Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why is there so much Adder hate on this forum?

162 replies to this topic
FedoraTheExplora
  • FedoraTheExplora

#GameSphereMasterRace

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:46 AM

I honestly like the chradder. Everyone hates it because 90% of the Gta community puts white walls and chrome on the poor thing.

Here is my Chradder.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• coolguy12345 likes this

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

I honestly like the chradder. Everyone hates it because 90% of the Gta community puts white walls and chrome on the poor thing.

Here is my Chradder.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Thats not a Chradder, its just an Adder.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:38 AM

I hate a majority of cars because they'll be a blista compact I love her so much :( I will see her again one day I gotta believe that. One day i'll get on gta online and they'll announce the blistas return and i'll be smiling eat to ear i'll drive with her to a nice quiet beach and just catch up doing awesome burn outs and stuff. Beep at peds ect :) I can't wait. I miss her so much.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:48 AM

Because squeakers been riding it in chrome and green dollar wheels.

• im_stoned likes this

Tigress
  • Tigress

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:32 PM Edited by Tigress, 15 July 2014 - 05:32 PM.

There is so much adder hate because the adder is the best car in the game. Zentorno users get mad when you mention it too.

*shrug* Each their own. I didn't like the Adder before the Zenterno. I much preferred the cheaper Pegassi cars in general. I honestly think it's pretty ugly (and I think any car fully chromed is ugly too btw, including my favorite, the Zenterno <- I just think it looks less ugly than other cars in full chrome ;) ).

And I hate that dorky looking grill, makes it look like they added a luxury car style onto a sports car (BMW does that look far better anyways, still looks sporty even though being a luxury car). Blech. Sports cars should look sleek and aggressive and mean and predatory, not like they wanted to make sure it looked upclass and snooty.

Potato Bizzle
  • Potato Bizzle

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

Its not so much the hate for the car, but hate for the people who drive it. People are always like "you ain't catch me in my adder nigga" as if its the fastest thing in the world and its untouchable. I have a $9000 Akuma that can outrun your $1,000,000 Adder, you mad?

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:45 PM Edited by Godeater, 15 July 2014 - 05:58 PM.

Quoting Spectrap: "Lol if there were no shark cards or money glitches no one would have this car."

That's bullsh*t. I have never glitched or bought a card and I own a Chradder, Zentorno, Turismo, Entity, 2 X Jesters, Dubsta 6x6 etc, Cheetah etc etc all max upgrades, with only 2 empty spots in my garage out of 20! Not to mention the Vestra, Buzzard, Liberator, Tank etc...

I may never have gotten a Chradder if not for the hate. People here drone on constantly abut burning Chradders to a crisp, so I bought one for the attention. If only I could get me a set of those sweet dollar sign wheels!

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

For me in GTA, the looks are a key thing for me. I can make up the speed with mods at LS Customs but looks cannot be changed a lot from their original design. I would much rather a car such as the JB 700 or the Monroe because they are beautiful looking cars and I find them excellent to drive. I like the performance of the Adder but some of the body features I find very ugly. I HATE it when people harass me with their Adder's when I am in my JB 700. If they touch my car, they will be walking home.

Tigress
  • Tigress

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

I hate a majority of cars because they'll be a blista compact I love her so much :( I will see her again one day I gotta believe that. One day i'll get on gta online and they'll announce the blistas return and i'll be smiling eat to ear i'll drive with her to a nice quiet beach and just catch up doing awesome burn outs and stuff. Beep at peds ect :) I can't wait. I miss her so much.

Huh? I still have my Blista and I still see them roaming around GTA. What are you going on about?

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:32 AM

Because the majority of people who drive them are pricks. Zentorno drivers are 10x worse.

Huh? I still have my Blista and I still see them roaming around GTA. What are you going on about?

He's probably referring the IV Blista.

• caarl00s likes this

KronicKapture
  • KronicKapture

Poon Lord

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:54 AM

Driving the adder is like driving on lube

caarl00s
  • caarl00s

:)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:34 AM Edited by caarl00s, 19 July 2014 - 09:34 AM.

Because the majority of people who drive them are pricks. Zentorno drivers are 10x worse.

lol i agree, it's 100% true, majority of Zentorno drivers a lot more worse than Adder drivers, you could not said it more clear.
  • Fearx-- likes this

IanE55
  • IanE55

Santa hats? Too mainstream.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users