Were you bullied or the bully

113 replies to this topic
Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

@GtaFiveLs
I had something extremely similar happen to me.
Everything was the same as you said minus the whole sports and new school.thingy, and instead of me being the one who stood up and knocked the bully snseless, it was a friend of mine whom had been telling me I could stand up for myself and beat the bully's ass. Then one day in class the bully (God, I hate this f*cking word, yo) started throwin' stuff at me like chewing up paper and shooting it tgrough a straw, and when we walked out of the classroom he started hitting me in the back of the head. My friend saw this and immediately grabbed the bully by the shoulder, turning him around to face him, just just knocked him out cold with one punch. He couldn't get up and then a bunch of people srronded hm to try and help and sh*t. Me and my friend just kept on walking and I was nervous as sh*t :lol:
We didn't get in trouble afterwards either cuz the school was full.of ghetto people and fights were quite common.

Your friend did a good job lol, a bully deserves that.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

Bullied...heavily.

That said, today's youth is far too wussified. They wouldn't last a day in the 80's-90's.
  • ryuclan, Jimmy_Leppard and d nice like this

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

Violence works, not matter what everyone says. 

Davo the Assassin
  • Davo the Assassin

Andolini Mafia Family - Blood is thicker than Water

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

When I was in my first year of secondary school - so like when I was 12/13 - I used to get bullied by some kids in my class. Not horrendously, but enough to make me not want to spend anytime in the classroom with the rest of my form inbetween lessons. Ultimately however I think I must have been too boring to continue focusing on, because by the next year they all stopped. The trick I found was just to try and be friends with them. Not so much to be involved with their douchebaggery, but keeps you off their radar. Not glorious, but got me through.

IM_YOUR_GOD
  • IM_YOUR_GOD

Christian Zionist Rank 9

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

I was the bully.

But it was for your children's own good.

I smacked a couple of chicks with force for their misbehavior back in High School(their cool now) ask my friend Jesus. (Calm down, he's Mexican)

And yeah the girls got over it.

No im not a women beater(since i hit them once each, no repeatly) but my pimp hand was strong back in the day.

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:32 AM

In 6th grade I was bullied (rightfully so, if I were to look back on it), and I'm glad for it. I'm glad I never listened to that "be a special snowflake and tell a teacher" crap because the bullying really helped make me into who I am today, and I'm more or less comfortable as I am. There's a world of difference between bullying and harassment and it's a shame so few people can tell the difference.

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

I have said this before, and say it now:

Bullying is in our genes!

Look at animal children: they bully the weakest of the brood/pack mercilessly.

Look at birds: often chicks band together in the nest and push the weakest bird baby out of the nest!!! This happens with most bird species. So cruel, but that's nature for you.

So, obviously bullying is in the genes of animals. And as we are evolved from animals, it is in our genes too. Just look at kids and you know I'm right.

And so, we cannot really accuse children if they are being the bully. It's instinctive behaviour.

However, we can accuse older kids, because they know better and are old enough to override instincts. At lest the smarter kids are. Dumber kids cannot override instincts so good, which explains why it is the dumber kids that do most of the bullying...

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:40 AM

I was bullied, terribly.

I have a mental health disorder called Asperger Syndrome. Basically, I came across back then how I come across now. Aloof and blunt. I sometimes tend to speak before I think, and quite often it lands me in trouble. I don't mean to come across like it. I always strive to be polite and courteous to people.

The sad thing is it affects me to this day. My friends tell me I'm a very nice person once someone has got to know me and understand my little quirks. But others were not prepared to give me a second chance and ultimately ended up disliking and bullying me.

Ended up leaving school 2 years early because of it, and the knock on effects still affect me today. :(

Databank
  • Databank

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

Bullied throughout my entire school life from start to finish

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

I was bullied for some time, but now, that guy who bullied me is my friend.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

Why do I have this strange feeling that you're talking about me  :*( 

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

Why do I have this strange feeling that you're talking about me  :*( 

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about a now friend guy who bullied me at school.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:29 AM Edited by lol232, 17 April 2014 - 11:40 AM.

I used to be bullied by some fat kid and I ended up having a fight with him, he was too self confident but I slammed his head on the table a couple of times, he ended up in a hospital (he was overreacting, it was just merely bruised) and we both got a detention, but since them he stays away from me.

I used to be bullied by other people too but it suddenly stopped after that event.
  • Pavle and Vanto like this

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
  • Biggest Profile Stalker 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Serb 2015

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:33 AM Edited by pajkosinjoSRB, 17 April 2014 - 11:35 AM.

Bullies in my school hit students who are weaker than them.I stil get bullied mostly because I don't want to hit back.

In the 3rd grade one of them was teasing me and started kicking me.I hit him in the face with my fist and I hit him in the back a couple of times.And now in the 8th grade he is mostly being nice to me.

Mr. Boredom 1603
  • Mr. Boredom 1603

Ehh, I'm tired.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:55 AM

I was bullied, but by the time I hit 9th grade I became the bully to anyone who tried to bully me. I never really witnessed bullying as I tended to shut out the rest of the world. Anyone who f*cked with me would get their a$$ kicked. I'd get in trouble, and it was a big load of sh!t, but it was worth it.

DS Monkfish
  • DS Monkfish

Doesn't know how to do good avatars

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

Neither. I was very lucky at my school - I was into comic books, Dungeons & Dragons and heavy metal, but one of my D&D group's players was also captain of the school rugby and football teams. Hey presto - nerds and athletes getting along. We realised the sporty guys were ok, they figured if one of their own played D&D then nerdy kids probably weren't the enemy. 

make total annoy
  • make total annoy

tilgi dem ikke; de vet hvad de gjřr!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

I was bullied from ages 4 to 10, but when I turned 10 i beat the sh*t outta the bullies and eventually joined them in bullying for a short while before realizing the error of my ways

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:04 PM Edited by RiaJay21, 20 April 2014 - 11:05 PM.

Both. I was bullied at school, and so, took out my frustration on my brother and sister. 

I don't know, I don't want to get into it because I sound like an attention whore no matter how I try to explain it. It was bad. I had to deal with it. Even my group of friends seemed hell bent on destroying each other.

Edit - F*cking essay, spoiler tag time. More venting than anything anyway.

Spoiler

Sadly, I had to go through that process of becoming the bully because I was bullied. I also had to deal with the effect the bullying had on my life. And it was ... pretty large, it took up a large portion of my life. It's only in the past year that I've fully been able to move on, and stop letting it get to me.

Which means I can stop ruining my siblings' lives as well.

katrina andrea
  • katrina andrea

new girl

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

I definitely got bullied in middle school, but when I got to high school I wasn't such an awkward turd anymore and tried my hardest to defend the kids that got bullied

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:00 AM

Someone bullied me once. He got a punch to the jaw. I got my ass kicked because he was a lot bigger than me.

However, I showed I wasn't just gonna sit there and take it, and he backed off.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:33 AM

Ive both been the bully and been bullied. People are savages in LA, and if you wanna survive, sometimes you gotta become what you hate or become and be nothing but prey.

Verdant
  • Verdant

Boomshine Blowout

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:32 AM

My first year of High School started off a bit sloppy I'd say, due to this kid on the school bus who was a year older then me, always trying to start sh*t. He wouldn't target anyone else, just me. I never did anything to him, I'd just go on the school bus listening to my iPod quietly sit down, he'll abuse me, tell me to sit somewhere else and he'd always make up excuses like he needed to 'stretch his legs' or he was tired from 'sport' today. What about the bus driver? He couldn't careless.

However, one time I was texting my parents that the bus is running quite late, before I could even finish sending it the kid comes along and snatches it off me and starts mucking around. I couldn't take it anymore so I told him to 'F Off' and snatched my phone off from him. He didn't bother me anymore, and I don't know where he is nowadays. I saw him around the school a couple times after that then he just vanished.

I've never bullied anyone and never will. It sucks how it's kinda heavy these days..

Skakdiann
  • Skakdiann

Motörmaniac

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

I used to be "the bully", everyone abhorred me, i had no real friends... until that day... a girl, came up to protect his buddy after i throwed him to the ground, then the girl buffeted me... now, every time i want to bother some  guy, i just rub my knuckles and get away

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

I was really timid and shy in my school years so I was a natural target for bullies. I never got beat up or anything, just heckled and humiliated a few times.

I only ever got physical once, and it was in retaliation to some f*cker who had been bugging me since elementary school. I was walking down the hall and he kept creeping up behind me and stepping on the back of my shoe. Eventually I swung my elbow into his face, knocked him down, spit on him and walked away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users