Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why is there so much Adder hate on this forum?

162 replies to this topic
ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

Best car in-game.  Those that complain about the handling are likely all in assisted aim servers.  It's a dream.
 0_0.jpg
 0_0.jpg
 0_0.jpg

~plays both traditional and free aim~

your cars look like crock shoes. -.-;;

You know what? They actually do look like Crock Shoes! Which are very ugly shoes and I see them all the damn time.
Sorry, but I have to be the smartass.....
*Croc
No problem, thanks for the correction, man. :)

I know people don't like people like me XD

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:09 AM

Why is there so much Adder hate on this forum?

Because Veyron's are ugly.

That is called an opinion.

Soooo... ? This thread is full of opinions - yours included. Labeling Adder haters as "dumb hipsters" is an opinion FYI...

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

Here's my hated Adder!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:53 AM

Here's my hated Adder!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I think your hubcaps fell off :lol:
  • Red Lynx 23 likes this

Share Sharqi
  • Share Sharqi

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

The classiest GTAO players drive a Monroe.

Unless Rockstar sent you the world's only Audio Descriptive copy of GTA 5 and you are blind, there is no excuse for tolerating that unbelievable, ugly excuse for 'class' as you call it. A pearlescent polished turd would look better cluttering my garage than that criminal abomination.

Spectrap
  • Spectrap

Fuzzy Pickes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

Lol if there were no shark cards or money glitches no one would have this car

Wraith of Vern
  • Wraith of Vern

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

The hate for the Adder, is the same as the hate towards Audi in real life. It isn't the car that people hate, its the types of people who drive these cars.

• blackwolfred likes this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Thug

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

It's just one of those things where if something's the best and the most expensive then it will bring loads of people out of the woodwork saying its crap and they don't like it.

It's never going to change, if there's a GTA 100 years from now then the most expensive and fastest hover car in that will be slated by half of the community.

ctan800
  • ctan800

Hot-Headed Beat Cop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

They can easily be made to look like sleek, clean cars, but I've seen and heard of people blowing Adders up "just because it's an Adder".

Can we show some Adder love and Chradder hate?

Because the only one I ever bought and owned was with hacker money during the "billionaire days" last year. And for the cost you put into it, a Zentorno is still superior with better grip, acceleration, and I think slightly less top speed. And given that I have a second toon now with no long-lasting money glitches or "generous" hackers in sight, I opted to buy a Zentorno. 

However, if no custom cars are set during a normal race, I choose a Adder because its particularly bulky and heavy, not the best handling, but if you want to PIT maneuver others off a jump ramp, or launch them sky high (certain obstacles and barriers, if you hit someone hard enough against it, launches them in the air), the Adder is the best car for the "rubbing is racing" logic. 

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

People hate Adders, Entities and Zentornos because all the trolls and little kids drive them.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:44 PM

People hate Adders, Entities and Zentornos because all the trolls and little kids drive them.

So if you drive one of the 3 best cars in the game, you're a troll or little kid? 

Whats with the thread resurrect? Who cares anymore?

DarkMart
  • DarkMart

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:03 AM Edited by DarkMart, 10 July 2014 - 12:04 AM.

My old Adder

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The secondary color is Chrome. The Adder is a nice car.

Yeah, many Adders are similars, so i changed it and i'm trying some other paintjobs. :p

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

Why can't we all learn to love Adders, and more importantly Chradders?

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Los Demonios MC

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:17 AM

I've never bought a cash card or done a money glitch and I own this car

• Feurian42 likes this

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:00 AM

same here. i earn the money and spend it on what i want. i just happen to have an adder in my garage but i never use it because i think the zentorno is the best all round car for my driving style. i rarely use the turismo but i have one sitting there too

in real life you can sometimes judge someone by the car they drive but with a game there is comparitively limited choice so people will choose what they like without falling into any category. most of us want a fast car to outrun or outdrive an unprovoked attack from a griefer or to beat a timed mission/race

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:14 AM Edited by mysteriousamg, 10 July 2014 - 10:17 AM.

I love my adder. Im never getting rid of it. It just makes me feel accomplished. Its kinda like the super diamond, it makes you feel rich. Even if your character is dead broke. And it has the best resale value. Im a supercar collector as far as the 5 best. Adder, entity, cheetah, turismo, and the zentorno. 90% of adder haters only hate the adder because they most likely didnt own one before the turismo and the zentorno came along and assisted the entity in challenging it. The once adder dominated supercar class is too diversified like the sports class. Too many choices to choose from now. 10% of the adder haters that hate it most likely still shelled out 1 million for it at some point. Id be damn if i spend a million for a car not to keep it. Thats why i just bought em all. It took a long while so they stay. I can just work to get more money.

Potato Bizzle
  • Potato Bizzle

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

I think most of the hate stems from the fact that most people who own one are Veyron fanboys and think the car is untouchable. I can't tell you how many times someone has said "nigga you aint catch me in my adder" only for me to kill them 10 seconds later as they slam head on into a wall. The Veyron sucks ass in real life as well.

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

Because many kids use Adder with very bad customizations. They use Adder because it is the most expensive car. These uncouth people gives bad reputation to this beautiful car.

Deafiroth
  • Deafiroth

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

I am going to get flack for this, but I do not care. I think the Adder s uglier than its real-life counterpart, the Bugatti Veyron. I personally do not believe either the real life car nor the fictional one that they are not worth even near what they cost. Best supercar in the world is the Porsche 959. Now THAT car should be in the game.

Best car? LOL
Top best car list:
Adder ( Bugatti f*ckin veyron 16.4 supersport woop woop)
Entity xf ( Koenigsegg, lamborghini gallardo LP something)
Trion Nemesis (upcoming irl car)
Lamborghini Aventador
Lamborghini Egoista
Lamborghini Miura
Lamborghini Rat Rod
Lamborghini veneno
Ferrari italia
Wv scirocco (thats what i call beauty)
Nissan Skyline (Paul<3)
Nissan 350 & 370z
Subaru impreza
Audi TT
Audi R8 Spyder convertible
Audi RS3 & RS5 & RS6 & A3 & A4 & A5 & A6 & A7 & S7
Pagani zonda
Jaguar
Lamborghini sesto elemnento
Lexus LFA
Mclaren
Nissan GTR
Honda NSX
Camaro
Challenger
Mazda RX8 & RX7 & 3 & 6
Mitsubishi lancer evolution VI
BMW 328i
Alfa Romeo 4C Spyder
2015 Ford mustang
2015 SRT barracuda
2016 Nissan Z
Mazda Furai concept
Maserati Alfieri
Ferrari California T
Mclaren 650S

I like that you put an Alfa Romeo in there (I'm a big fan).

I would also love to see an Alfa Romeo Competizione in this game. That car makes me drool.

3.jpg

alfa-romeo-8c-competizione-c138702112013

But I'd settle for a 159 too. :p

I look, and look, and look, and all i can say is, the 33 stradale looks better. Not a big fan of the 8C. But im all up for the 4C, the spyder is absolutely gorgeous.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

0_0.jpg

My favorite kind of Adder.

• Wraith of Vern, PaperChasin11 and KronicKapture like this

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

imo it can looks beautiful when done up right but of course it's all subjective, but I dislike the tail lights a little bit.

caarl00s
  • caarl00s

:)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

I love the Adder, i think it looks awesome bassed on a Bugatti veyron! Many people complain about how it handles, but for me it handles perfectly well (and it's so fun with those sweet and clean drifts you can make at very high speed :D ), it's the car that i use frequently on races; if people hate it, no matter what they say this car is still so incredible...
imagejpg1_zps5a68c8a2.jpg
(I know this colour is so used on Adders, but it just looks insane! it's similar to that factory blue used on the Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse :) )

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

The handling on it, just practice driving an Adder and you can predict how it'll go through turns. 

blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

it's been said here many times....but basically the first 4months every asshole glitcher had a chrome 1 and went far beyond necessary to make sure you could see his Adder by trying to mow you over,now it has more to do with tween brat squeekers who or obnoxious cause mom and dad bought them a cash card so they could have their adder..that's "why the hate"

Tigress
  • Tigress

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by Tigress, 14 July 2014 - 09:59 PM.

My Adder is the car I use the most. And I've noticed a lot of trolls and griefers in Turismo's since they've been available.

Griefers in Turismo's think they're all that because they've got a near enough 800k DLC car. The griefers pick seems to be a Turismo or Entity.

Well, I'm just glad it's not the Zenterno cause that's my favorite (and also seems to be popular with the people who want to show off which griefers tend to also fit in that catagory. I just like it cause it's a Lamborghini and in my opinion the most beautiful car in the game).

I'd rather the griefers prefer the Turismos and Entity and leave my favorite out of it ;).

And as for Adders, just not my style of car. I tend not to really like curvy cars and tend to go for wedge shaped (I love Lamborghinis) and sharp (like literally with sharp angles) cars. The Porsche is my one exception to that. The Vacca has the general outline of the style cars I like (But I really hate the wing GTA provides so mine is wingless but I do think that style car needs a wing).

So for me I just don't really care for the looks of the Adder. But I don't go out of my way to blow them up (in fact I tend to more go out of my way not to blow up people's cars. But I hate it when people blow any car I am in up, it's a pet peeve of mine honestly when some one goes out of their way to blow my car up).

Tigress
  • Tigress

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:08 PM

I am going to get flack for this, but I do not care. I think the Adder is uglier than its real-life counterpart, the Bugatti Veyron. I personally do not believe either the real life car nor the fictional one that they are not worth even near what they cost. Best supercar in the world is the Porsche 959. Now THAT car should be in the game.

I am going to get flack for this, but I do not care. I think the Adder s uglier than its real-life counterpart, the Bugatti Veyron. I personally do not believe either the real life car nor the fictional one that they are not worth even near what they cost. Best supercar in the world is the Porsche 959. Now THAT car should be in the game.

Best car? LOL
Top best car list:
Adder ( Bugatti f*ckin veyron 16.4 supersport woop woop)
Entity xf ( Koenigsegg, lamborghini gallardo LP something)
Trion Nemesis (upcoming irl car)
Lamborghini Aventador
Lamborghini Egoista
Lamborghini Miura
Lamborghini Rat Rod
Lamborghini veneno
Ferrari italia
Wv scirocco (thats what i call beauty)
Nissan Skyline (Paul<3)
Nissan 350 & 370z
Subaru impreza
Audi TT
Audi R8 Spyder convertible
Audi RS3 & RS5 & RS6 & A3 & A4 & A5 & A6 & A7 & S7
Pagani zonda
Jaguar
Lamborghini sesto elemnento
Lexus LFA
Mclaren
Nissan GTR
Honda NSX
Camaro
Challenger
Mazda RX8 & RX7 & 3 & 6
Mitsubishi lancer evolution VI
BMW 328i
Alfa Romeo 4C Spyder
2015 Ford mustang
2015 SRT barracuda
2016 Nissan Z
Mazda Furai concept
Maserati Alfieri
Ferrari California T
Mclaren 650S

I can mostly agree with that list honestly but I agree with the other poster I posted that Porsche needs to be on that list. They make really good cars and if I ever can afford another Porsche I'll get one (I had a Porsche 911T while I was in college. Awesome and fun car and for a 30 year old car that was left to rot pretty dependable). Though I think it will have to be pre 1998 (don't really care for any Porsches newer than that).

I guess my top car list would be:
Lamborghini Muira

Lamborghing Diablo

Lamborghini Countache

Porsche 911
Lotus Exige (mmm, street legal go-cart)

Honda NSX

But to be honest I haven't paid as much attention to current day cars (or current day Lamborghinis. Basically I don't know all the different Lamborghini models since the Diablo. I've seen them but I couldn't name them. but Lamborghini has started in the trap Ferrari was in for a while, they seem to use the same base design and just modify it some. They got the Countache popular and have ever since gone with some sort of outline like the Countache. The Countache was really awesome because it was so different from any other car back in its day and it looked awesome. And I really liked Lamborghini for daring to try different designs. I mean I love their designs now anyways, they are still gorgeous, but they've lost that will to really try new stuff).

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:06 PM

959 oh my god YES with an m1 procar front end without kidney grill!!!

Pink Fly
  • Pink Fly

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:32 AM

There is so much adder hate because the adder is the best car in the game. Zentorno users get mad when you mention it too.

/////
  • /////

German Muscle.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

There is so much adder hate because the adder is the best car in the game. Zentorno users get mad when you mention it too.

Yea i know right. Chradder ftw.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:06 AM

Yea i know right. Chradder ftw.

You're both wrong.. It's ugly has hell. If you need that car to be "better". LOL. Then you both NEED to get "better"> lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users