• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic
The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

Well this thread went from lame, to downright stupid. Buncha epenis comparison. Ya'll need to get laid.

Not really, Online Gamer is just a f*cking douchebag. I was just defending myself. He got butt hurt, Take the sh*t up with him if you are butt hurt as well.

Or, better yet, don't, I don't care.

ADDERS STILL SUCK
Really? Me the douche? Get a life, and stop banging your sister. I know you hicks love to f*ck each other...
Now, anyway, adders are okay with the right paint, and a nice driver. Of course, people like f*ckface here will blow them up no matter what. Just stay away from idiots like this one, and your adders will be fine.
Dude... What the hell.... Banging your sister? Dayum.. Now you sunk very low, you know what that means right? Dude no, just no.
Disrespectful piece of sh*t, i think he is an elder, dont you have parents? Or a sis/bro? What would you say if he told you to bang your sis/bro ?
I must say that your parents failed raising you

Good luck in life
Like I give a sh*t what you have to say, mcbitch. This is our problem, stay out of it. And I really don't give a f*ck if he's an 'elder', he's an elder asshole.
My parents did a DAMN good job raising me, yours must have not given a sh*t, because you're getting into our business. Now f*ck off, prick. Go f*ck wih other people's business, and stay out of ours. No reply needed because this thread is overboard enough. Good day, ASSHOLE 1 AND ASSHOLE 2

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by McBean007, 20 April 2014 - 01:48 PM.

If his sister was "Hot" it would be perfectly understandable. :p
Jk..
The flames run deep here..

Haha wtf... Sis boomshakalaka brother ewww , u trippin son

Well this thread went from lame, to downright stupid. Buncha epenis comparison. Ya'll need to get laid.

Not really, Online Gamer is just a f*cking douchebag. I was just defending myself. He got butt hurt, Take the sh*t up with him if you are butt hurt as well.

ADDERS STILL SUCK
Really? Me the douche? Get a life, and stop banging your sister. I know you hicks love to f*ck each other...
Now, anyway, adders are okay with the right paint, and a nice driver. Of course, people like f*ckface here will blow them up no matter what. Just stay away from idiots like this one, and your adders will be fine.
Dude... What the hell.... Banging your sister? Dayum.. Now you sunk very low, you know what that means right? Dude no, just no.
Disrespectful piece of sh*t, i think he is an elder, dont you have parents? Or a sis/bro? What would you say if he told you to bang your sis/bro ?

Good luck in life
Like I give a sh*t what you have to say, mcbitch. This is our problem, stay out of it. And I really don't give a f*ck if he's an 'elder', he's an elder asshole.
My parents did a DAMN good job raising me, yours must have not given a sh*t, because you're getting into our business. Now f*ck off, prick. Go f*ck wih other people's business, and stay out of ours. No reply needed because this thread is overboard enough. Good day, ASSHOLE 1 AND ASSHOLE 2
Well i wouldnt rage at your reply if 'banging your sister' was taken away

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

If his sister was "Hot" it would be perfectly understandable. :p
Jk..
The flames run deep here..

Haha wtf... Sis boomshakalaka brother ewww , u trippin son

ADDERS STILL SUCK

Good luck in life
Well i wouldnt rage at your reply if 'banging your sister' was taken away
I'm not changing what I said. He's an inbred f*ck.

Marco veddi
  • Marco veddi

veddithedevil

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

I really dont get the adder hate? Like there are far more ugly incarnations on the roads of los santos

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by SMFtwstdHICK, 20 April 2014 - 05:15 PM.

You should've been banked off the hospital wall , right into a steel can, saved the world  of the uselessness that is you.

• Malibu454 likes this

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

I've only done this once and i feel ashamed because of it.

I was playing a mission with 4 random people and the guy in the adder kept backing into my back legs to make me fall over while i was trying to shoot enemies. This was all totally unprovoked, i hadn't done anything to this guy. So when we respawned afterwards i RPGd his Adder. The satisfaction was immense but i do regret it now because i came down to his level and i shouldn't have done.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Just shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

I've only done this once and i feel ashamed because of it.

I was playing a mission with 4 random people and the guy in the adder kept backing into my back legs to make me fall over while i was trying to shoot enemies. This was all totally unprovoked, i hadn't done anything to this guy. So when we respawned afterwards i RPGd his Adder. The satisfaction was immense but i do regret it now because i came down to his level and i shouldn't have done.

No he was being a jerk and deserved to be punished for it. This isnt about righteous kills, this is about being a dbag and blowing up cars of players who have done nothing, except drive a car that you think the other guy shouldn't. For lame reasons. Just look at this thread. This is far from a debate between sensible players and more of an argument between kids to see who has the worse mouth.

(I got warned at this forum for far less than what I am seeing in this thread. Its remarkable that these kids are allowed to continue this ignorance.)

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:14 AM

You should've been banked off the hospital wall , right into a steel can, saved the world  of the uselessness that is you.
I'm sorry you had a tough upbringing, asshole. My family still loves me dearly. But many years from now, I will pass and go to heaven, only to laugh at your sorry ass sitting in hell being raped by satan.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:08 AM

This piece of sh*t thread needs canned, like yesterday.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

Lock this already and spank online gamer

Vulgar words..

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:46 AM

Yeah, I'm not sure why this cesspool of sh*t is still open...

• ModderX likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users