I blow up PV's that I don't like

123 replies to this topic
BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

I was playing RR today, and we were four players, I was driving my Sanchez, and two other guys had their cars too. One had this chrome fusilade, and the other one a Pink Bifta with Dollar rims, as we started, I blew up the chrome one, and keep doing the mission, and in the end I tried to destroy the Bifta, but I missed the sticky.

Some days earlier I was driving out of my Garage and I went by the Ammu-Nation, I saw a Chrome Jester there, the guy was inside the Ammu Nation, so I took the gas can, and I poured it all over his car, blew up in 5 seconds.

And I've done this many many times, with every car that I don't like. Some guy killed me when we left RR, and when we did the job again I destroyed his PV too.

It's pretty good the feeling you get when you do this.

• ripped condom, jtet37, SebringCoupeLol and 2 others like this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Cool.

:^:

• MagicNarcosis, lew3112, xRoyalFlush and 3 others like this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

*slow clap*  You, sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar. 

No, I'm joking - you're a complete f*cking douche.

• UP9390, silverforte, Ultra Elite0 and 6 others like this

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

20120310162435!Watch-out-we-got-a-badass

• HexagoN, Chekoloco, 2281 and 21 others like this

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

Cool Story Bro

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:52 PM Edited by CheaterMcCheat, 10 April 2014 - 08:52 PM.

You'll be shouting and balling when someone sh*ts on the seat of your Sanchez whilst you're shopping.
  • -Velox, medodido, I3AZZAI2 and 3 others like this

TeleportUppercutSpam
  • TeleportUppercutSpam

hehe *flex*

• Members
  • None

This is why we can't have nice things.

• MagicNarcosis, abnorm, Crunch McThornbody and 14 others like this

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

You've never experienced the joy you get when you are heading to the impound lot to get your car and parked by your car it's a nice PV, and just for fun you blow it up.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

No, I have not, because I'm not a douche. 

• Governator, Ultra Elite0, UchihaRingo and 2 others like this

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

another one of these threads  :rol:

livejoker
  • livejoker

G.O.A.T Master

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:55 PM Edited by livejoker, 10 April 2014 - 08:56 PM.

You're a f*cking asshole, OP. So what if someone has a chrome car with dollar rims on it? Not everyone has the same taste. You're not driving it, why the hell do you care what other cars look like? While it's agreed here that a Chradder with dollar rims is one of the ugliest car (don't argue, it is) or a car that has bright colors as primary and secondary colors, it's no reason to blow sh*t up. It's costing you money and they're laughing about it.

Be ordinary instead of losing cash. Buy a car no one has and do it up with style.
Don't bother responding to this with a smug argument. Do as you please but it's clear you're the dick here. Your own topic to say that you do this is not saying, "I'm a hero for you all, praise me", it's saying, "I blow cars up because I don't like them, wah wah".

• UP9390, Tehguy123, TimelyMeerkat and 6 others like this

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:56 PM Edited by BigBiff, 10 April 2014 - 08:57 PM.

He's a douche because he inconveniences someone for 32 seconds to call mors for free and then their mechanic to get their car back....

Am I douche because I run people down in missions who are obviously AFK?

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

You're a f*cking asshole, OP. So what if someone has a chrome car with dollar rims on it? Not everyone has the same taste. You're not driving it, why the hell do you care what other cars look like? While it's agreed here that a Chradder with dollar rims is one of the ugliest car (don't argue, it is) or a car that has bright colors as primary and secondary colors, it's no reason to blow sh*t up. It's costing you money and they're laughing about it.

Be ordinary instead of losing cash. Buy a car no one has and do it up with style.
Don't bother responding to this with a smug argument. Do as you please but it's clear you're the dick here. Your own topic to say that you do this is not saying, "I'm a hero for you all, praise me", it's saying, "I blow cars up because I don't like them, wah wah".

I admit that I'm a dick, lol. It's fun for me to blow up cars, It's not a big deal for the owner since I'm the one who's paying for it, nobody said I was the good guy here.

Take it easy ;)

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:00 PM

I admit that I'm a dick, lol. It's fun for me to blow up cars, It's not a big deal for the owner since I'm the one who's paying for it, nobody said I was the good guy here.

Take it easy ;)

I'm not sure where in the rule book this is illegal as well...

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

I also destroy PVs I don't like.  I don't like anyones PV.

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

Lol. I hope we never play in the same lobby :p

SPKxLonewolf117
  • SPKxLonewolf117

That one guy who you hate.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

he tanks lol

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

He likes being a bad sport.

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

he tanks lol

He never ran a tank shift

AchingSnoopyCaracal.gif

• scubadave likes this

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

Gotta be honest OP one of my favourite things to do after killing a player is get the jerry can out and set their car on fire. It just feels so cheeky, so naughty and daring. About 1 in every 4 attempts results in my death but it's worth it.

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

President of The Feared MC

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Wow that's awesome!!!

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Gotta be honest OP one of my favourite things to do after killing a player is get the jerry can out and set their car on fire. It just feels so cheeky, so naughty and daring. About 1 in every 4 attempts results in my death but it's worth it.

I know, it's pretty cool, but people in this forum have double standards, when they don't like a thread they are all like "OH YOU ASSHOLE, sh*tTY THREAD, COCKSUCKER" and when playing a killing game, they act polite and never mess with other players

I don't get it, some people here are idiots all the way.

• Passive Mode likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

G.O.A.T Master

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

I know, it's pretty cool, but people in this forum have double standards, when they don't like a thread they are all like "OH YOU ASSHOLE, sh*tTY THREAD, COCKSUCKER" and when playing a killing game, they act polite and never mess with other players

Well one is a game where the point is to team up and kill AI's (in this thread the case is mission-based, not freeroam where blowing up PV's happen all the time), not destroy each other's vehicles that could help do the mission faster.
The other is a collection of society that have different opinions so you'll have people that hate you for what you do and people that like you for what you do.

I still think you're a dick.

• yungsmokex likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

"sh*tTY THREAD, COCKSUCKER" 

We done here?

• UchihaRingo likes this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

Cool story, bro...

MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

So I mean, u don't even pick on the adder/entity/turismo lovers? A fusilade & a Bifta was worthy of that crap? That's just bs

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

Well one is a game where the point is to team up and kill AI's (in this thread the case is mission-based, not freeroam where blowing up PV's happen all the time), not destroy each other's vehicles that could help do the mission faster.
The other is a collection of society that have different opinions so you'll have people that hate you for what you do and people that like you for what you do.

I don't care what you say, you have double standards, asshole in a forum, polite in a game about killing. Lol, I may be a dick but you're a hypocrite.

livejoker
  • livejoker

G.O.A.T Master

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by livejoker, 10 April 2014 - 09:45 PM.

I don't care what you say, you have double standards, asshole in a forum, polite in a game about killing. Lol, I may be a dick but you're a hypocrite.

At least I don't grief other players. When I join a mission, I join to play, to make money, to meet people. Not have a f*cking car show and blow up those I don't like.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

I blow up OPs I don't like.

• Xyn, UchihaRingo, TimelyMeerkat and 5 others like this

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic