• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic
kingkock666
  • kingkock666

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

Sorry man but it's not so easy to let him go. His death unacceptable. He was one of the best characters of GTA IV era. Personally, I liked Johnny's story more than Niko and Luis'. Rockstar had to give a better ending for their best character. The man who's the broke into the prison almost alone, now died like a coward? Not so easy to accept this. I'm still sad about him. All because of that b.tch Ashley, damn...

Yeah, the death was written pretty badly.....

davegrimes96
  • davegrimes96

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

If you read the TLaD forums, it's really just more of an exploratory discussion and confused feeling beyond the "f*ck you, Rockstar!"s. As an admitted TLaD "fanboy", his death, how and why it happened, both made little sense and I felt it helped GTA V out little. Johnny, the only GTA character with a pretty f*cking unhappy ending, shooting his childhood friend-turned-traitor, losing his girlfriend to meth, burning down his "home", and leaving his club that had either been killed or locked up except for him, Terry, Clay, and Angus.

Why would Johnny, a defeated two-bit biker, reform the Lost into a motorcycle club thousands strong, move out west, get back with his girlfriend who he dumped after she destroyed herself and part of his life with meth, and him himself get hooked on a drug he was fully opposed to even before he saw how bad it f*cked people up? Why is he, backed by his entire gang, yelling at some nobody tranny meth smoker with mommy issues, back down last second and die such a gruesome death? To show "trevur badass, trvur dun care wat ppl tink of him lol".
TLaD fans were thrown under the bus, non-TLaD fans gained nothing from it. The Angels of Death were supposedly formed in San Andreas, and we were trained to hate those racist pricks in IV. Why are we killing the Lost then? People would feel the same way killing AoD if they didn't play TLaD. And why are we killing the last of Johnny's friends? Clay and Terry were funny, developed, witty (pretty much everything Trevor's not) characters, just to be killed while fleeing by love tapping their Hexers cloned from Johnny's.

Johnny could come to V. Johnny could die. Johnny could be killed by Trevor. But why so uselessly under such sh*tty circumstance? It's really, if you actually take time to survey it, more of a "what the f*ck?" than "WHY THE f*ck?!" question now. Besides, we reside mostly in the TLaD section. We leave you guys to talk about your flip-flops and chrome Adders. I only bring up Johnny someone like you brings him up. If you didn't like him, good for you. But we, l in the words of Johnny, "they're pissed, and they have a reason!

the AOD were founded in san fierro, johnny says it after gang wars with the AOD 

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

100% Natural awesomeness in every post.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

San Fierro is still San Andreas. :p

davegrimes96
  • davegrimes96

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

not southern san andreas  :lol:

kingkock666
  • kingkock666

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

How diddly doo to you too OP

:)

• SolidSnails likes this

kingkock666
  • kingkock666

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:04 AM

Johnny fanboys are just a bunch of stupid 14 year olds who think they are badass because they support a fictional biker gang.

San Andreas Fanboys are a bunch of 12 year olds who complain about every GTA game after GTA SA.......

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Perez84
  • Perez84

Crackhead

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:15 AM Edited by Perez84, 13 April 2014 - 02:16 AM.

Johnny fanboys are just a bunch of stupid 14 year olds who think they are badass because they support a fictional biker gang.

San Andreas Fanboys are a bunch of 12 year olds who complain about every GTA game after GTA SA.......

Ehm, no. They couldn't play SA when were 2 years old.  :lol:

Stupidity isn't an age matter.

kingkock666
  • kingkock666

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:29 AM

Ye

They played SA the DAY it came out....

Ye

Perez84
  • Perez84

Crackhead

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:42 AM Edited by Perez84, 13 April 2014 - 10:44 AM.

Kids grown in the HD era don't root for a 3D game over a HD one anyway.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

https://www.google.c...q=johnny b good

Go Johnny Go GO GO

Chuck Berry Go Johnny Go

Ye

Ye

Hey, San Andreas was a game I played through my childhood but who can forget Vice City. Those games were great but we have to move on.

kingkock666
  • kingkock666

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

https://www.google.c...q=johnny b good

Go Johnny Go GO GO

Chuck Berry Go Johnny Go

Ye

Ye

Hey, San Andreas was a game I played through my childhood but who can forget Vice City. Those games were great but we have to move on.

"We have to move on"

Exactly...

123tm123
  • 123tm123

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

Glad Johnny died. He is the worst character yet. I don't even know why he has his own game. Garbage performance.

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Glad Johnny died. He is the worst character yet. I don't even know why he has his own game. Garbage performance.

Okey dokey then. I hope the same happens to Trevor in GTA VI, with GTA V being totally destroyed too. Serves the game right for ruining GTA IV. :)

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

123tm123
  • 123tm123

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:47 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 14 April 2014 - 09:17 AM. Added spoiler tags

Okey dokey then. I hope the same happens to Trevor in GTA VI, with GTA V being totally destroyed too. Serves the game right for ruining GTA IV. :)

Spoiler

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Lance Vance Dance Crew Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

Johnny had little money after TLAD, he was a broke boi anyway, he couldn't work the hustle so he got hustled, I'm happy he got killed. It's a hard world outchea, he gone fam, y'all have to deal with the fact he wasn't real enough for Blane County.QbadP.png

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

TOO HAWNEE TO FIGHT CRIME!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:56 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 14 April 2014 - 09:18 AM. Added spoiler tags

Spoiler

It's non-canon, as the future SP DLC for GTA V is promising to return all three characters... despite all three ass-rotten conclusions.

Johnny had little money after TLAD, he was a broke boi anyway, he couldn't work the hustle so he got hustled, I'm happy he got killed. It's a hard world outchea, he gone fam, y'all have to deal with the fact he wasn't real enough for Blane County.QbadP.png

dope gangsta swag, nigga

• Choco Taco and nobum62 like this

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:13 AM

don't go using the n word brother,its from a bad time shouldn't be used so freely like these f*ckwit rappers do these days there ancestors would beat there asses for using it

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

don't go using the n word brother,its from a bad time shouldn't be used so freely like these f*ckwit rappers do these days there ancestors would beat there asses for using it

No harm done, politically-correct police. I'm making fun of this San Andreas fanboy that's probably an 8-year-old suburban white kid behind his forums account.

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

I agree hes prob a white kid but its still f*cked word from a redneck era

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

JCFast
  • JCFast

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:41 AM

Look at this. This. This, this, this. This statue here of Impotent Rage. This f*cking meant more to me than Johnny K meant to anyone.

• Perez84 and kingkock666 like this

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:14 AM

Should have been Luis who died. Nobody would have cared

• Meyus, SuburbansWorst, Los Santos Police Department and 3 others like this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

I never played TLAD so I can't comment on what I thought of Johnny's character. I don't care if he was a meth head or a biker, he sounded like a decent enough character from what I've read.

It was a shock to see a previous protag killed off in such a way, and it made me dislike Trevor for a while too.

What surprises me though is the way people take his death almost as a personal insult.

Not being negative or anything, just saying. :D

• SuburbansWorst and Drunken Cowboy like this

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

No harm done, politically-correct police. I'm making fun of this San Andreas fanboy that's probably an 8-year-old suburban white kid behind his forums account.

Yikes, you are really rude, I am passed the age of 8 and I am not white. You brought race into this because you a salty insecure poster getting hurt over a comment on how Johnny was broke and wasn't even tough enough to take out Trevor. Stop posting if you are going to start insulting. I cringe at your posts.holeup.png

I agree hes prob a white kid but its still f*cked word from a redneck era

comeon.pngWhy do y'all care if I'm white? Yall a bunch of racists anyway huh. You guys belong in the AOD, at least Johnny wouldn't bring my color of skin into this.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

Can we keep on topic and drop the racism chat please?

• SuburbansWorst likes this

nixion
  • nixion

Zaibatsu Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:26 PM

The Lost Alderney Chapter were cursed, the game was called The Lost and DAMNED and i believe that Ashley was the curse amongst the Chapter. Her cheating with Billy created a rift between them and never healed and only made the Civil War in the Chapter inevitable. Billy clearly wanted to ambush Johnny according to TBoGT but it backfired and he resorts to rat out the chapter until his death. Ashley moves onto Ray who then forces Johnny and his remaining Chapter to help him with the diamonds, leading to both Jim's death and the club being nearly destroyed. Now Chapterless and doing what Johnny had done before, he plans on leaving Ashely, but always comes back to her. Eventually his addiction to her became an addiction with her and the curse finally caught up to kill him and the remaining Alderney Chapter in Blaine County. 

It sucks to see Johnny die for a women, but Johnny never expressed interest in other women and clearly only cared about Ashley. Its a shame he was addicted to such a sh*tty person like Ashley.   

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:34 PM

The Lost Alderney Chapter were cursed, the game was called The Lost and DAMNED and i believe that Ashley was the curse amongst the Chapter. Her cheating with Billy created a rift between them and never healed and only made the Civil War in the Chapter inevitable. Billy clearly wanted to ambush Johnny according to TBoGT but it backfired and he resorts to rat out the chapter until his death. Ashley moves onto Ray who then forces Johnny and his remaining Chapter to help him with the diamonds, leading to both Jim's death and the club being nearly destroyed. Now Chapterless and doing what Johnny had done before, he plans on leaving Ashely, but always comes back to her. Eventually his addiction to her became an addiction with her and the curse finally caught up to kill him and the remaining Alderney Chapter in Blaine County. 

It sucks to see Johnny die for a women, but Johnny never expressed interest in other women and clearly only cared about Ashley. Its a shame he was addicted to such a sh*tty person like Ashley.   

I agree, Ashley was a troubled person who was obviously a bad influence on Johnny. She rubbed elbows with the wrong people just to get them to pay for her next fix. I think if she died in the middle of TLAD, Johnny would use his sadness and guilt as a way to unleash the rage on everybody that messed with him and the Lost and he would have became a stronger person by the time he reached San Andreas. Or maybe it could have devastated him and caused him to be a weaker person and give up on life and die at the end of the game or choose to accept going to jail because of Billy. My thoughts though so I am open to other opinions. yeshrug.png

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I pushed the red button!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

TBOGT fans would have cared.

'What the f*ck? Stealing buzzards, blasting fools with rockets, clearing entire buildings filled with Chinese mobsters only to be killed by some redneck? The f*ck?'

• Ragref and nobum62 like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

TBOGT fans would have cared.

'What the f*ck? Stealing buzzards, blasting fools with rockets, clearing entire buildings filled with Chinese mobsters only to be killed by some redneck? The f*ck?'

I don't value Luis much, but I think even HE deserves better than being killed by someone like Trevor...

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:36 AM

I kind of agree. There were some protagonists I didn't like, like Luis (kind of a womanizing dick who says "oye", "bro", and "yo" a lot) and Franklin (he's sooo boring, and says "homie", "dawg" and "nigga" a lot) but at least I didn't want them to get screwed over or killed. The problem with Trevor is that I don't feel bad for him when he gets screwed over

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

I don't get all the love for Johnny @ all, he made his bed going back with Ashley, he knew what Meth could do to an individual. Yet we should all feel sorry for him b/c of his bad decision making. Say what you want but ultimately love to a drug whore did him in.

Uh I think you might be missing the point dude. People are angry with rock stars decision making in terms of writing, not the 'choices' of a fictional character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users