Were you bullied or the bully

113 replies to this topic
I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

Both. In my middle school years, I picked on this kid named Jayden, and I don't know why I did, but I called him "Gayden" all the time. I almost got suspended for it. Around the same time, I picked on this other kid for being fat. Nowadays, I'm the quiet and awkward kid, and I often get picked on for it, so I feel like it's karma getting me back for all those things I did a few years ago.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

All of these stories are brining back memories I remember this one girl a total witch Leah.....Anderson I think would always pick on my because I used to have this eye twitch to where I would blink a lot or my eyes would twitch.... Then this older kid Gavin something I could not remember his last name if I tired would always say horrible things my brother kicked his ass one day for it....after that people showed respect.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:07 AM

All of these stories are brining back memories I remember this one girl a total witch Leah.....Anderson I think would always pick on my because I used to have this eye twitch to where I would blink a lot or my eyes would twitch.... Then this older kid Gavin something I could not remember his last name if I tired would always say horrible things my brother kicked his ass one day for it....after that people showed respect.

thats not respect at the end of the day everyone knew nothing changed they just didnt wanna get beat up simple as that.

Chips237
  • Chips237

We are all God's children

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:14 AM Edited by Chips237, 11 April 2014 - 04:15 AM.

Bullied back in 7th Grade when I transferred to a new school, but went back in 8th Grade and now everything is fine.

I would say I bullied.. somehow. This kid hid my book and as revenge I started to call him gay.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:20 AM

Maiming's what I prefer. Psychologically.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:29 AM

I got bullied a lot because I'm into model trains.

I don't get it. In the 1970s, tell people you got a big model train layout, you're the coolest kid in class. Say the same thing nowadays, they're wondering who let you out of the special ed class.

Sounds right, nowadays you can't be into anything creative without getting a bad rap, you get sh*t for that nowadays because it's a lot cooler to go and get yourself stoned and blind drunk.

• universetwisters likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

schadenfreude

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:38 AM

I was the bully in elementary school. It's a long and complicated story. But I only picked on boys who pissed me off or beat them up. Nowadays, I always stick up for people who are too afraid to stick up for themselves, especially those who get picked on by assholes on public transport looking to start sh*t, or my coworkers who get treated poorly by psycho customers. 

• MarshalMoo likes this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:43 AM

Remind me to never annoy you.
  • MarshalMoo likes this

pokemon123
  • pokemon123

stuff

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:54 AM

I was the bully in elementary school. It's a long and complicated story. But I only picked on boys who pissed me off or beat them up. Nowadays, I always stick up for people who are too afraid to stick up for themselves, especially those who get picked on by assholes on public transport looking to start sh*t, or my coworkers who get treated poorly by psycho customers. 

Wait what? Who pissed you off then beat them up?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:10 AM

Interesting story, a lot of people started fights with me in school because, for some reason, they thought I was a bully and they preemptively stood up to me. I became friends with most of them afterwards. I have never been bullied or bullied others.

I don't think things were ever better as far as bullying goes, quite the opposite in fact. I remember one kid who was routinely and viciously jumped by a pack of kids. That went on for years and nobody gave it much thought. Putting kids headfirst into a trashcan and pushing them down the stairs was a tradition at my highschool. Hell, one guy who was a target in a gym class ended up getting hit in the head with a lock, resulting in brain damage. The attacker's family ended up paying money, but there was no jail time.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:35 AM

Well, fighting in my class is a normal thing, there is always a fight in our class for silly reason, we use iron rods from benches and chairs to piss off the rival. but know my holidays are about to end and i'll be in new grade, a new start without fightings.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Minion

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:01 AM Edited by Graven, 11 April 2014 - 09:36 AM.

I was bullied and it turned me to a very hard boy.
They saw the bulge and ran away in fear.
  • Punisher. likes this

Kippers
  • Kippers

二日酔い

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:49 AM Edited by Kippers, 11 April 2014 - 09:55 AM.

I was bullied. Though I was also friends with someone who was a bully, so the desire to join him in pissing off whoever he was pissing off after I'd been picked on earlier that day was always pretty tempting.  I never did, but I can totally understand how the bullied become bullies.

Strangely it was only 1 dude. The other guys who were notorious for picking on people didn't seem to have a problem with me. However, it only lasted through Junior School (Years 7 and 8). After that - and after I hit him - it all stopped.

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:55 AM

I was never bullied, probably because I was popular at school. Also I never bully anyone because it's wrong. I have witnessed bullying many times through out my school years.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

I don’t know how public schools in your country are like but in my country they look exactly like a war zone (Middle School and High School only). I mean, if you guys have played the videogame “Bully” it’s even worse in the school that I went to… Guys here fight at all times, even between classes, and chairs are used as weapons to throw at. Most of the boys have switchblades in their pockets and will not hesitate to use them if they get involved in a fight. Recess is used basically for drug trafficking, most of the students sell drugs or take drugs, and on the morning break, you can see students buying drugs (soft and hard drugs) and other getting high in the bathrooms. Sometimes the cops come with the K19 unit to check if kids have drugs. This is a picture of what they normally find in public schools:

25-10-13-trafico-de-drogas.jpg

Teachers treat kids like scum, kind of like if they knew they were wasting time since most of the students are going to end up in a sh*t job or in jail. Also, they act like idiots since the only thing they really care is getting paid and most of them they don’t even bother to explain things twice if you don’t understand…

Girls dress and act like sluts. They drink, f*ck and get high with only 14 and, the way they dress it’s like a street hooker. Girls usually fight girls only for boys or for being more popular than another girl and sh*t like that. Most girls loose their virginity at 13 years of age and in my school, a lot of them had sex in the bathrooms with other guy students.

So answering your question, it’s not a matter of getting bullied or being the bully, it’s a matter of survival of the fittest… Ear or be eaten and especially don’t trust anybody if you don’t want to get stabbed in the back.

• Shah Sam and KD himan like this

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

I was never bullied, and there was no bullying in any of the schools I went to. Everyone pretty much always got along and respected each other, especially in high school (there was the occasional fight however, but it was a very rare occurrence. I can remember maybe 2 or 3 fights in my 5 years in high school).

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

I was a softcore bully (you know just making fun of the "special" kid) until the 5th year of Secondary School (basically from primary to secondary school, the time when I was actually popular :() when I became the bullied, luckily only for one-and-a-half years, since I improved my status in the class thanks to rugby during P.E., and half a year later I was off to university, had no problems there.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

Never experienced bullying back in the 80s.

Sure we would tease each other or tease some of the more "nerdy" ones but we'd never abuse people, beat people up or stand as a group against a single guy.

I used to tease a lot one guy in high school, a very hard studying one. It was more cause of politics than anything else.

Politics in Italian high schools are a big deal.

Anyway, even though he had all the characteristics of what you guys in the US define a "nerd" (glasses, shy, very smart but clumsy)

he was as tall as me (1.90m), strong and quite muscled.

We beat each other so many times lol

Nobody would win cause physically we would match each other and he was no coward either.

There was no hate though. He was the goalkeeper in our soccer team and we used to play together a lot.

In the end we were friends.

Punisher.
  • Punisher.

Capture King

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

There was a few wannabe bullies when I was in school, I took no sh*t from them though.

The bus to and from school was their favourite place to try it. One time when I got off the bus, one of them spat out of the window at me, as the bus left to the next stop, I really regret not doing more at the time. Another time though, some guys were throwing sh*t from the backseat, so I walked up to one of them, and punched him so hard, he never threw sh*t again after that.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Kabadayı.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:34 PM

I received the obligatory off-hand racist comments that come with being non white in a small, all white town. Never really been bullied though.

xVampire Fangx
  • xVampire Fangx

GTAF

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

Neither.
I was teased a little bit in school but wasn't really bullied and tormented, it was more playful.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:32 PM Edited by Hodgey., 11 April 2014 - 01:42 PM.

I dont recall every being bullied or being the bully.

I was one of the kids that the popular people would talk to aswell as the some of the unpopular kids. I was kind of in the middle ground. Yes I made fun of my friends and they made fun of me but it was only just banter it never went as far as bullying. I really enjoyed my time in high school and would easily go back in time and do it again if I could.

• Failure and xVampire Fangx like this

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

I was bullied multiple times in my elementary days, calling me gay despite not being one. They don't actually harass me in elementary days but in high school, in between first year and second year they sometimes 'bribe' me but actually no harassments when I don't give bribe. But since towards my final years in high school most of my bullyiers became my friends now actually and we sometimes do hang out much.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:12 PM

In 6th grade there was this guy who picked on me, but I got a strong friend to beat him up.

I don't care if that makes me a pussy, that guy never picked on me again.

At the same time, my friend (the strong guy) and I used to pick on other kids at the school, but it was mostly his fault.

He made a guy piss his pants.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

In 6th grade there was this guy who picked on me, but I got a strong friend to beat him up.

At the same time, my friend (the strong guy) and I used to pick on other kids at the school, but it was mostly his fault.

so one guy picked on you and your pussy self got a friend to beat on him then u decided to go pick on more people someone cant handle what they dish out.
  • universetwisters likes this

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

I've been home-schooled for as long as I can remember so..

Does my brother count? :p

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

so one guy picked on you and your pussy self got a friend to beat on him then u decided to go pick on more people someone cant handle what they dish out.

Well, it was mosly my friend that picked on other people, and then I kind of supported him. I was not a bully, and this was in 6th grade.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich alle.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

Well, it was mosly my friend that picked on other people, and then I kind of supported him. I was not a bully, and this was in 6th grade.

"Sure, I bullied someone to the point to where they shoot the school up, but this was in 1999 Colorado."

I think bullying if you're in high school is just as bad as bullying in elementary school, in all honesty.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

What do you mean?

I did not bully anyone. I was with my friend that used to pick on kids, and the only thing I did was namecalling. That was like 4 years ago, and I don't even pick on others now.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

What do you mean?

I did not bully anyone. I was with my friend that used to pick on kids, and the only thing I did was namecalling. That was like 4 years ago, and I don't even pick on others now.

get your story straight lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users