• New-Zealand

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

High altitude parachute jumps give decent rewards

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:23 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 11 April 2014 - 11:27 PM.

You have better things to do than grind Rooftop Rumble. Right?

Yes, but that's beside the point. My offer still stands.

Using free aim: I'm used to Traditional but free aim is possible.

Hard Mode: Enemies make impossible shots. Like shooting my car's trunk or my Buzzard's tail lowers my character's health.
Crew: No one wants me in their crew.

I try to just find missions on the vote screen and all I get are races, Deathmatch, and Parachute Jumps.

Free aim isn't neccessary, and if you're not used to it (or rather, you're used to traditional aiming) you'll either love the change and adapt immediately or you'll get buttf*cked by the pro's and hate its guts.

"Hard" Mode is a joke. As I say, with the exception of a few missions that require more than one person to start, and the Los Santos Connection, I can now solo pretty much any mission on Hard. It's less about skill and more about picking where you fight and knowing your enemies strengths and weaknesses. You're probably having a tough time in a Buzzard because the Buzzard has practically no protection for the pilot, and the AI does have ridiculous accuracy at times. As for cars, the Bullet, Entity XF and Jester all have bulletproof rear window covers.

As for a crew; Hit the social club. There are plenty of open and in-house (R* run) crews out there, where whether you're "wanted" is a non-issue.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:23 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 11 April 2014 - 11:24 PM.

High altitude parachute jumps give decent rewards

Did one and received $5000. RP was about 350. No where near as much as Rooftop Rumble gives out. :/

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

Oh, and play Captures this week. Preferrably ones like All Abhorred, with four players. If you win, it'll dish out $28,000 and 5000 RP. 

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:27 PM

What's the point in providing you with suggestions when you find a reason for each one to not consider it? Jesus wept.
  • WBaker and JohnGazman like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:29 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 11 April 2014 - 11:30 PM.

Oh, and play Captures this week. Preferrably ones like All Abhorred, with four players. If you win, it'll dish out $28,000 and 5000 RP. 

I've heard about that and I'd do it. Only issue is that people say a mic is recommended for better cooperation in your team. No one ever listens to me with my stupid mic on and I'm always put on a team that has no idea what they're doing. And aren't Captures about 10-20 minutes long? Seems awfully long to bring something to a team base.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:31 PM

I've heard about that and I'd do it. Only issue is that people say a mic is recommended for better cooperation in your team. No one ever listens to me with my stupid mic on and I'm always put on a team that has no idea what they're doing. And aren't Captures about 10-20 minutes long? Seems awfully long to bring something to a team base.

Goddamn, just do it.

Every suggestion made here has been shot down by you. Just play the game!

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:34 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 11 April 2014 - 11:37 PM.

Look, no offense, but the game isn't just going to give you RP for sitting around twiddling your thumbs. You want RP for nothing, you need to ask DomIsLive, and live with the consequences.

Otherwise, nut up and play the game. You've got a thread full of suggestions here.

As for Capture, time limit on most maps is 15 minutes with a score limit of six.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

Goddamn, just do it.
Every suggestion made here has been shot down by you. Just play the game!

My best inference is that you probably don't have ranking up issues. Correct me if I'm wrong.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

But playing the game gives me sore thumbs and fingers...
  • PG. likes this

tjor24
  • tjor24

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

It's funny as how you don't do missions because they take too long and Rockstar has reduced RP and payouts.

:/ How are they ranking up so fast? Hmmm.....

I just wish I could play the Mission "Rooftop Rumble".

It's probably the easiest mission I've done. Easier with the Buzzard Attack Chopper. But all I can do is "Mixed Up With The Coke" which I hate doing. Reasons:
1. No friends of mine play this game anymore so it's me against lots of enemies.
2. The stupid Buzzard Attack Chopper locks on to those stupid peasant enemies on foot instead of the cement trucks.
3. Rooftop Rumble takes about 2 and a half minutes and they RP and cash is good. Meanwhile Mixed Up With The Coke takes twice as long (roughly 4 and a half minutes) and the RP and Cash it gives out is utter bull s**t.
I can easily do mixed up with coke in just over 2 minutes solo, if you press LB and RB you can cycle between the targets you lock on to, even though you may need to kill one enemy until you can end up locking on to the cement trucks.
Whaaat?? How do you cycle? Is this a ps3 thing? Or a certain aim style? I'm on xbox and use free aim

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:44 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 11 April 2014 - 11:44 PM.

Going to try Mixed Up With The Coke with the Buzzard on Hard difficulty. If it doesn't work I don't know what will.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

Going to try Mixed Up With The Coke with the Buzzard on Hard difficulty. If it doesn't work I don't know what will.

All the suggestions in this thread will work you beanhead.
  • WBaker and JohnGazman like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

All the suggestions in this thread will work you beanhead.

Yes they do. Just not as effective as Rooftop Rumble. Mixed up with the coke is the second best approach at fast RP and cash.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

Just played Mixed up with the coke on Hard and died. WTF. THEY MAKE IMPOSSIBLE SHOTS. I tried using the bumper buttons to switch targets and it just targeted the same enemy again. Wtf.

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

do missions on free aim and if your in a crew play with crew you'll get a bonus

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:56 PM

use this awesome video from dumbasslive

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:00 AM Edited by JohnGazman, 12 April 2014 - 12:01 AM.

I tried using the bumper buttons to switch targets and it just targeted the same enemy again. Wtf.

That's because that doesn't work to change targets - it's for adjusting the yaw. The person that told you it switches targets was lying.

As I said before, that's a glitch/exploit, so use it at your peril. R* have already said they'll be taking action against RP cheats.

• RowanSane likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:05 AM

Rockstar will just take away the RP so no.

I tried using the bumper buttons to switch targets and it just targeted the same enemy again. Wtf.

That's because that doesn't work to change targets - it's for adjusting the yaw. The person that told you it switches targets was lying.

As I said before, that's a glitch/exploit, so use it at your peril. R* have already said they'll be taking action against RP cheats.

Yeah. Just found out bumper buttons don't switch targets on Mixed up with the coke. After the frustration I got a worthless $11,250 with 2500 RP. (Sigh) Not worth my time.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Just played Mixed up with the coke on Hard and died. WTF. THEY MAKE IMPOSSIBLE SHOTS. I tried using the bumper buttons to switch targets and it just targeted the same enemy again. Wtf.

Stop WTF'ing like a pubeless fairy and play RR solo without the buzzard for god sake. Play it on normal free aim if you have to, it's still awesome RP and money. You really are the lostest cause of all the lost causes.

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Don't fly the buzzard too low, all the times I've played Mixed Up With Coke on Hard the enemies have never killed me from bullets. Keep the heli high-ish and it shouldn't be a problem.

You can also switch targets but I can't remember which button it is without checking again.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:08 AM

Try hovering slightly further back ffs. Your rockets have much better range than any NPC with a gun (except snipers I guess). If tapping l1 and r1 doesn't seem to change target there may be a group standing together.

OR GOLF. Solo, set start to 7 and end to 9. Three easy holes, no risk of death, the rp payout is ok but it won't be good enough for you I suspect.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:11 AM

Stop WTF'ing like a pubeless fairy and play RR solo without the buzzard for god sake. Play it on normal free aim if you have to, it's still awesome RP and money. You really are the lostest cause of all the lost causes.

I can't play RR. Read original post.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:14 AM

No, it really does work. Tempting though it is to troll the OP at this stage. You tap it not hold it. I use it all the time on crystal 3 and base invaders. Maybe it doesn't work on free aim, I don't know, but it certainly works in assisted aim.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

There are some saints in this thread putting up with OP's bullsh*t.

If you can't do the missions on hard, don't use hard difficulty. Same goes for free aim. You're not getting any extra RP if you can't complete the levels obviously.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

Every friggin' quick job is RR. Why do you torment us? You were sent to post here and shoot down suggestions by satan himself, demonic spawn.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

Practice doing missions on hard. Rooftop Rumble is like 5,500 RP or something, it gets you level up fast!

Rooftop give 3750-4350 RP depending on if no deaths on hard. Only takes about 3-4 mins with good crew on hard, less time if you use a heli. Level up every 2 successful rounds. (1 round if your low level) You need someone to host if under level 75. Currently accepted as the go-to RP and $$ farming mission

You know that'd be great if I had access to the mission. And none of my friends play GTA V anymore so I never get the little job invite for Rooftop Rumble.

again, joining a random mission will usually put you in RR. 

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

I take bounties and escape police often, or I attack multiple armoured trucks in a row.  Forget grinding missions, I haven't grinded missions since I got rank 120 in like November or something.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:19 AM

Every friggin' quick job is RR. Why do you torment us? You were sent to post here and shoot down suggestions by satan himself, demonic spawn.

I'm not Satan. Just leave the thread.

Practice doing missions on hard. Rooftop Rumble is like 5,500 RP or something, it gets you level up fast!

Rooftop give 3750-4350 RP depending on if no deaths on hard. Only takes about 3-4 mins with good crew on hard, less time if you use a heli. Level up every 2 successful rounds. (1 round if your low level) You need someone to host if under level 75. Currently accepted as the go-to RP and $$ farming mission

You know that'd be great if I had access to the mission. And none of my friends play GTA V anymore so I never get the little job invite for Rooftop Rumble.
again, joining a random mission will usually put you in RR.

Never get it. I get Landing Gear. And I hate it. People don't know how to land the stupid planes.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:27 AM

There are some saints in this thread putting up with OP's bullsh*t.
If you can't do the missions on hard, don't use hard difficulty. Same goes for free aim. You're not getting any extra RP if you can't complete the levels obviously.

I love your kindness. I do. Saying I'm a load of bs while people insist I play RR and can't access it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users