feature that they advertised at launch, you know.

LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

Rickreim you haven't even got the slightest idea what R* Are up to right now THEY DO NOT JUST WORK ON GTAO other games are been made right now so yes there will be glitches but saying R* couldn't take a sh*t lol no but they can build a game of massive proportions like gta v. GET A GRIP

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

May be it would be better off as a mission or heist.

LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

THIS COULD BE DONE IN A WEEK IF THEY WANTED IT DONE 

Uh-huh.

It's taken them six months to implement a game feature that they advertised at launch, you know.

THEY DID NOT SAY IT WAS AVAILABLE DAY ONE DID THEY ps next gen games bro that's why it taken so long, they probs have like 30 people working on gtao

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:58 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 11 April 2014 - 11:58 PM.

OP, if you'd rather we just all kissed your ass about how amazing your idea is and how R* should drop everything for it, just say so in the first post. I've got no time for this "My idea is awesome because I said so and everyone else is wrong" crap.

I'll come back when you're prepared to accept the fact that good feedback isn't all about telling you how good your ideas are.

• rickreim likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

its a doable thing. freeroam need some love!

8. The hard to find cars would have a blue circle somewhere on the map so the adder could be found cos it cannot be obtained in online without paying for it

mmm the adder sometimes spawn in the same location it does on SP.

LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:03 AM

OP, if you'd rather we just all kissed your ass about how amazing your idea is and how R* should drop everything for it, just say so in the first post. I've got no time for this "My idea is awesome because I said so and everyone else is wrong" crap.

I'll come back when you're prepared to accept the fact that good feedback isn't all about telling you how good your ideas are.

were does is say there that MY IDEA is amazing, grow up 2. good feedback? what like R* cant even take a sh*t or it takes them 6 months to bring heist that they said at launch, yea that's good feedback that 

if people don't like just say, no mate don't like or it could not work at all, but that's my point it COULD work if players wanted it and R* was willing to add it 

rickreim
  • rickreim

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:32 AM

Rickreim you haven't even got the slightest idea what R* Are up to right now THEY DO NOT JUST WORK ON GTAO other games are been made right now so yes there will be glitches but saying R* couldn't take a sh*t lol no but they can build a game of massive proportions like gta v. GET A GRIP

Ok, I stand corrected, they take sh*ts all the time. Most recently 1.11 and 1.12

Reemer
  • Reemer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:35 AM

I like this idea.

MAKE IT HAPPEN R*

rickreim
  • rickreim

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

I like the idea too and it seems simple to implement but you know if they ever decided to do it, it would be months, maybe a year before we saw anything

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users