Photo

Were you bullied or the bully

113 replies to this topic
Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by Crazyeighties, 10 April 2014 - 11:52 PM.

With all of the recent news of the kids that have been the victims of bully's. I have wanted to ask we're you a bully or the bullied. I was picked on a little bit. But nothing compared to what kids go through these days

Note: please do not attack people for things that were done in the past. This is not the place for it

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

I was never bullied at school and tbh I've never witnessed it either. I guess I would be a bully but only to my bros though, like I would tease them for a bit and making fun of them but they'll do the same back so at the end it would all evened out. For me even though my school is pretty horrible, but we don't bully one aother as we just tell them to f*ck off or fight them if needed.

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

If someone who is not my friend and makes fun of me, I'll throw them into a bush.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

Yeah I was the bullied but only by one kid.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:07 AM

I was bullied all my life, and this is the reason I had to drop out of High School in my Sophomore year(10th Grade). I've been out of school since 2012, and now it's hard to find a freaking job, the economy is getting worse and worse. Getting a job ain't easy these days if you don't know the right people or if you don't have any experience. I've never had a job, but I have worked with my Dad on jobs, so I kind of know what it's like. So yes, I have been bullied before, and I mean A LOT.

Ermacs
  • Ermacs

Leave a message.

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

Neither. Even though I was a possible target (big ears and nose, two buck teeth, and to top it off short as hell) I got on everyone's good side via humor. People tend not to mess with you if you can make them laugh.

When high school rolled around though, I just kept to myself most of the time and flew under the radar.

• boxmonster, 018361, Mister Kay and 2 others like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

I wouldn't consider I was bullied but during the first years of high school there were some annoying dicks who picked up on many kids, me included. Ironically, at the same time, I bullied some other few kids, between them a good friend of me. I felt like sh*t for years for doing that.

blitz
  • blitz

yeah no

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

Neither. In my school everyone gets along because of a common thing we all have: talking sh*t about school. 

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:26 AM

A lot in elementary school. By 8th grade the bullying stopped, though. I don't remember anyone getting bullied in high school, save for the special education class kids, and even then it wasn't physical.

• Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

Back in 4th and 7th grade I guess you could say I was "bullied" but looking back on it, it was nothing. I mean those are two of the worst school years for me, but what had strongly affected me then seems petty now. I haven't really bullied anybody...

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:43 AM

I wasn't bullied or a bully. I just sat there minding my own business eating sandwiches and being really weird and no one was the wiser. :ph34r: :ph34r:

• 018361 likes this

Waldie
  • Waldie

Private Dick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:45 AM Edited by Waldie, 11 April 2014 - 12:49 AM.

Personally, I'd say neither but we're so god damn soft these days, some people would surely say I was both just because I engaged in banter and the odd bit of name-calling.

I certainly don't recall being involved in anything that I would consider "bullying".

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:47 AM

Bullied. 6th grade. Even for the time it wasn't something very soft, even though I now de-dramatise it, it was still pretty bad, even though it was only psychological.

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to race?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

Yes, don't really wanna talk about it, but bullies have really affected my self-esteem and the way I am around people I don't know. :/

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:59 AM Edited by trip, 11 April 2014 - 01:00 AM.

I don't remember anyone bullying or being bullied.  There was character building constructive criticism maybe, but nothing serious.  Then again teachers were allowed to physically punish kids so you kind of knew to behave or else the paddle(with air holes for greater paddling speed) was used.  Not only the paddle, but a teacher could jack you up against the wall at any moment.

I did my fair share of mocking Jack and his extensive nose picking...but I wouldn't call myself a bully.  Jack grew up alright and learned not to pick his nose in public.

I am sorry for anyone who is the victim of bullying these days - it seems pretty serious.  I hate to say it, but I blame it all on the ever growing pussification of society.

@Parents - make sure your kid knows how to fight back and loosen up those apron stings a bit.  If your kid comes home complaining of a bully ask "well...did you stick up for yourself"?  "Ya should'v".  Come on...Even Ralphie from A Christmas Story musters up the balls to defeat his bully - and it is a proud day in their household.

• DeafMetal, Ermacs and xVampire Fangx like this

BOSS 1992
  • BOSS 1992

OVER THE LINE!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:05 AM

Maybe twice but it was like, 12 or 13 years ago. I'm 22 now. But it was innocent stuff, not the violent stuff that happens nowadays.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:06 AM Edited by Johan., 11 April 2014 - 01:06 AM.

Only time I remember getting picked on was when I had a small mole on my right cheek (since I was born but obviously grew) around middle school people kept mentioning it to the point where I was wearing a hoodie daily even in the summer and have my face sooooo far to the right of the hood to cover it, eventually in 7th grade I finally had it removed.

Haven't been picked on at all ever since

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:16 AM Edited by universetwisters, 11 April 2014 - 01:16 AM.

I got bullied a lot because I'm into model trains.

I don't get it. In the 1970s, tell people you got a big model train layout, you're the coolest kid in class. Say the same thing nowadays, they're wondering who let you out of the special ed class.

• trip, Shah Sam, CantThinkOfOne2013 and 2 others like this

BOSS 1992
  • BOSS 1992

OVER THE LINE!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:19 AM

I don't get it. In the 1970s, tell people you got a big model train layout, you're the coolest kid in class. Say the same thing nowadays, they're wondering who let you out of the special ed class.

That's why today sucks and 70s, 80s and 90s rock.

• universetwisters and Lelouch vi Britannia like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:25 AM

That's why today sucks and 70s, 80s and 90s rock.

You could probably say the same about back then in some aspects. I wouldn't want to be fearing that the Soviets would nuke us at any time of the day or the thought of Japan taking us over in the 1980s.

• BOSS 1992 likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:41 AM Edited by Raavi, 11 April 2014 - 01:46 AM.

The majority of my high school was done through distance education, so I can only speak for elementary school. There my grandfather (god rest his soul) was a school donor so he used to pop in ever now and then, and whenever he strolled the grounds he was accompanied by the principal. So the two class bullies knew not to mess with me. Sadly he died several years later after fighting a long battle against cancer. This was whilst I was still in elementary school. I went into a bit of a dark place after that, did some weird sh*t and got a lot of grief for it for quite some time. Only after I got a kid expelled things winded down and the class bullies again didn't dare to mess with me.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:48 AM

Only after I got a kid expelled things winded down and the class bullies again didn't dare to mess with me.

You got someone expelled? Damn. I know I got some dude kicked out of school for the rest of the year because he pulled a knife on me and he was stupid enough to brag about it and I was stupid enough for my teacher to talk me into filling a report out about it after telling her about it. But yeah, crazy stuff.

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

I called out for being a bully once when I told my cousin he was, "Dan the unmanly man" at a sports camp.

Otherwise, I was such a nice person that even if people did bully me, they apologized later.

• Shah Sam likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by DeafMetal, 11 April 2014 - 02:02 AM.

I bullied. Sort of.

I've always been fairly bigger than everyone else, and that served to basically to deter possible bullies. I spent probably half of elementary school basically bullying the school bullies so they wouldn't pick on me or my friends. Then in middle school, I stopped being an asshole and was just trying to be cool to everyone, which meant that the biggest bully in the grade saw me as a potential victim, so we got into a fight when he decided to start pushing me in the hallway. After that, I went back to being an asshole to him and his boyfriends until they got it through their heads that I wasn't gonna take their bullsh*t. Then I went back to being cool with everyone for the rest of my educational career.

So, yeah. It's complicated lol

El Tigre
  • El Tigre

Bang Bang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

I used to get bullied when I was a rookie on my little league baseball team in 5th grade. Only by one kid who was 2 years older.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:03 AM Edited by 018361, 11 April 2014 - 02:34 AM.

I was picked on a bit but I wouldn't call it bullying. I usually just minded my own business. Now there were times where I was unintentionally being a brat which may be considered borderline bullying but I never meant anything bad by it nor do I think it was taken in much of a negative way. I would have been more of an annoyance that anything. 

So no I wasn't, nor am I in my own honest opinion a bully. I was just an annoying twerp but since I mostly kept to myself anyway I don't think I really bothered anyone much at all.

Now that I think of it there was one guy who I considered a friend. I'll refer to him as R.H. for the sake of keeping his identity undisclosed. Anyway RH was a friend of mine and I was friends with him through Jr. High and High School. In Jr. High he was a cool dude and we would talk and make jokes and I would get an occasional punch but it was nothing too serious. After we had gotten to high-School though he used me more as a punching bag and I usually came home with bruises each day. he was still a cool dude but he had slowly become a bully.   

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:12 AM Edited by boxmonster, 11 April 2014 - 02:16 AM.

I once almost got choked out by the class asshole/bully by going along with the class hiding his backpack and he thought I alone did it. Other than that, not really.

I wish I would've snitched on him for bringing a butterfly knife to school. Now that I think about it, I really should've. No stabbing occurred to my knowledge, I hope.

RiskySeven
  • RiskySeven

Bayou 0utlaw

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:15 AM

In my youth, I was the target of bullies on a daily basis, because I was a loner. There was no anti-bullying campaign in my youth, you either got your ass whooped, out run the bully or stand your ground and fight. No one seem to give a damn, they viewed it as "oh boys will just be boys"!  Most of the time, I did everything I could to avoid them but growing up in a small town there wasn't to many places I could go to get away from them. This went on for most of my late childhood until I reached puberty. By the time I entered high school, I had enough of the abuse, but they was bigger than me and I knew I was going to get my ass whipped as usual. Finally I made up my mind no matter what came my way, I wasn't going to run anymore.

One afternoon I was walking home from high school (HS was near my house), paranoid as usual I looked behind me and sure enough they was following me. I panicked and ran behind a nearby old broken down vacant house and on the ground lay a bunch of old rotten 2x4's, I grabbed one and waited for them to make it to me. When they did, I ran at them like a mad man, swinging wildly (just a bluff) and they scattered. I never intended to hurt anyone because I'm a non violent person, I just wanted to scare them enough to get away. Well the bluff worked and they never messed with me again.

• xVampire Fangx likes this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

Neither. In my school everyone gets along because of a common thing we all have: talking sh*t about school. 

Sounds like a great school if everyone gets along

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Now serving cherry flavored lumas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:01 AM

I wanna say neither but since I'm asshole when I was in high school, I'm pretty sure I accidentally bullied someone without really realizing it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users