Online/singleplayer car loss gap

8 replies to this topic
Albino panda
  • Albino panda

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

Why is it there are things like the stinger with a convertible roof but there's a variant with out it, but there's no way to pick? Or the kalahari with it's 4 diffrent variations only accessible in singleplayer? Why does rockstar not allow funny cars like the tractor or the dock tug to be stored or even bought? I personally think this is odd and just don't understand? There's so many variants and cars we can see in singleplayer but not in multiplayer! Like the unarmed buzzard or the tractor or the blazer etc. But seriously why aren't they buyable\findable in online, but they are in singleplayer?!

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

fnvmfq.jpg

Albino panda
  • Albino panda

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:31 PM

Ah see they
Are already in the game how hard is it to put it in to buy? Probably not very hard! (I wouldn't know)

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

Why would you want an unarmed buzzard?

Albino panda
  • Albino panda

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

I don't murder everyone and I'm not a fan of the one with guns it feels cheap, like beating a dead horse

tdavies457
  • tdavies457

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

i was thinking exactly the same thing myself until i finally managed to find the unarmed version...it is an absolute peach to fly around in, same speed as the regular buzzard but it doesn't rock wildly from side to side, it basically goes exactly where you want it to. it seems the 'crosswind' effect was mostly implemented to nerf the power of the buzzard...pity

Albino panda
  • Albino panda

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

i was thinking exactly the same thing myself until i finally managed to find the unarmed version...it is an absolute peach to fly around in, same speed as the regular buzzard but it doesn't rock wildly from side to side, it basically goes exactly where you want it to. it seems the 'crosswind' effect was mostly implemented to nerf the power of the buzzard...pity

SEE THIS IS WHY WE NEED NICE THINGS

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

Ok, I never knew there was a difference, I probably wouldn't use it though since I like using the buzzard's rockets anyway.

Albino panda
  • Albino panda

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

Plus my friends aren't bright so they like to fire randomly so yeah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users