=^● ⋏ ●^=

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

some of yall getting worked up in this thread

• sD_Killer

Wanna get high?

• United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:17 PM Edited by sD_Killer, 11 April 2014 - 07:37 PM.

Destroying PV and garage killing is my new DLC. funny how rockstars sides with the assholes that blow sh*t up and laughs at all the whinny fa**ots. Pissing people off is funner than anything gtao has to offer right now. I find it hilarious how only the "clean players" face consequences. They work hard to acquire things and I blow it up in seconds . thanks to rockstars glitches PV lose insurance or aren't replaceable and that makes blowing up pv funnier.

What the plate say 

Better go back to impound so you can blow up peoples cars the easy way if you see me driving around,

i dare you to chance me only thing you will do is fall right into my trap.

1. Fav thing to do to theses people is wait for them to chase you, pull up into a small one lane ally throw  down some C4 get a bit of distance wait for them to drive in and boom now the game has changed im the one blowing up your car, had a guy chase me for 20 mins before i decided to do this boy was he pissed.

• am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

OP moaned at me for deliberately failing Rooftop Rumble when I'm in a group of idiots.  Ok then.......

• Rootbeer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:55 PM

I always go around blowing up every pv I can see and hardly ever have to pay the insurance. It only sometimes charges me inside the pound and I still haven't figured out what is flagging it as me who should pay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users