Let Johnny Go...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic
KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:19 AM Edited by kingkock666, 12 April 2014 - 06:58 PM.

OK! Ok....Hear me out, before I get messages on this Thread cussing me out and crap....Let me explain myself....

SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSSSSSS

Ok, so by now most of us know the fate of Johnny in GTA V, yes it was sad, but do we need to complain about his death 24/7?

I understand a favorite characters death, it sucks, I would of been pissed off if Niko was in Johnny's shoes, but almost

EVERY THREAD on GTA Forums mentions this guys death! Heck, I got my hands on GTA V the first day it

came out, but before I even started playing I knew the fate of Johnny, which completely took the shock factor out

of his unexpected demise....I never played TLATD all the way through because I enjoyed TBOGT much more, but I did play through enough to get attached

to Johnny's character and personality, and yeah.... I did feel bad when Trevor ended him, but PLEASE! Can you guys just STOP! EVERY time somebody

talks good about Trevor, or says "Well hey, howdy diddly doo! I like this Trevor Man!" they are IMMEDIATELY bashed by Johnny fanboys! Most of the time

when I open up a complaint list about GTA V, I am greeted with a Johnny Death rant! And even when I read a topic with NOTHING to do about Johnny, he is mentioned

and the next three pages are flooded with an Argument about his death! Just guys...Please stop....This isn't how Johnny wouldn't of wanted to be remembered...

Go back and relive the awesome memories of Johnny in TLATD, when he was at his highest point in life instead of complaining on EVERY TOPIC....Please...

Sorry Johnny fanboys...I do understand your pains...But it's time to let our peaceful warrior rest....

(And yes this paragraph looks like a scramble of crap, I'm not good at making threads, annnnd this isn't a hate thread for Johnny)

Edit: 

This video is for the select few that sent death threats, otherwise disregard this video  :lol:

• PineboxFiller and Cakelover21 like this

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:24 AM

who cares he was a crackhead anyway

• The Leviathan, WestsideOutlaw187, I<3GTAV and 5 others like this

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

Obviously a lot of people....

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Why the f*ck am I on here during Christmas?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:27 AM

"You annoy me as a Trevor fanboy!" - You

THE JOHNNY FANBOY LEGION CANNOT BE STOPPED! JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY K.!

On serious note, you think we'd be talking about it in such detail and to such lengths if it weren't just a big middle finger to the TLaD Fanbase? A fanbase already isolated with the lack of bikes or biker clothes in GTA V, now has to be thrown under the bus and kill a well-developed character to support one who has no depth of his own.

I know we don't share opinions on the matter, but I ain't gonna stop having my opinion because you disagree with it.

• B Dawg, Mr_Leone, nobum62 and 1 other like this

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:30 AM

them killing him hopefully has something to do with a much needed biker dlc,I mean there is a real lack of biker activity and chopper style bikes in the game at the moment,so many toy roadbikes and only 3 mans bikes.

• Diesleman, theGTAking101, Drunken Cowboy and 1 other like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Why the f*ck am I on here during Christmas?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

them killing him hopefully has something to do with a much needed biker dlc,I mean there is a real lack of biker activity and chopper style bikes in the game at the moment,so many toy roadbikes and only 3 mans bikes.

Very doubtful it's foreshadowing a DLC, but I agree with you on that.

I'm sick of suits and super cars...

• universetwisters, Diesleman, theGTAking101 and 1 other like this

Carl the Sloth
  • Carl the Sloth

Sloth

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

lol he got rekt

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:05 AM Edited by kingkock666, 11 April 2014 - 04:09 AM.

"You annoy me as a Trevor fanboy!" - You

THE JOHNNY FANBOY LEGION CANNOT BE STOPPED! JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY K.!

On serious note, you think we'd be talking about it in such detail and to such lengths if it weren't just a big middle finger to the TLaD Fanbase? A fanbase already isolated with the lack of bikes or biker clothes in GTA V, now has to be thrown under the bus and kill a well-developed character to support one who has no depth of his own.

I know we don't share opinions on the matter, but I ain't gonna stop having my opinion because you disagree with it.

I'm not a Trevor Fanboy...He is probably the worst GTA V character...Don't make assumptions...Yah know what they do, right?

Very doubtful it's foreshadowing a DLC, but I agree with you on that.

I'm sick of suits and super cars...

This I do agree with you on....

Maybe...

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

OK! Ok....Hear me out, before I get messages on this Thread cussing me out and crap....Let me explain myself....

SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSSSSSS

Ok, so by now most of us know the fate of Johnny in GTA V, yes it was sad, but do we need to complain about his death 24/7?

I understand a favorite characters death, it sucks, I would of been pissed off if Niko was in Johnny's shoes, but almost

EVERY THREAD on GTA Forums mentions this guys death! Heck, I got my hands on GTA V the first day it

came out, but before I even started playing I knew the fate of Johnny, which completely took the shock factor out

of his unexpected demise....I never played TLATD all the way through because I enjoyed TBOGT much more, but I did play through enough to get attached

to Johnny's character and personality, and yeah.... I did feel bad when Trevor ended him, but PLEASE! Can you guys just STOP! EVERY time somebody

talks good about Trevor, or says "Well hey, howdy diddly doo! I like this Trevor Man!" they are IMMEDIATELY bashed by Johnny fanboys! Most of the time

when I open up a complaint list about GTA V, I am greeted with a Johnny Death rant! And even when I read a topic with NOTHING to do about Johnny, he is mentioned

and the next three pages are flooded with an Argument about his death! Just guys...Please stop....This isn't how Johnny wouldn't of wanted to be remembered...

Go back and relive the awesome memories of Johnny in TLATD, when he was at his highest point in life instead of complaining on EVERY TOPIC....Please...

Sorry Johnny fanboys...I do understand your pains...But it's time to let our peaceful warrior rest....

(And yes this paragraph looks like a scramble of crap, I'm not good at making threads, annnnd this isn't a hate thread for Johnny)

Please, just shut up.  Nobody gives a f*ck about Johnny.  He was my favorite HD protagonist too.  But Trevor put a boot to that.  I didn't like Trevor for a while, but I forgive him, because, well, he's Trevor.  And as tragic as it was to see Johnny go, and as annoying as it is for him to get brought up again, all you did was, drumroll please, bring him up again.  Stop talking about it, and it will go away.  Bring it up again, and people will keep talking.  It's as simple as that.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:17 AM

How diddly doo to you too OP

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:37 AM

I'm glad they got rid of him anyways. He wasn't a real Lost. He was a bitch.

aquahaze2
  • aquahaze2

Lost Grove Mafia leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:48 AM

Well f*ck I wasent thinking about it intill now but for some reason this post just pissed me off , I mean seriously what the f*ck was that? And then terry and clay to! Im like legitimatly so f*cking pissed right now over fictional charaters, like god f*cking damn it! I think this is the first time im actually "mad" over what happened!
This is such bullsh*t >:(
  • Drunken Cowboy and matajuegos01 like this

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:19 AM

R.I.P crackhead

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

I knew about Johnny's fate before GTA V even came out because pricks hacked into the pre downoad on PSN and extracted cutscene audio and then spoilered everyone in sight with it.

• MilezDawg likes this

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

... Let you explain, what? ...

You got a decent game from Rockstar last year and you find no better topic to discuss about GTA V than to blow it on Johnny fanboys?

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

You made a topic about the fact that we should not talk about Johnny's death as much anymore. Do you see the problem there cowboy? We are f*cking talking about Johnny again! The exact counter purpose of this topic! LOL

• B Dawg likes this

fac316
  • fac316

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

I don't get all the love for Johnny @ all, he made his bed going back with Ashley, he knew what Meth could do to an individual. Yet we should all feel sorry for him b/c of his bad decision making. Say what you want but ultimately love to a drug whore did him in.

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Yeah, how dare they talk about a GTA character they liked that got killed in what they feel is an unjust way. On GTAForums no less! For shame!

Personally, I couldn't care less. I never really got attached to his character but it was a bit of a cheap shot that kind of felt just thrown in in order to have a returning character.

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Niko Valentine
  • Niko Valentine

Passion in acting with Hasselhoff Fever.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

Johnny's fate wasnt deserved. He should have kepy with what he said and have cut ties with Ashley.

And I know I may be insulted here, but about your Niko part, Niko would have smashed Trevor to the ground, so you dont have to worry about that bud ;)

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

I believe Johnny's death isn't as much of a problem as the reason behind it and the way it was executed. R* did this only as a shocker to show people how Trevor is unstable and dangerous. I don't say Johnny needed a hero's death, but if he died in better written way it wouldn't cause so much drama. 

• Choco Taco, Ermac., Drunken Cowboy and 1 other like this

BOSS 302
  • BOSS 302

gnad1992

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

:^:

I don't really care about him too, he was just a crackmethead imo.

But i feel bad about his fans.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

Johnny fanboys are just a bunch of stupid 14 year olds who think they are badass because they support a fictional biker gang.

• MilezDawg likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

I hope they make DLC showing Tommy Vercetti and CJ dying in a septic tank just to piss people off.

• GroundZero, universetwisters, MilezDawg and 3 others like this

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

I hope they make DLC showing Tommy Vercetti and CJ dying in a septic tank just to piss people off.

Oh yeah? Well that's really sad and very disgusting wish.
How about I slap you, if you bring your face little closer?

I could say other words to you, but for now, just don't speak about Tommy Vercetti when the topic have nothing to do with him.
  • Zee likes this

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 11 April 2014 - 09:57 PM.

You are such a badass.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

I'd like to see a DLC where Johnny's brother gets revenge on Trevor.

• bootswitdafur likes this

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

The funny thing is that you complain and argue, even though Johnny is dead, and what's done is done.

NomadRider
  • NomadRider

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:40 PM Edited by NomadRider, 11 April 2014 - 06:41 PM.

Johnny was a Meth head and got what he deserved! People need to grow up. The dude was a weak lead character for The Lost and the Damned DLC. Rockstars way of saying, "We f*cked up by making this POS character" was to off him at the 1st opportunity!  A worthless pile of sh*t meth head died, good riddance! As for the fan boys, Well they are fans of a meth head loser so their opinion means nothing. Johnny deserved death and he got it. The tears of his fan boys are delicious and empowering to everyone who has a brain!  

Yes I know the Johnny tards are gonna try to flame me but I don't give a f*ck.

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

"We f*cked up by making this POS character" 

jU0u1vy.jpg

A character like Trevor had the potential to be really good, but they went overboard and turned him into a goofy joke character. I guess they wanted someone who would be appealing to morons.

He's so unpredictable and extreme!!! Derp

As for Johnny, he shouldn't have been in the game. The majority of people who purchased GTA V didn't even play TLAD and don't know who Johnny was. Johnny's death didn't have any significance to them, so there was no point in having him in the game.

• BlackNoise, Drunken Cowboy, nobum62 and 1 other like this

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

"We f*cked up by making this POS character" 

jU0u1vy.jpg

A character like Trevor had the potential to be really good, but they went overboard and turned him into a goofy joke character. I guess they wanted someone who would be appealing to morons.

He's so unpredictable and extreme!!! Derp

As for Johnny, he shouldn't have been in the game. The majority of people who purchased GTA V didn't even play TLAD and don't know who Johnny was. Johnny's death didn't have any significance to them, so there was no point in having him in the game.

You actually made the most sense in this thread....More sense then I made! Good Job

Johnny's fate wasnt deserved. He should have kepy with what he said and have cut ties with Ashley.

And I know I may be insulted here, but about your Niko part, Niko would have smashed Trevor to the ground, so you dont have to worry about that bud ;)

I'm not going to Insult you or anyone on this thread (hopefully) I just wanted to get my point across.....I accept opinions, even if I will get hate from them or I dislike them...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users