Let Johnny Go...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:26 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 11 April 2014 - 08:27 PM.

It's pretty sad to think that the events of TLAD were Johnny's highest point in life. I seriously threw Johnny off of Rotterdam tower after I beat the game, he had such a sh*tty existence.

• KingKock likes this

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:30 PM

OK! Ok....Hear me out, before I get messages on this Thread cussing me out and crap....Let me explain myself....

... Let you explain, what? ...

You got a decent game from Rockstar last year and you find no better topic to discuss about GTA V than to blow it on Johnny fanboys?

Not blowing it on "all" Johnny fanboys brother, just the many that complain OVER and OVER again...And really I'm not even forcing you guys to listen or even agree with me, I have no control over you...I just wanted to point out the fact that it is quite annoying reading about his death ALL THE TIME on threads that aren't even about him....

It's pretty sad to think that the events of TLAD were Johnny's highest point in life. I seriously threw Johnny off of Rotterdam tower after I beat the game, he had such a sh*tty existence.

Well he was quite high up when you threw him off of that building, right?

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

If you read the TLaD forums, it's really just more of an exploratory discussion and confused feeling beyond the "f*ck you, Rockstar!"s. As an admitted TLaD "fanboy", his death, how and why it happened, both made little sense and I felt it helped GTA V out little. Johnny, the only GTA character with a pretty f*cking unhappy ending, shooting his childhood friend-turned-traitor, losing his girlfriend to meth, burning down his "home", and leaving his club that had either been killed or locked up except for him, Terry, Clay, and Angus.

Why would Johnny, a defeated two-bit biker, reform the Lost into a motorcycle club thousands strong, move out west, get back with his girlfriend who he dumped after she destroyed herself and part of his life with meth, and him himself get hooked on a drug he was fully opposed to even before he saw how bad it f*cked people up? Why is he, backed by his entire gang, yelling at some nobody tranny meth smoker with mommy issues, back down last second and die such a gruesome death? To show "trevur badass, trvur dun care wat ppl tink of him lol".
TLaD fans were thrown under the bus, non-TLaD fans gained nothing from it. The Angels of Death were supposedly formed in San Andreas, and we were trained to hate those racist pricks in IV. Why are we killing the Lost then? People would feel the same way killing AoD if they didn't play TLaD. And why are we killing the last of Johnny's friends? Clay and Terry were funny, developed, witty (pretty much everything Trevor's not) characters, just to be killed while fleeing by love tapping their Hexers cloned from Johnny's.

Johnny could come to V. Johnny could die. Johnny could be killed by Trevor. But why so uselessly under such sh*tty circumstance? It's really, if you actually take time to survey it, more of a "what the f*ck?" than "WHY THE f*ck?!" question now. Besides, we reside mostly in the TLaD section. We leave you guys to talk about your flip-flops and chrome Adders. I only bring up Johnny someone like you brings him up. If you didn't like him, good for you. But we, l in the words of Johnny, "they're pissed, and they have a reason!
  • Zee, Deadly Target, Choco Taco and 6 others like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My Name Is Notim Portant

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

The Angels of Death were supposedly formed in San Andreas, and we were trained to hate those racist pricks in IV.

There's nothing more enjoyable than shooting the AoD bastards off their bikes, throwing molotovs at them or blowing them up with the grenade launcher. Maybe killing Tony's boyfriend is more enjoyable.

• Niobium likes this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

kickin' the gong around

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:52 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 11 April 2014 - 09:53 PM.

"We f*cked up by making this POS character" 

jU0u1vy.jpg

A character like Trevor had the potential to be really good, but they went overboard and turned him into a goofy joke character. I guess they wanted someone who would be appealing to morons.

He's so unpredictable and extreme!!! Derp

As for Johnny, he shouldn't have been in the game. The majority of people who purchased GTA V didn't even play TLAD and don't know who Johnny was. Johnny's death didn't have any significance to them, so there was no point in having him in the game.

So they should´ve let Trevor kill another biker who nobody knows either? That makes no sense at all. Johnny K was a tragic character, and the Lost was a tragic motorcycle gang, and the Lost Members we knew best all found a tragic end. The title 'the Lost and Damned' suddenly made a whole lot more sense to me.

I thought it was funny to make Trevor wear a dress and have a massive beard, but each person has a different sense of humor I guess. Him wearing a dress isn't representative of his comical side, which lies mostly in his amazingly written comical dialogue. To me Trevor is one of the greatest GTA characters of all time.

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:00 AM Edited by kingkock666, 11 April 2014 - 11:56 PM.

The Angels of Death were supposedly formed in San Andreas, and we were trained to hate those racist pricks in IV.

There's nothing more enjoyable than shooting the AoD bastards off their bikes, throwing molotovs at them or blowing them up with the grenade launcher. Maybe killing Tony's boyfriend is more enjoyable.

I agree with the Tony's Boyfriend thing....That was great...

If you read the TLaD forums, it's really just more of an exploratory discussion and confused feeling beyond the "f*ck you, Rockstar!"s. As an admitted TLaD "fanboy", his death, how and why it happened, both made little sense and I felt it helped GTA V out little. Johnny, the only GTA character with a pretty f*cking unhappy ending, shooting his childhood friend-turned-traitor, losing his girlfriend to meth, burning down his "home", and leaving his club that had either been killed or locked up except for him, Terry, Clay, and Angus.

Why would Johnny, a defeated two-bit biker, reform the Lost into a motorcycle club thousands strong, move out west, get back with his girlfriend who he dumped after she destroyed herself and part of his life with meth, and him himself get hooked on a drug he was fully opposed to even before he saw how bad it f*cked people up? Why is he, backed by his entire gang, yelling at some nobody tranny meth smoker with mommy issues, back down last second and die such a gruesome death? To show "trevur badass, trvur dun care wat ppl tink of him lol".
TLaD fans were thrown under the bus, non-TLaD fans gained nothing from it. The Angels of Death were supposedly formed in San Andreas, and we were trained to hate those racist pricks in IV. Why are we killing the Lost then? People would feel the same way killing AoD if they didn't play TLaD. And why are we killing the last of Johnny's friends? Clay and Terry were funny, developed, witty (pretty much everything Trevor's not) characters, just to be killed while fleeing by love tapping their Hexers cloned from Johnny's.

Johnny could come to V. Johnny could die. Johnny could be killed by Trevor. But why so uselessly under such sh*tty circumstance? It's really, if you actually take time to survey it, more of a "what the f*ck?" than "WHY THE f*ck?!" question now. Besides, we reside mostly in the TLaD section. We leave you guys to talk about your flip-flops and chrome Adders. I only bring up Johnny someone like you brings him up. If you didn't like him, good for you. But we, l in the words of Johnny, "they're pissed, and they have a reason!

Dude, I'm not an Onliner....Online is bland and boring...And I dooooooooooooooo like Johnny, but as I've said countless times....I just get annoyed when his death is mentioned all the time....

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:11 AM Edited by Xerukal, 12 April 2014 - 12:13 AM.

A character like Trevor had the potential to be really good, but they went overboard and turned him into a goofy joke character. I guess they wanted someone who would be appealing to morons.

The character of Trevor is really good. A lot of people are just too stuck in the stereotype of his unpredictable extremes to see it. 

He most certainly is not a joke character. In fact, he is a very real representation of something akin to a victim of society. His mental and emotional deformities come from God knows what amount of childhood torture and abandonment issues. And the brief flashes he shows of an actual normal human being represent the fact that he's capable of being an actual, somewhat rational, caring man. But these flashes are buried by years of degenerative disorders and disabilities, coupled by monstrosities that he was both subjected to, and committed himself. 

There are many points throughout the game where it is evident that he shows actual human care and emotion towards either Michael, his family, and of course, Patricia Madrazo. As well as a seemingly out of place moral code.   

It isn't out of place, though. It's part of the character. It's just another fragment that shows that he is capable of being a stable human being. But he's simply too far gone. So he lets the true nature of his crimes against humanity breathe freely. He "lets it all hang out". 

Michael thought he was the good guy. Franklin thought it was all about the money. Both are confused with what they want and who they are as human beings. Trevor is not. And that's what makes him absolutely magnificent. 

• archiebunker, GroundZero, no_snacks and 3 others like this

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

The character of Trevor is really good. A lot of people are just too stuck in the stereotype of his unpredictable extremes to see it. 

He most certainly is not a joke character. In fact, he is a very real representation of something akin to a victim of society. His mental and emotional deformities come from God knows what amount of childhood torture and abandonment issues. And the brief flashes he shows of an actual normal human being represent the fact that he's capable of being an actual, somewhat rational, caring man. But these flashes are buried by years of degenerative disorders and disabilities, coupled by monstrosities that he was both subjected to, and committed himself. 

There are many points throughout the game where it is evident that he shows actual human care and emotion towards either Michael, his family, and of course, Patricia Madrazo. As well as a seemingly out of place moral code.   

It isn't out of place, though. It's part of the character. It's just another fragment that shows that he is capable of being a stable human being. But he's simply too far gone. So he lets the true nature of his crimes against humanity breathe freely. He "lets it all hang out". 

Michael thought he was the good guy. Franklin thought it was all about the money. Both are confused with what they want and who they are as human beings. Trevor is not. And that's what makes him absolutely magnificent. 

Yeah, I like Trevor...Not my favorite, but Props to Rockstar to changing the routine from "Depressed loser" to "psycho maniac", they tried something new....

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

So they should´ve let Trevor kill another biker who nobody knows either? That makes no sense at all. Johnny K was a tragic character, and the Lost was a tragic motorcycle gang, and the Lost Members we knew best all found a tragic end. The title 'the Lost and Damned' suddenly made a whole lot more sense to me.

GTA V sold over 30 million copies. TLAD sold 5 million copies at the most. So, to over 80% of the people who played GTA V, Johnny was just a random character. That means Johnny wasn't important to the story at all. He didn't have to be in the game.

Also, why do you think it would make no sense to have Trevor kill someone else who nobody knows? Nobody knew Ortega or the O'Neil brothers.

If Johnny was truly damned, it would have been more fitting if he had a tragic ending while trying to better himself. The just forced Johnny into the game through a series of events that don't make much sense.

• Niobium and matajuegos01 like this

DCBlackbird
  • DCBlackbird

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:25 AM

If they wanted his death to be more heartfelt and less out there for shock value they could have made him a minor antagonist for Trevor. Don't just portray him as a pathetic meth head. Portray him as a bad leader who makes idiotic decisions because he is acting on the meth, or they could of had him bring his own downfall during the course of the game. I don't hate the fact that Johnny died I just felt it was only written out of symbolism because of the whole HD era's hamfisted message of how crime f*cks you up in fantastic amounts. I guess what I'm saying is that I wanted that whole rundown, aging, junkie biker gang act as such rather than a mission to show Trevor do what he could have done years before.

• Drunken Cowboy and matajuegos01 like this

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

If they wanted his death to be more heartfelt and less out there for shock value they could have made him a minor antagonist for Trevor. Don't just portray him as a pathetic meth head. Portray him as a bad leader who makes idiotic decisions because he is acting on the meth, or they could of had him bring his own downfall during the course of the game. I don't hate the fact that Johnny died I just felt it was only written out of symbolism because of the whole HD era's hamfisted message of how crime f*cks you up in fantastic amounts. I guess what I'm saying is that I wanted that whole rundown, aging, junkie biker gang act as such rather than a mission to show Trevor do what he could have done years before.

Yes...You are right...He should of just been a problem for the group through the whole game....That actually would of worked with the story!

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

kickin' the gong around

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:36 AM Edited by gtaxpert, 12 April 2014 - 02:37 AM.

GTA V sold over 30 million copies. TLAD sold 5 million copies at the most. So, to over 80% of the people who played GTA V, Johnny was just a random character. That means Johnny wasn't important to the story at all. He didn't have to be in the game.

Also, why do you think it would make no sense to have Trevor kill someone else who nobody knows? Nobody knew Ortega or the O'Neil brothers.

If Johnny was truly damned, it would have been more fitting if he had a tragic ending while trying to better himself. The just forced Johnny into the game through a series of events that don't make much sense.

So to people who have not been following the story of GTA at all he was just a random character? Who cares? Why did the 3 era games have characters that returned in multiple games? How much of the players do you think regognized those? The fact that most players don't have a clue about the story doesn't mean R* can't make an ongoing story that spans over multiple games where characters return.

What I thought didn't make sense was that you say: Johnny was pretty much a random character, they could've just as well used someone else random, so they shouldn't have used Johnny. There's a weird logical leap there. What is logical is this: Johnny was pretty much a random character, they could've just as well used someone else random, but they also could've just as well used Johnny.

But then again I see your real argument is that what happened to Johnny and how he got himself in that position did not make sense. I do not agree with this at all, but the opinions are divided on this. I'm a big TLaD fan, I played it to 100% and played a lot of gangwars and stuff. It was a great game. I too was shocked about the Johnny stuff, but I don't think that what happened to him made no sense, and it took me a while, but I understand why R* wrote the story like this.

Niobium
  • Niobium

PROFESSIONAL IV FANBOY & SH*TPOSTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:01 AM

So to people who have not been following the story of GTA at all he was just a random character? Who cares? Why did the 3 era games have characters that returned in multiple games? How much of the players do you think regognized those? The fact that most players don't have a clue about the story doesn't mean R* can't make an ongoing story that spans over multiple games where characters return.

What I thought didn't make sense was that you say: Johnny was pretty much a random character, they could've just as well used someone else random, so they shouldn't have used Johnny. There's a weird logical leap there. What is logical is this: Johnny was pretty much a random character, they could've just as well used someone else random, but they also could've just as well used Johnny.

But then again I see your real argument is that what happened to Johnny and how he got himself in that position did not make sense. I do not agree with this at all, but the opinions are divided on this. I'm a big TLaD fan, I played it to 100% and played a lot of gangwars and stuff. It was a great game. I too was shocked about the Johnny stuff, but I don't think that what happened to him made no sense, and it took me a while, but I understand why R* wrote the story like this.

I'm pretty sure that's not what he means. He is saying that 80% of people didn't know who Johnny was, so he was a random character to them. But 20% of people did, and now a lot of these people are pissed. I think he is saying that they should have used a character that is random to 100% of people to avoid pissing off a lot of TLAD fans.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

kickin' the gong around

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

Then maybe those TLAD fans shouldn't be such a bunch of pussies and accept the story as it was written (no offence intended but that is really how I feel about it). The same guys that are called incompetent in reference to writing the scene between Trevor and Johnny were probably the same people who created their beloved Johnny Klebitz in the first place. Now we can have a debate about whether Johnny going to San Andreas and reaching the state he was in made sense, but it has already been done in another topic.

Niobium
  • Niobium

PROFESSIONAL IV FANBOY & SH*TPOSTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:17 AM

well it's nice that you gave valid points instead of saying "trevor feel-ups is cool. hes in his underwear killin ppl lol".

Then maybe those TLAD fans shouldn't be such a bunch of pussies and accept the story as it was written (no offence intended but that is really how I feel about it). The same guys that are called incompetent in reference to writing the scene between Trevor and Johnny were probably the same people who created their beloved Johnny Klebitz in the first place. Now we can have a debate about whether Johnny going to San Andreas and reaching the state he was in made sense, but it has already been done in another topic.

it feels so pointless to argue with you. "stop crying and accept the scene".  dude, it's been months now, i am no longer crying about it, although i am still annoyed. also, you really missed the reason why we are pissed in the first place, especially if you read cowboy's post above. this is why it feels pointless to argue with you.

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

kickin' the gong around

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

"Why would Johnny, a defeated two-bit biker, reform the Lost into a motorcycle club thousands strong, move out west, get back with his girlfriend who he dumped after she destroyed herself and part of his life with meth, and him himself get hooked on a drug he was fully opposed to even before he saw how bad it f*cked people up?"

This is the main argument all the Johnny Klebitz fanboys use, and it is in no way self evident. People can make stupid decisions and get hooked on things that they openly despised before. There is no consistent logic in human action, and Johnny of all people had a reason to drink and get drugged out to numb his senses after all what happened in Liberty City.

" The Angels of Death were supposedly formed in San Andreas, and we were trained to hate those racist pricks in IV. Why are we killing the Lost then?"

That I think was powerful. I was engaged with the Lost, and then I was suddenly at war with them as another character. It gave me an interesting internal struggle while playing. And Terry and Clay were generic and bland characters in my opinion.

HaythamKenway
  • HaythamKenway

Scavenger

• Zaibatsu
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:31 AM Edited by SFPD officer, 12 April 2014 - 09:38 AM.

You know, this feels a lot like the Mass Effect 3 ending controversy.

Writers create a bad story, that puts previously existing, well crafted and set up characters and themes on their head and requires a huge amount of leaping and assumptions to make it work. Part of the audience calls them out on it and starts a sh*tstorm. And what a surprise, in the aftermath of ME3's ending, people were also telling disappointed fans to man up and accept the developers' vision.

Just because R* wrote great stories before doesn't mean that people should shut up and accept whatever R* puts out. If you came to your favorite restaurant, where you dined numerous times before and enjoyed every single of those visits, but they suddenly served you a bad meal, wouldn't you be disappointed? Sure, maybe there would be a reason for that, problems in the kitchen or whatever, but the damage is done.

Edit:

I also feel Johnny could very well slip into the drugs (remember Sweet almost smoking crack in that one endgame mission in SA?). There is a precedent for getting back with Ashley. There is also a reason for him to get back together with Terry and Clay. The problem is all of these things require you to start building your own headcanon. What we got in V, was just Johnny, suddenly being a junkie, showing up on Trevor's doorstep and getting his brain smashed over the pavement in one minute. No explanation, not then, not later. Just that, a pure shock stunt. And I also think that writing don't have to be all straightforward and obvious and spell out every single thing to the audience, but Johnny was a protagonist. He had an entire game centered around him. People deserved answers.

• Zee, B Dawg, Choco Taco and 4 others like this

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

I really don't get the big deal.  Just because you like a character does not mean they will be alive forever.  Johnny was a dbag and a crack head.  He was bound to die sooner or later.  Better that we got to kill him as Trevor than him dying off screen somewhere.  

And it's not like we haven't done things like that before.  After all, we killed people in GTAIII that were associates of Tommy Vercetti in VC.  We played as Vic Vance who dies off screen before VC.  

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

POV City Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

In the SP DLC we get to assassinate Nico Bellic

/thread.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Retribution

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

Fine, let's picture Trevor getting ran over by Angus' wheelchair and dying like some pussy, it's no problem, we can all "get over it" right?

• B Dawg, HaythamKenway, Drunken Cowboy and 1 other like this

Chips237
  • Chips237

Walking on sunshine

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

I really can't speak for this, as I have never played TLAD before and I'm not the "biker" type of guy.

Peck R. Wood
  • Peck R. Wood

rural crime lord & pastor

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

the LOST had way too much presence in V, stab city was theirs plus that other clubhouse in LS, and the random events, bleah...

R* should have focused on adding more rural clans (ala O'Neils) than those leather junkies and even those O'Neils got featured in few missions only

I was so happy to smoke both Johnny and Ashley you have no idea

as well as using any other biker leftovers for shooting practice

Fine, let's picture Trevor getting ran over by Angus' wheelchair and dying like some pussy, it's no problem, we can all "get over it" right?

I have Trevor killed in many ways on a daily basis sweetheart

as Michael and Franklin

getting them run over by a wheelchair is kinda racist though

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Retribution

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

the LOST had way too much presence in V, stab city was theirs plus that other clubhouse in LS, and the random events, bleah...

R* should have focused on adding more rural clans (ala O'Neils) than those leather junkies and even those O'Neils got featured in few missions only

I was so happy to smoke both Johnny and Ashley you have no idea

as well as using any other biker leftovers for shooting practice

I have Trevor killed in many ways on a daily basis sweetheart

as Michael and Franklin

getting them run over by a wheelchair is kinda racist though

Why racist?

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

f*ck johnny his life ended up being trevors introduction to gta v.sad but true,he shouldnt of ticked up so much meth of trev.maybe then he would of got away with a kneecapn.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Retribution

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

I'm a bit pissed off about some people who is just like "johny fans r 14 crybabies" or "poo dat biker boy suckzz" or some other people who are like that, I'm just gonna let it out now. Imagine if your mother died (no offense) and you feel sad and everyone else just keep telling you "Booo, momma's boy, get over it" or something like that. Some people mean something to a person and not everybody sees it, no one knows how you feel about him/her. So think about what you say before you say it, because people who says things like "TLAD fans are 8 years old losers" and stuff like that, you're directing it to every one of them.

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

In the SP DLC we get to assassinate Nico Bellic

/thread.

If that's true....Which I doubt it....I wouldn't go on EVERY THREAD and complain.....I would just stop playing GTA V, and Start playing IV again to remember all the great times me and Niko had....Like the time I sent him flying off of the Statue of Happiness, or the time we killed Roman in a Helicopter....Problem = Fixed

I really don't get the big deal.  Just because you like a character does not mean they will be alive forever.  Johnny was a dbag and a crack head.  He was bound to die sooner or later.  Better that we got to kill him as Trevor than him dying off screen somewhere.  

And it's not like we haven't done things like that before.  After all, we killed people in GTAIII that were associates of Tommy Vercetti in VC.  We played as Vic Vance who dies off screen before VC.  

This

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

Ye

I wouldn't mind....Sure I'd be upset, just like Johnny fans...And I'm not telling you guys you "can't" like him....But people die....I read you post about "Well what if your mother died" and to tell you the truth I have a REALLY dysfunctional family, so I have to handle deaths of family members that way....

What I am saying is let the Hero rest, he was a great character.....He was just wrote off into the game badly, what can we do? We can't demand Rockstar to bring him back, that'd be stupid....He lived a great life before SA, where you guys threw him off of buildings countless times and made him go to strip clubs....Go back and remember him the way he would've wanted....Shooting the cops in a broken down car zooming through Liberty City while listening to great jams!

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

Already getting death threats about how people want to "slice my face to ribbons" and "cut my stomach open with a chainsaw" so yeah....Thank you all for the fan support, but I think you guys are misunderstanding what I meant.......

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:26 PM

"Why would Johnny, a defeated two-bit biker, reform the Lost into a motorcycle club thousands strong, move out west, get back with his girlfriend who he dumped after she destroyed herself and part of his life with meth, and him himself get hooked on a drug he was fully opposed to even before he saw how bad it f*cked people up?"

as Jim lahey would say  

Spoiler

• Sloo and KingKock like this

Meyus
  • Meyus

Rat

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

Sorry man but it's not so easy to let him go. His death unacceptable. He was one of the best characters of GTA IV era. Personally, I liked Johnny's story more than Niko and Luis'. Rockstar had to give a better ending for their best character. The man who's the broke into the prison almost alone, now died like a coward? Not so easy to accept this. I'm still sad about him. All because of that b.tch Ashley, damn...

• Drunken Cowboy and Niobium like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users