Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best legit way for fast cash. 250k+ per race!

5 replies to this topic
gtavstriker
  • gtavstriker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:55 PM Edited by gtavstriker, 11 April 2014 - 09:47 PM.

be in a crew have a friend you trust in that crew.  go to playlist and press challenges, if they are up, there will be minimum a 250k challenge. sometimes even more up to millions.

the player that starts the challenge must have  the ammount that the challenges shows exactly on his pocket for example if its a 250k challenge then the player that gona start the challenge must have 250k on his pocket. bank the rest. either do it with your selphone or atm. if its a large amount challenge, then use atm since you can withdraw and deposite 10m each time.

BUT THE ONE THAT STARTS THE CHALLENGE MUST FINISH IN FIRST PLACE (1ST) ELSE HE WILL LOSE THE CHALLENGED CASH AND THE OTHER WILL ONLY GET.

IF THE STARTER OF CHALLENGE WINS THE RACE, BOTH WILL GET THE CHALLENGED CASH!

but it was long time ago i did this and long time ago i saw challenge being wourth millions.

but i do see these challenge being up.

btw they do work!!!!!!!!!! the are only up on some times!, i usually see them on 4 pm gmt - 7 pm gmt.

so guys go try out this and tell me if it works for you or not!

btw you must beat the race on the challenged time!

THE HOST SHOULD NOT BE ON THE SAME SEASSION WHEN INVITING OTHER PLAYERS, ELSE IT MIGHT FREEZE OR TAKE LONG TIME TO START

• JackCarter likes this

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:34 PM

Found one, but it's taking forever to launch the session. Is this normal?

gtavstriker
  • gtavstriker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

sometimes it might take longer, cuze many other people try to start that to probly.

or because the challenge Went down when you tried to start.

if i am right the host should not be on the same seassion as the other player, cuze else it might freeze or take long time

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:48 AM Edited by maybeanotherone, 16 April 2014 - 12:51 AM.

Crew Challenges don't show up because no one knows how to make one.

All who did stop making them once they got enough.

i'm not telling anyone how to make one because it's not a secret, it shows up in the game right where anyone can see.

you just need 250k on your pocket and a custom playlist, then figure it out.
remember, the first time you do it, you're setting the challenge so make it longer than what on average it will take to finish.

Crew Challenges were and still are one of the best kept secrets of the game.
not too long ago after the money purge they still worked for amounts way over 250k...

oh and if it takes too long to load, one person needs to disconnect and it will load for everyone else.

gtavstriker
  • gtavstriker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:03 AM

The reason it takes to long to load or just freezes at loading screen is because the host is in same server as other. The host must be in different server. Thats what i think

Deasy
  • Deasy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

cellphone* :p

yeh iv done this too a while ago. when i done it the person who invited me had to leave at car selection bit, then i raced solo and obv finished 1st in under 2.17 or whatever the time was

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users