Quantcast

» «
Photo

What should I do when I facing a P-996 Lazer?

226 replies to this topic
audjpy
  • audjpy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:48 PM

I met a good pilot ytd and he keep using his mini-gun to kill me. ofcoz I tried to shoot it down with my Mini-gun, however after 1.12 patch when his plane start damaging he can call Lester and easily get a new plane.

I also try to disappear for only 1 minute, trying to get my own plane. However he just keep searching me from the base, once i got my plane he could also auto lock to my Lazer...

okay so except passive mode, are there any chance I could revenge? I could easily kill him if I was the one who have Lazer.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

the games unbalanced as f*ck

just fire your super laser light speed rifle (heavy sniper) at his plane until it starts smoking, then i guess try getting inside the base before him

• Bozzah likes this

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Honestly the best way to get back at the guy is go passive and stand next to your PV. He will end up blowing up ur car getting bs points and paying for ur insurance but not killing you.

I had a guy harass me with a jet and I went off radar, got to my house, and pulled out every car I owned one at a time and let home destroy them. After probably about 80k in payments he decided to leave.
  • Rockwheels, Schweppez, Aljohnk and 22 others like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

RPG it Battlefield style.
  • ten-a-penny, -Velox, DriveLikeAViking and 4 others like this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Ai lazer is like the most powerful npc in game,you will hardly get him in sight and you will most likely get dropped by the cannon.Also,sometimes he won't give up.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

I hate the fact that stealing a Jet is no longer a challenge. Fort Zancudo is now a joke... Way to go Rockstar. Keep listening to the kids.

• Rockwheels, Luk38644, ten-a-penny and 16 others like this

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

Use a heavy sniper, all you need are a few shots and the engine will start smoking, do this whilst of the radar and they won't know where you are. The fact that they can call Lester to easily get a jet shouldn't be much if a difference dive it's so easy to steal a jet anyway.
  • GranSnake and PrestoWater like this

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

No Jones No Stones

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:57 PM

Run and hide under something should work, maybe go into the subway, those guns on the Lazer are so OP. You could go into passive, use Lester to take your blip off the mini map, or get a tank and blow it up. I like the tank idea.
I sniped a player out of a Lazer a few times, it was rewarding.

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

just fire your super laser light speed rifle (heavy sniper) at his plane until it starts smoking, then i guess try getting inside the base before him

Going off the radar can also help. In addition very few lazer pilots have the necessary skill to take out a tank without being blown up in return.

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

Die

gQFN3.gif

I met a good pilot ytd and he keep using his mini-gun to kill me. ofcoz I tried to shoot it down with my Mini-gun, however after 1.12 patch when his plane start damaging he can call Lester and easily get a new plane.

I also try to disappear for only 1 minute, trying to get my own plane. However he just keep searching me from the base, once i got my plane he could also auto lock to my Lazer...

okay so except passive mode, are there any chance I could revenge? I could easily kill him if I was the one who have Lazer.

If you are a low level, I would use the AK-47, or any sniper you have. The mini-gun is great, but the best weapon is the high-caliber sniper rifle. One nice shot can have him uncontrollably flying in one direction, and he cant do sh!t!! 

audjpy
  • audjpy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:00 PM

so heavy sniper could easily damage a Lazer more than mini-gun?

thanks for help I will definitely try this way next time!

Honestly the best way to get back at the guy is go passive and stand next to your PV. He will end up blowing up ur car getting bs points and paying for ur insurance but not killing you.

I had a guy harass me with a jet and I went off radar, got to my house, and pulled out every car I owned one at a time and let home destroy them. After probably about 80k in payments he decided to leave.

I've think about this way too, but I just dont want to give up at that moment, IMO passive mode is like raising a white flag to him....

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:01 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 11 April 2014 - 11:04 PM.

Change sessions?

Die

tumblr_l4m2aeWqVR1qbotzp.gif

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:01 PM Edited by xRoyalFlush, 11 April 2014 - 11:02 PM.

I am naturally an aggressive player, but this is by far the best idea I've seen to counter the Jet as well. Pull out the expensive ones too and just keep trying to pull those constantly out to drain his cash while slowly sending him to bad sport. also, while he is going to go get another jet, send the mugger after him. I've done it before, it can work sometimes. Nice work Deffpony.

audjpy
  • audjpy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

Run and hide under something should work, maybe go into the subway, those guns on the Lazer are so OP. You could go into passive, use Lester to take your blip off the mini map, or get a tank and blow it up. I like the tank idea.
I sniped a player out of a Lazer a few times, it was rewarding.

I honestly think using a tank is a very bad way, 

first you have to take a long trip to get in your tank

second a good pilot can easily destroy a tank with guns, I always did that

PrestoWater
  • PrestoWater

HUGE Vice City Fan

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by PrestoWater, 11 April 2014 - 11:08 PM.

@JohnGazman

Op wants revenge

thorpey181
  • thorpey181

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

Heavy sniper all the way 

audjpy
  • audjpy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

I am naturally an aggressive player, but this is by far the best idea I've seen to counter the Jet as well. Pull out the expensive ones too and just keep trying to pull those constantly out to drain his cash while slowly sending him to bad sport. also, while he is going to go get another jet, send the mugger after him. I've done it before, it can work sometimes. Nice work Deffpony.

I like the mugger idea, thanks a lot!

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:07 PM

If someone is attacking directly from above there is nothing you can then do since the sniper can't aim above a certain angle, and at that point all you can do is go off the radar or into passive mode, since any decent pilot could spawn kill you from then on.

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

Bring a tank. 

• Oz70NYC likes this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:09 PM Edited by poklane, 11 April 2014 - 11:10 PM.

There's really only a few ways:

• Minigun, but you have to start shooting at the right time, at the right place and your aim needs to be on point.
  • RPG
  • Tank
  • Buzzard lock-on, but this might be hard due to the Lazer's speed. They most of the time spawn at either Trevor's or Los Santos Airport.

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

Bring a tank. 

Tanks are useless against jets, the cannons can destroy a tank in 5 seconds.

GranSnake
  • GranSnake

Sapper

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:17 PM

I've think about this way too, but I just dont want to give up at that moment, IMO passive mode is like raising a white flag to him....

Minigun tracers are super easy to follow and find you. Heavy sniper takes about 8-10 hits, he'll get tired before I do.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:27 PM

Wait! You can call Lester and repair your jet by phone? What?

audjpy
  • audjpy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:28 PM Edited by audjpy, 11 April 2014 - 11:29 PM.

If someone is attacking directly from above there is nothing you can then do since the sniper can't aim above a certain angle, and at that point all you can do is go off the radar or into passive mode, since any decent pilot could spawn kill you from then on.

I did disappear myself and tried to get myself a plane, but as I said he keep searching me from the base, once I'm ready to take off, his auto-aim rocket arrived at the same time.... 

btw, disappear for only 1 minute, that's not enough time too....

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:30 PM

I did disappear myself and tried to get myself a plane, but as I said he keep searching me from the base, once I'm ready to take off, his auto-aim rocket arrived at the same time.... 

Stop trying to steal a Lazer then. Drive to the docks where there's a submarine in dry dock and steal a Buzzard from there. Then try and shoot him down.

audjpy
  • audjpy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

There's really only a few ways:

• Minigun, but you have to start shooting at the right time, at the right place and your aim needs to be on point.
  • RPG
  • Tank
  • Buzzard lock-on, but this might be hard due to the Lazer's speed. They most of the time spawn at either Trevor's or Los Santos Airport.

Buzzard cant be use in this case, a good pilot can easily destroy a Buzzard not with rocket but with guns.

Minigun tracers are super easy to follow and find you. Heavy sniper takes about 8-10 hits, he'll get tired before I do.

seems like heavy sniper is the best way to do if I dont want to go passive mode

Stop trying to steal a Lazer then. Drive to the docks where there's a submarine in dry dock and steal a Buzzard from there. Then try and shoot him down.

Buzzard won't working as I said. Even there's a UFO I can drive in docks I have no chance to go there, I was fighting near the base....

unless you expect me to go passive mode and run to the docks.... LOL

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:38 PM

I do that with tankers, find their PV and stand by it so they have to blow it up. Then i run away

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

You cant stop a skilled pilot, the only way is to go into passive mode or do like the noobs do & shoot at it with a sniper. But like the guy did, i also just go get another jet.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:41 PM

A good jet pilot is the scariest thing in this game.

Fortunately, 80% of jet pilots are average at best(myself included)
  • GrandTheftBatman likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:43 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 11 April 2014 - 11:44 PM.

I hate the fact that stealing a Jet is no longer a challenge. Fort Zancudo is now a joke... Way to go Rockstar. Keep listening to the kids.

It never was a challenge. A good pilot would not be wasting $5k on something they can get for free. Get good OP. Snipe his jet until it's smoking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users