• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic
engern
  • engern

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:43 AM

Bring up phone and join random contact mission. If you don't end up in rooftop rumble, then try again. It's almost impossible not to end up in rooftop rumble that way.

In nothing in this thread works for you, then you should just stop playing gta and move on.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Bring up phone and join random contact mission. If you don't end up in rooftop rumble, then try again. It's almost impossible not to end up in rooftop rumble that way.
In nothing in this thread works for you, then you should just stop playing gta and move on.

I tried joining a random job and kept getting Rank 20 or lower jobs. And my ps3 froze when I quit the mission.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

If you weren't such a negative nanci, crews would actually want you. I bet playing with you is suicide inducing.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:23 AM

Last suggestion from me, since rp is supposedly your main concern.... Clearing the Cathouse. A mission from Martin Madrazzo. If its not on your pause - online - jobs - rockstar - missions list, phone him and request a job (he might not give it to you first time, do a quick job or race and try again). Once you have it....
1) call your copter
2) collect your copter
3) fly to motel, land on roof. Don't shoot anyone.
4) when Anna is in your copter, fly to Martins house.
5) receive decent reward.

Do it on hard. Any copter will do.

I don't really expect you to be helped by any of this, but this topic could really help other people in future so, yeah.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

Win races.  I get around 5K rp just from winning a race with over 8 people I think.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:31 AM

If you weren't such a negative nanci, crews would actually want you. I bet playing with you is suicide inducing.

Bro. Just leave the thread. Why don't we both stop being negative?

Last suggestion from me, since rp is supposedly your main concern.... Clearing the Cathouse. A mission from Martin Madrazzo. If its not on your pause - online - jobs - rockstar - missions list, phone him and request a job (he might not give it to you first time, do a quick job or race and try again). Once you have it....
1) call your copter
2) collect your copter
3) fly to motel, land on roof. Don't shoot anyone.
4) when Anna is in your copter, fly to Martins house.
5) receive decent reward.
Do it on hard. Any copter will do.
I don't really expect you to be helped by any of this, but this topic could really help other people in future so, yeah.

Never tried it. Might do the mission. It seems easy enough. Thanks.
And this goes to everyone else:
Look. I'm sorry for being an asshole. Ok? I didn't mean to piss everyone off. I blame myself for it. I hope you forgive me for being a nuisance. Thanks and have a nice day.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:44 AM Edited by WBaker, 12 April 2014 - 01:45 AM.

There are some saints in this thread putting up with OP's bullsh*t.
If you can't do the missions on hard, don't use hard difficulty. Same goes for free aim. You're not getting any extra RP if you can't complete the levels obviously.

I love your kindness. I do. Saying I'm a load of bs while people insist I play RR and can't access it.
You have been pointed to a thread for RR hosting and had an offer to have it personally hosted. You ignored both.

After what you wrote about the staff you're lucky to even be allowed a thread. There is the kindness you speak of.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:04 AM Edited by LightningLord411, 12 April 2014 - 02:06 AM.

There are some saints in this thread putting up with OP's bullsh*t.
If you can't do the missions on hard, don't use hard difficulty. Same goes for free aim. You're not getting any extra RP if you can't complete the levels obviously.

I love your kindness. I do. Saying I'm a load of bs while people insist I play RR and can't access it.
You have been pointed to a thread for RR hosting and had an offer to have it personally hosted. You ignored both.
After what you wrote about the staff you're lucky to even be allowed a thread. There is the kindness you speak of.
Read an earlier thing I posted. It's an apology post. And look. I'm sorry for pissing everyone off. I've caused enough anger. Just lock the thread.
Sorry for ruining everyone's day. :(

Flameboy2278
  • Flameboy2278

The Punisher

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:07 AM

Just keep alternating bewteen Deathmatches, Races and Quick Job missions. About 90% of the time you'll get Rooftop Rumble as a mission. Deathmatches and especially Capture this weekend give decent amounts of RP compared to doing the odd under rank 30 mission. I just started a second character 3 days ago and have been doing this and I'm already rank 21.

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:23 AM

Lmfao....

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:49 AM