113 replies to this topic
Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

Ok, where is my story not straight?

I never said that I used to bully people. I sometimes picked on people, and as I already stated, I only called them names.

• Dalamo likes this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

I never said that I used to bully people. I sometimes picked on people, and as I already stated, I only called them names.

practically every post your saying something different.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

His story is kind of straight, like a bisexual.

He got bullied had a friend beat up the bully and he supported that friend when he was picking on (seriously that's just bullying, but whatever) other people.

He probably thought it was better to support this friend in his bullying than be bullied again, can't say I blame him.

• Shah Sam likes this

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:05 AM

nerds.jpg

• a20characterusername likes this

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:26 AM

Me and friends would pick on each other constantly, but that was pretty much it. Nobody bullied anybody in my neighborhood or school because there was no telling who could kick who's ass. Bullies didn't last long because eventually somebody got tired of it and laid them out.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:24 AM Edited by Mikeol1987, 12 April 2014 - 01:28 AM.

I got quite alot of sh*t at school but I think it was more the school andmy hometown itself... not a great sort of people around this area. In fact I took so much sh*t that by year 10 and 11 I was skipping school almost every single day whilst I was supposed to be learning for my gcses. Not just me but big battles would occur in the playground where bottles of piss and bottles of rocks would be thrown between the alternative and chav crowds. I also had to dodge flying hammers in manufacturing class. The worst part is always the psychological bullying. At the same time I did a litttle bullying in school to who I perceived were weaker, but mostly because I was taking so much sh*t at the same time...I felt guilty for many years after. thats the way it works I think, bullys get bullied either at home or school and they bully others to release the pain. I apologised years later to the people I did hurt and now we are people that can have a good chat in the pub and I am glad I did that.

if any school goers are reading this I give you this advice: don't hate on people that are different in ANY way, because variety is what makes life interesting
  • xVampire Fangx likes this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:44 AM Edited by Danz., 12 April 2014 - 01:48 AM.

Neither. In my school everyone gets along because of a common thing we all have: talking sh*t about school.

Such thing is much more common in small schools where pretty much everyone gets along because there isn't much difference between the classmates
-----------

I got bullied twice in my life, the first time was in the 7th grade, when I got bullied by a girl who was bigger than me, a big and muscular blonde. It was so annoying that I ended up developing feelings for her, so that she became my first crush and she stopped being a bully. However, I didn't get the girl...

Then I got bullied during my 1st highschool year because I went to the most expensive/ best school of my city, despite the fact that I'm a C-class dude. You know how those rich phaggots act like, so there's no need for more explanation...

I was the bully in elementary school. It's a long and complicated story. But I only picked on boys who pissed me off or beat them up. Nowadays, I always stick up for people who are too afraid to stick up for themselves, especially those who get picked on by assholes on public transport looking to start sh*t, or my coworkers who get treated poorly by psycho customers.

So, are you saying that you used to be a kind of Tsundere?! :lol:

• EphemeralStar likes this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:46 AM

if any school goers are reading this I give you this advice: don't hate on people that are different in ANY way, because variety is what makes life interesting

Well said!
  • Mikeol2014 likes this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:46 AM

Not really, I'm just saying the same thing with other words

He got bullied had a friend beat up the bully and he supported that friend when he was picking on (seriously that's just bullying, but whatever) other people.

He probably thought it was better to support this friend in his bullying than be bullied again, can't say I blame him.

We have always learned that bullying is in a longer period of time. My friend and I didn't pick out just one person to bully.

The point is that I was really different back then. I was not a bully. I didn't pick on people regularly; but I never got a guilty consience.

I don't get why Solid-S is getting mad on me. It was four years ago. Should I really care about that now?

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

-

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:49 AM

When I was about 6 there was this big fat kid that picked on me for a while, and one day he went mental and really whooped my ass. He was 2 years older than me, but he was f*cking massive. He beat me up real bad, threw me into the sand pit and basically made me his bitch for about 5 minutes. He forced me to eat sand and he repeatedly stomped on my balls and tore clumps of my hair out. It was pretty bad. When my dad came to pick me up that day I was in tears and I told him what happened. So he told me to point him out, and I pointed him to the bully in question. 

Anyways my dad confronted this kid and asked him if he did it. He was pretty cocky so he admitted to it, then my dad who was normally a really calm person grabbed the kid by the throat and pushed him up against the wall and said if he ever touched me again that he'd kill his dad. Looking back it was pretty crazy that he did that to the kid, but he never said anything to me or touched me ever again so at least it worked.

That was pretty much it really. The rest of my school life was more or less pretty boring.

• orbitalraindrops and DeafMetal like this

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:03 AM Edited by im_stoned, 12 April 2014 - 03:05 AM.

I bully myself I have since the day I was born pretty much. Some of my youngest memories involve me feeling inferior, empty, and lost which is a pretty weird way to feel considering I was between 5/7 at the time but I remember it and I've always been that way even to this day.

I don't know why I hate myself I just do and always have it's not a fun life for the most part but I make it work.  I still have fun and enjoy life for the most part but lately I really hate the direction of society so ontop of hating myself I hate everyone else more..... yeah...

I doubt anyone can relate to this but this is who I am. I'm constantly giving myself sh*t about who I am and the choices I make that's bullying in my eyes.  I'm my own worse bully.

In terms of you're question I've been bullied a fair bit but I've also been the bully so its 50/50

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

Not really, I'm just saying the same thing with other words

We have always learned that bullying is in a longer period of time. My friend and I didn't pick out just one person to bully.

The point is that I was really different back then. I was not a bully. I didn't pick on people regularly; but I never got a guilty consience.

I don't get why Solid-S is getting mad on me. It was four years ago. Should I really care about that now?  
im not getting mad on you but you keep saying yeah i kinda bullied people next post your like uhhh yeah never bullied and rinse repeat.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

I never said that I bullied people. Read my previous posts. My friend picked on people, and sometimes I did too. We have always learned that there is a difference between bullying and picking on people which I explained in my last post. If you have learned differently, well, then I was a bullying. But here I was not, and almost all of the students in my class picked on others. I'm not trying to justify it or anything, but my friend and I were not the only ones.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:09 PM Edited by Andreas, 12 April 2014 - 05:11 PM.

I was kind of bullied by one fella back in Elementary School but I guess it was my fault since I purposely annoyed the hell out of him for a while, for reasons I don't even know myself. It got a lot worse in the first year or two of the Secondary Modern School, where I was bullied by three people (I think) of my class. Two failed the second year and the third one was forced to leave because he caused massive and unnecessary trouble. So, the whole bullying stopped by the third year.

There are still people who pick on my but I do the same to them. It's just for fun, so to say, and we don't go overboard with it.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 12 April 2014 - 07:48 PM.

I was bullied a lot as a kid and in a lot of different ways, specifically in elementary school and it was by pretty much 90% of the class members I was with in a class and by the school teacher. I was bullied for only one reason - I was an ''outsider''. My family and me moved to a new town and since we were a new family and since the town is fairly small, again almost nobody liked us for that reason. We weren't one of ''them''. When I got out of the elementary school and got into a decent high school in another city, things got normal and I wasn't bullied ever since.

As for me bullying someone, there are a few people who I didn't like and who didn't like me back, so if you can call smack talk between us mutual bullying, then that's the only bullying I ever performed.

Being bullied throughout the elementary school for literally no real reason and just cause of the fact my family wasn't a local family, I can say it affected me a lot, but in both, positive and negative way. I don't like to see people bullied because I know how it feels. Even though it was a long time ago, that 8 years of bullying throughout elementary school did make me kinda grow up before almost everyone of my ''generation''. I don't remember it very often since it was far from a good experience or good memories, but I do cherish the fact that it made me a lot tougher and prepared for, you know, life.

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

?

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

I never was bullied or the bully.

• xVampire Fangx likes this

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

Yes, I was bullied, and still am! HA! Not really funny though. But yes, in recent years there's a near Professional VIRAL movement to stamp out bullying in school.

Heard that recent knife attack in the USA might have been a case of bullying, but the last report I saw claim that's not really accurate, but I can still see how it impacts people, once you're on that side where you're persecuted.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:56 AM Edited by Shyabang Shyabang, 13 April 2014 - 11:04 AM.

I was never bullied nor did I ever bully anyone. I guess being tall helped in not being the target. Most of the kids at my school knew how to defend themselves. Some even fought back. Funny thing was that it usually happened between friends. Those situations weren't from bullying either.

I witnessed the bullying happen to someone else when I was in middle school. We had a ridiculous bully who was quite obnoxious and acted superior to anyone he considered too weak to fight back. He used to punch a nice boy at the hallway or outside. He was really nice. He didn't even fight back even though he was much taller than the bully. When they were in a classroom, the bully would ridicule him. The teachers didn't do anything about it. I think he bullied him to hide his own insecurities. I remember when he grabbed the boy's Algebra homework and made an upset facial expression. I peeked and saw that the grade was an A+. I looked at the bully's and saw that it wasn't. One day, I told him to stop it because I was getting tired of it. I could clearly see that the victim never started it, but the bully made false excuses and claims against him. My friend was attracted to the nice boy. When we were walking to our bus, she told the bully to stop punching him. The bully punched her at her arm. I was shocked. My other friend got angry. She is really huge and buff. She pushed the bully into the bushes. I didn't want to fight nor did I ever physically fought anyone, but I had to stand by my friend so I stayed there. The bully looked very angry. He just walked away when he saw us three standing side by side and when he saw a crowd gathering around. He never bullied that boy again.

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

Both

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

If constant teasing counts, then yeah, I was bullied a bit. Barely talking does that to ya, as well as being a little sh*t.

If you count being a dick to people on the internet just for the hell of it as bullying, then I could...well no, you're just wrong.

nerds.jpg

NOW LOOK HERE JUST A MINUTE

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

bit of both. Of course when I was bullying someone it was just banter. When I was being bullied it was people taking it too far.

• theadmiral likes this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:04 PM

I like to bully SA and GTA V fans if that counts.
  • DeafMetal likes this

Alhalish
  • Alhalish

Scholar of Shen Zhou

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

The last time I was bullied was when I was in middle school. The kid should've known better than to try piss me off, I don't care if you're a gang member or a gutter trash, hit me in the face, and you will die.

Too bad he couldn't live long enough to regret his actions though, falling to his death from the second floor of the school building and all that.

His death was ruled as an accident, of course, but nobody dared to pick on me ever since.
  • Shah Sam likes this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Blue, blue, electric blue. That's the color of my room.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

I'm both actually.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

You bully yourself?

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

I was bullied for two years in high school.

But it was all good in the long run: you see, the bullying made me man up!

After that, I have never let anyone bully me or boss me about. Anyone that tries that, get a taste of this delicious knuckle sandwitch.

PS. We must feel sorry for the bullies, for they are degenerate sub humans, and have neither brain nor life.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

Bullied by both other students and my family. Didn't stop till I graduated and abandoned my family. I have a big feeling that those things caused my extreme hostility.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:16 AM Edited by GtaFiveLs, 15 April 2014 - 02:18 AM.

I never been bullied or called names, most people were afraid because i was the only one that did fighting sports, lol. I also never bullied innocent people.

But there was a kid that f*cked with me when i moved to a new school, first week he called me names etc, i didnt say much because i was new and didnt want any trouble with the teachers, i knew i would win a fight against him but first i thought f*ck it, but there is a point when people go to far. So we are in class and he says stupid things, i didnt say anything back (not that i was afraid but the teacher also was in the class), then he starts talking more sh*t and i got so angry i immediately stay up and fist him so hard on his nose, he falls on the ground and his nose starts bleeding and all. The teacher sends me to the principal, after he yelled at me he told me go to home and come back tomorrow. So the next day on school the principal tells me that i broke that kids f*cking nose, lol. First i feld bad but afterwards i thought he deserved it so i was happy. Haha.

After that he never f*cked with me neither did other kids. Lol

This was 4 years ago.

d nice
  • d nice

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:53 AM

Nobody messes with b ballers i sh*t you not.

Dalamo
  • Dalamo

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:37 AM Edited by iEdwin, 15 April 2014 - 06:42 AM.

@GtaFiveLs

I had something extremely similar happen to me.

Everything was the same as you said minus the whole sports and new school.thingy, and instead of me being the one who stood up and knocked the bully snseless, it was a friend of mine whom had been telling me I could stand up for myself and beat the bully's ass. Then one day in class the bully (God, I hate this f*cking word, yo) started throwin' stuff at me like chewing up paper and shooting it tgrough a straw, and when we walked out of the classroom he started hitting me in the back of the head. My friend saw this and immediately grabbed the bully by the shoulder, turning him around to face him, just just knocked him out cold with one punch. He couldn't get up and then a bunch of people srronded hm to try and help and sh*t. Me and my friend just kept on walking and I was nervous as sh*t :lol:

We didn't get in trouble afterwards either cuz the school was full.of ghetto people and fights were quite common.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users