I blow up PV's that I don't like

123 replies to this topic
EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

Your kind of people f*cking disgust me, you're the reason that the public lobbies are so sh*t. Don't like someone's taste in vehicles? Cry me a f*cking river, don't blow them up, that's a douche thing to do. I bet if it happened to you, you would be whining like a three year old about it.

• livejoker, Grottesca, JoeMamma and 1 other like this

DeezyGaming
  • DeezyGaming

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:18 AM

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! Op makes a thread and everybody gets super offensive about it as if they're ever going to be in the same game. So what the OP doesn't like certain PV's why should anybody here care?

My PV gets destroyed by other players sometimes and I don't cry about it. I just call the insurance and have it delivered back to me. Its their money not yours plus you're getting your vehicle back anyway, why care?
  • BJMartin likes this

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Obey 9F master race !!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

Why get mad over somebody who destroy your pv?You could just call MMI and get your car back within 10second.During patch 1.11,i usually take the chrome cars in impound lot(especially Chradders) and do the store premium vehicle glitch.Later,i would drive the Chradder around players so they would blow it up and melt a big hole in their bank account.

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:51 AM

I think people are annoyed at OP mostly because his post is describing him destroying PV's in a mission, you know, a place that you need your PV unless you want to do a chase with flat tires and take two minutes more than it should to complete. Also, this forum doesn't have "famous" people, you're thinking "active". If every active member would make a thread, it would be a clusterf*ck. Let the people that whine and share stupid stories like yours make threads so us active members can comment. Your topic is getting attention and is (currently) 3 pages long, what more did you want? Were you really expecting everyone to say, "great story, OP, I blow PV's up too". Making a thread doesn't mean sh*t unless you get some people talking in it. Oh, and it doesn't get a lock, too.

If you had said, "I blow up PV's in freeroam that I don't like", most people here would either admit they also do that or say to you to watch out so you won't be put in Bad Sports. It's the fact you do it during missions that's pissing me (and probably others) off. Luckily, I have a good taste in cars, I have no chrome vehicles and no musical horns, rims are stock silver or black, so I don't have to worry about you in a lobby but if I'm doing a mission with 3 chrome Adders, I don't blow them up. It's usually because I'd rather have them do the driving part of the mission so I could be lazy. Just ease up on blowing PV's is a start, mate.

• Jolly SWAGman, UnicornAssassin, Timely and 3 others like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:28 AM

You are:

1. Forum's attention whore

2. An idiot because you blow PV means you're paying

3. Douchebag money glitcher 

4. No life butthurt

• JohnGazman, Miss Malevolent, MitchMaljers and 1 other like this

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

I think people are annoyed at OP mostly because his post is describing him destroying PV's in a mission, you know, a place that you need your PV unless you want to do a chase with flat tires and take two minutes more than it should to complete. Also, this forum doesn't have "famous" people, you're thinking "active". If every active member would make a thread, it would be a clusterf*ck. Let the people that whine and share stupid stories like yours make threads so us active members can comment. Your topic is getting attention and is (currently) 3 pages long, what more did you want? Were you really expecting everyone to say, "great story, OP, I blow PV's up too". Making a thread doesn't mean sh*t unless you get some people talking in it. Oh, and it doesn't get a lock, too.

If you had said, "I blow up PV's in freeroam that I don't like", most people here would either admit they also do that or say to you to watch out so you won't be put in Bad Sports. It's the fact you do it during missions that's pissing me (and probably others) off. Luckily, I have a good taste in cars, I have no chrome vehicles and no musical horns, rims are stock silver or black, so I don't have to worry about you in a lobby but if I'm doing a mission with 3 chrome Adders, I don't blow them up. It's usually because I'd rather have them do the driving part of the mission so I could be lazy. Just ease up on blowing PV's is a start, mate.

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:36 AM

1364992118471.jpg

• GR Choke, MitchMaljers and Djmtt89000 like this

sD_Killer
  • sD_Killer

Wanna get high?

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:47 AM Edited by sD_Killer, 11 April 2014 - 04:48 AM.

I was playing RR today, and we were four players, I was driving my Sanchez, and two other guys had their cars too. One had this chrome fusilade, and the other one a Pink Bifta with Dollar rims, as we started, I blew up the chrome one, and keep doing the mission, and in the end I tried to destroy the Bifta, but I missed the sticky.

Some days earlier I was driving out of my Garage and I went by the Ammu-Nation, I saw a Chrome Jester there, the guy was inside the Ammu Nation, so I took the gas can, and I poured it all over his car, blew up in 5 seconds.

And I've done this many many times, with every car that I don't like. Some guy killed me when we left RR, and when we did the job again I destroyed his PV too.

It's pretty good the feeling you get when you do this.

OP Every-time i see people like you in a lobby cant help but think

HEY GUYS I BLOW UP PEOPLES PERSONAL VEHICLES IN A VIDEO GAME

iVhlkm2.jpg?1

IM TOTALLY BADASS

• JohnGazman, JoeMamma and Djmtt89000 like this

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:59 AM

yh enjoyin payin dat insurance op xxxx

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:43 AM

If I don't like your car, I'm going to blow it up.  You mad? #SWAG

tumblr_m3h631TuLX1r95vb3o1_500.jpg

Who made you the "car fashion police"?

Made my day..

Also

OP is the definition of a attention-seeking-f*cking-moron.

• JohnGazman and xRoyalFlush like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

It's a pretty good feeling running you over and over until we run out of lives, then driving up to Paleto Bay and just staying there until you get fed up and eventually leave the session.

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

i dont mind when people blow up my PV because it just gives me a reason to go after them. I usually drive around the city and hope someone fires at me first cause like I said, it gives me a reason to kill them when im bored.

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Weed Smoker.

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

U sound like a c*nt.
U sound like a c*nt.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:29 AM

As long as OP pays for it who cares? I can have it back in less than a minute. 

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

I tend to do this with all chrome and/or dollar wheel vehicles.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:48 AM

last time some doofus tried this with me, he didn't realize my car takes no damage if i'm in it.

idiot threw a grenade at my car, only to end up blowing himself up (and his personal vehicle, which was right next to him) with my car sitting on top of him

needles to say he got ran the f*ck over the very second i saw him respawn

then i sat my controller down and just watched as he spammed my inbox with death threats  :beerhat:

• Djmtt89000 likes this

J_Villasenor
  • J_Villasenor

☆ Legendary Cat ☆

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:13 AM

Joined 3 days ago.

Gets a hot thread.

Nice job.

Now go blow up more PV's to get poor, and start another hot thread about your bank account.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

Blowing up PVs in the impound with the gas canister? That's boring, try playing destruction derby with the cars in there using a fire truck (get it in there using the adjacent car park jump), much more fun, and the police want to join in too! At one point I had 5 other police cars driving round inside the impound trying to shoot & crash into me.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

wtf since when have the fashion police BLOWN UP PEOPLE WHAT

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

Not everyone has the same taste. 

Exactly. Your taste is to leave the cars alone, his taste is to blow them up. Ying yang, bitch.

• CenMan and BJMartin like this

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

last time some doofus tried this with me, he didn't realize my car takes no damage if i'm in it.

idiot threw a grenade at my car, only to end up blowing himself up (and his personal vehicle, which was right next to him) with my car sitting on top of him

then i sat my controller down and just watched as he spammed my inbox with death threats  :beerhat:

How did you do that? Does passive mode now protect your car from damage when you're in it?

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

How did you do that? Does passive mode now protect your car from damage when you're in it?

nah bruh, no passive mode in missions  :beerhat:

but when you're in a mission, the game sets it so players absolutely cannot attack eachother (unless it's via vehicular manslaughter)

that means any car you get into during a mission becomes invincible

Lazy Mofo
  • Lazy Mofo

Mirror Park Citizen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:57 AM

Nice troll thread OP, you really rustled some jimmies with this one

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:21 AM Edited by LahTigre, 11 April 2014 - 11:23 AM.

And I thought the people who will waste the cost of a sticky bomb and your PV's insurance either to collect a bounty or a kill were sad enough.  Now the fashion police will blow up your car if it's not up to their preferences?

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

I sometimes blow up PV's just because I think they're ugly too. Not all the time, but if I feel like it I don't hesitate. You can call me a douchebag or an asshole all you want, but I pay for the insurance and I honestly don't give a sh*t about the guy having to make 2 phone calls to get his car back.

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

Fashion police.. give me a break.

I bet the OP has a garage full of chromed sh*t.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:40 AM

And I thought the people who will waste the cost of a sticky bomb and your PV's insurance either to collect a bounty or a kill were sad enough.  Now the fashion police will blow up your car if it's not up to their preferences?

Sticky bombs are only $600.

No skin off my bones.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

Lead Guitarist

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:53 AM Edited by Nomad0202, 11 April 2014 - 11:57 AM.

The OP is all "blow up this" and "blow up that". Sounds a lot like money down the crapper to me. And BS lobby's await. But that's GTAO for ya, it takes all kinds.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:02 PM Edited by Grottesca, 11 April 2014 - 12:02 PM.

Destroying PV and garage killing is my new DLC. funny how rockstars sides with the assholes that blow sh*t up and laughs at all the whinny fa**ots. Pissing people off is funner than anything gtao has to offer right now. I find it hilarious how only the "clean players" face consequences. They work hard to acquire things and I blow it up in seconds . thanks to rockstars glitches PV lose insurance or aren't replaceable and that makes blowing up pv funnier.

We get it.

You're a dick...But at least you embrace it rather than trying to deny it.

• Timely and LahTigre like this

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

The OP is all "blow up this" and "blow up that". Sounds a lot like money down the crapper to me. And BS lobby's await. But that's GTAO for ya, it takes all kinds.

You can blow up tons of PV's without going to bad sport. For me, I'll leave most ugly cars alone but sometimes I come across one parked somewhere that is just so absolutely hideous that I want to blow it up. And when I want to blow something up, I blow it the f*ck up. And I'm not about to apologize for blowing something up in GTA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users